The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 12
ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!
Na Na of 1654A

Na Na is a princess of 1654A and the waiting time could be from 1 hour to 3 hours. I am fortunately this time and get her in one and half hours. It is worth it.

Looks: She is a tall SYT, say about 170cm in height and slim, ideal for a career in modeling but she tells me that she is not tall enough to be one in China. She has a friendly demeanor with a GND face. 7.3/10

Body: She is slim with no fat on the well proportioned body; her 34B boobs are natural and soft really good to touch, hold, lick and suck. Her skin is bouncy and fair. Her legs are sexy and she walks gracefully like an OL. 7.3/10.

Prelude: She helps me to remove my T-shirt. I steal a kiss from her and Na Na is responsive and holds my shoulder to continue with the kiss. 7.3/10

Shower: She cleans me up thoroughly and then applies bath lotion on me and herself to provide an exiting body massage. The finale is a sextisfying BBBJ. 7.3/10

Catbath: There is one round boobs massaging and followed by a gentle round of licking and sucking. Good SOP. 7.2/10

BBBJ: She starts with gentle licking and graduates into deep throat. I notice that she makes an effort to please me. Her skills may not be the best in the house. But in this case being served by a sweet lady I am satisfied. 7.2/10.

AR: She puts in a reasonable amount of effort with good licking on the rim. 7/10.

FJ: She is accommodating in giving the three styles of services ie cowgal, missionary and doggie. She moans gently and we enjoy the union of two bodies. She is not the wild type like the ex-WL Lady of 1803. I am satisfied. 7.2/10.

Frenching: yes she provides frenching but it is on the gentle side, short and sweet. 7/10.

GFE: After the action, we hug each other and engage in small talks like a boy and a girl. She is friendly and approachable. There is no air. 7.4/10.

Overall: I am happy about her body, attitude, friendliness and service. The only complaint is the long waiting time as there could be 2 bros waiting in the reception area. 7.4/10

RTF: Obviously yes!
Old 01-08-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
aiyo..don't cry over spill milk ..learn our lessons lor..
I only cry over spill sperm. No cry over milk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Prc girls con your body & sperm?
Con my precious sperm lo. I have so little sperm left and she conned it from me.

Quote:
You volunteer to donate your Hard earned money to them mah. They never use gun force u
Actually by denying me sex I just LL lo.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
woshiedison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far only saw 2 new gal yoyo n avy both very slim same as aimei
Old 01-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Chiokman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

What is best time to come to avoid waiting (less bros)? Is 2pm is fine?

Thx

Chiokman
Old 02-08-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiokman View Post
Bros,

What is best time to come to avoid waiting (less bros)? Is 2pm is fine?

Thx

Chiokman
1215pm on Sundays is the best
Old 02-08-2014, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
1215pm on Sundays is the best
Lol u sure?? Sunday this house only open halfday as they got 7th month celebrate at evening ....
Old 02-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jambalayass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any word on the new girls ? Thinking bout going down today or tomorrow, have they started work and anything to look out for ?
Old 02-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambalayass View Post
Any word on the new girls ? Thinking bout going down today or tomorrow, have they started work and anything to look out for ?
Where have u been for the past 2 years?????.......
Old 02-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Lol u sure?? Sunday this house only open halfday as they got 7th month celebrate at evening ....
Oh Yes bro.. forgot abt 7th month.

Other months then..
Old 02-08-2014, 03:20 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I only cry over spill sperm. No cry over milk.

Con my precious sperm lo. I have so little sperm left and she conned it from me.

Actually by denying me sex I just LL lo.
Your sperm reproduce everyday. Don't worry
U pay $150 she cannot deny u sex la
Old 02-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sperm reproduce but cock can't stand aso no use
Old 02-08-2014, 11:54 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Take supplements or tonic to make it stand stand up for Singapore
Old 03-08-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Take supplements or tonic to make it stand stand up for Singapore
Like that sure die cock standing
Old 03-08-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
@Slyer. Sperm reproduce but she still don't give lei. What to do. I now second Gigglodick.

@oinkoink88. Cock always stand lei. I damn scared at 80 cannot stand already so keep pressurizing it to stand up for our Singapore. Make the best we can. CB propaganda.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:29 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
@Slyer. Sperm reproduce but she still don't give lei. What to do. I now second Gigglodick.

@oinkoink88. Cock always stand lei. I damn scared at 80 cannot stand already so keep pressurizing it to stand up for our Singapore. Make the best we can. CB propaganda.
find other pussies to release your sperm lor if one pussy refuse find another

your dick as big/long as gigolodick?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1