The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
jimmyhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tina @ 3033

Preview
Tina @ 3033
I had Tina at her home base 3033 recently and my humble report is as follows:

Name: Tina @ 3033

Background: a 21 years old Hunan native who made her debut in Geylang slightly over one month ago. She had some night life experience in Dongguang.

Looks: a sweet young thing and she could easily be mistaken as a poly or JC student, slim with height of about 154cm and 42kg in weight, Tina put on very little makeup. Her tits were natural and perky 32B. 3.5/5.

Preshower: we exchange pleasantries and undressed and hugged each other 3.3/5.

Shower: After washing me, she body massaged me and cleaned my 2 I/C with tooth paste followed by a round of BBBJ. 3.4/5

Catbath: she boobs massaged me and gave a round of very light and gentle licking. 3.2/5

AR: not provided.

BBBJ: one round of gentle of licking and sucking not the deep throat type. She moved her body to give the rotational sensation. 3.4/5

Frenching: only light kissing, I was spoiled by Lisa and Vi Vi who provided very aggressively and passionate frenching. I believe Tina will pick up the skills from senior brothers quickly. 3/5.

FJ: she was out to please and was accommodating to meet my requests in the various styles. 3.6/5

GFE: she was initially shy but I was only a couple years older and she became friendly and we were engrossed in our live stories. 3.5/5.

Overall: although she may be green at this moment, she is eager to learn. I give her a good for her service this time and her service will surely improve over time. 3.5/10

RTF: yes in a few weeks' time.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Sultry SYT with Thick Long Juicy Lips

WL: You You
House: L16 H08
Home Guizhou
Ht/Wt: 158cm/50kg
Debut: Aug 2013

Looks (6.5/10): Sultry SYT with thick long kissable lips. Resembles 20% like Shu Qi (lips and side view). Eyes and nose medium size, squarish face and long golden brown hair. Fair complexion with slight freckles on face. Smooth skin, slight tummy was sighted, neck was a bit short. Her butt was tight and firm, pussy bright pink and nice. Her pussy was a bit sore that day (explained why a bit redder than normal). She said one of the client did not allow her to use KY and rubbed too hard on her, so poor thing, she sobbed a bit as she shared…She said she just came out of code red, hence pussy a bit dry and sensitive, same for her tits. Alamak, should have tried her a week later! Poor timing, anyway, what the heck, just handle her with care…

Boobs (7/10): Nice soft bouncy and squeezable boobs of A+ to B cup. Tits were nice small eraser size and pinkish when licked. Loved sucking and licking at them. (with gentleness)

Frenching (7/10): Initially she was a bit unwilling and not spontaneous. After we got to know each other better, she opened up and finally we frenched liked long lost lovers.

Painting: Nil. She was not comfortable as she just finished her code red.

AR (7/10): She did this for quite some time when I stood on fours. Gentle licking around and into the ass crack and non-aggressive type which I liked.

Bath (6/10): SOP. Usual front and back body rub. Nothing more.

Cat Bath (7/10): Long slurpy strokes with pop-pop sounds. Quite shiok. She spent quite some time on my sensitive parts like inner thighs, balls and butt.

BBBJ (7/10): Half to ¾ shaft strokes with licking on the meatus of my dickhead. Very skillful and I didn’t know how she still managed to lick it when my dick was inside her mouth? She turned 360 when she performed this act when I stroked and caressed her nice smooth body.

FJ (7.5/10): she pounded onto me after she finished the cat bath and began squeezing her body on mine, damn shiok…After a while, I bueh tahan liao and got up and pinned her down and frenched her. She did not reject. So I continued to kiss her and lick her boobs and tits. Felt her body spasms as I did the act and she started moaning softly…I inserted into her wet pussy slowly and started to pump slow but deep into her. Changed to sitting position and bonked her harder and harder with piak piak sounds…her moaning was louder and louder. She buey tahan liao and wanted to take over on top. She cowgirl me skillfully, not the hard bouncing type but the soft and quick strokes of her pussy in and out of top half of my harder shaft.. damn shiok.. and I thought she enjoyed this more than me leh, hehe… I switched back to sitting position again but this time rocking her harder and harder, higher and higher…I then carried her up and bonked her in the air. She was a bit unprepared at first but soon she got the hang of it and started moaning loudly again. Man, she sure weighed a ton at 50kg! (of course I didn’t say that to her, haha). Soon, we were getting a bit off balance so we sat back on the bed to catch the breaths for a bit. Then I continued with the missionary as I drove her higher and higher into cloud 9… Felt it coming soon so flipped her over and doggied her. Her ass was curvy and firm with good cushion as my pelvic bones were colliding fast and furious into her soft landing curves…The rest was history…

GFE(6.5/10): We chatted a bit but didn’t quite get strong gfe from her.

Overall: Sultry SYT with thick and long kissable lips. Good frencher but caveat applies. Good overall BBBJ and engaging FJ.

RTF: Yes but later after see some new babes first
Old 06-09-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

GFE with a hint of commando

Finally got my lascivious paws on one of the newbies of 1612. Sordid details briefly below:

WL: Michelle
Home: Sichuan
Base: 1612
Ht/Wt: 158cm/48kg (estd)
Debut: Sep 2014
Experience: Did her rounds in HK and Macau so no stranger to Sinkie clients

Looks (8/10): Very demure looking SYT which gives no hint at the heart-attack grade service which followed. Big eyes and a sweet smile are the most arresting features of her face. Lips soft as tofu, shoulder-length hair as smooth as silk. For some strange reason she reminds me of ex-Malaysian WL Xiu Wen. Put her in T-shirt and jeans and she looks just like an undergraduate mugging in a library.

Boobs (7/10): Soft, succulent and smooth Bs with light brown nips. Had a great time squeezing and licking them at every chance.

Frenching (8/10): Door was barely closed when she leaned in tentatively for a peck which developed into full french. Must be the mint I fantically chewed along the way to the room. Frenching in the shower as well. Just couldn't get enough of her tofu lips.

Bath (8/10): This is where I think she can make it to Ang Pai League. Soaped us very nicely and she rubbed her body all over mine. The deal maker was when she rubbed her soapy butt against my dick which sent it impossibly hard.

AR (8/10): This babe sure can stick her tongue into asses. Her tongue alternated between ramrod stiff and sinous flicks which sent me to AR heaven. The way she caressed my balls while savaging my arse made for a lethal sensory overload.

Cat Bath (7/10): She did the water slurping thingy. Quite good when combined with her tongue snaking over my sensitive parts.

Painting: Fwoah! She loves it! My lips still hold the memory of her engorged pussy lips. When she flipped over after my ICI session I could see an oil slick of her juices on her butt.

BBBJ (7.5/10): With all the devastating foreplay my dick was in no shape to resist her BBBJ, which is actually very good. Adding to the intimacy was her leaning against my body which allowed me to caress her smooth butt. Think she allows CIM but I didn't want to waste my shot.

FJ (8/10): Three words: tight tight tight! Not as tight as Xiao S but dangerously close. It was tough keeping my latex-covered dick inside her pussy as we fucked but her sheer wetness made up for it. The FJ was one continuous grasping, frenching, moaning and fucking session. Most positions are ok with her but I chose something different this time; I wanked off while she hugged me tight and frenched me as I spurted my goo.

GFE(9/10): GFE gao gao to the max but maybe that's chemistry bcz we had something in common (haha personal liao). She told me stories of some bizarre customers she encountered in HK and Macau.

Overall: Demure type SYT which can surprise you when the door closes. Kissing fish but caveat applies. Great GFE and service oriented gal without jaded vibes from her.

RTF: Fuck yeah!

The usual caveat applies.

Doomas
Old 07-09-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Sassy, GFE and kinky

Had a small windfall from Singapore Pools and decided to try out the next new offering in the 1612 lineup. Dirty details as below:

WL: Emily
Home: Hubeu
Ht/Wt: 158cm/51kg (estd)
Experience: Did her rounds in Dongguan so good service can be expected

Looks (8/10): Unlike the shy Michelle, Emily has a very sassy look, almost aloof in fact. But I found out later that's just due to her inward-looking nature. Once a conversation gets started, she is very chatty. Small slitty eyes as mentioned in an earlier akan datang report and which adds to her Oriental allure, and very pleasant looks.

Boobs (7.5/10): Firm natural Bs with light brown nips which became hard as door knobs when given the proper attention.

Body (8/10): Very fair and smooth complexion. The imagery of a cat licking cream comes to mind. Very firm butt.

Bath (8/10): Ang pai in the making. Soaped us very nicely and she slid her body all over mine. Best part was when she ground her firm butt against my dick till I nearly exploded.

AR (7/10): Not bad. She shoved her stiff tongue up where the sun doesn't shine but got the wolves howling under the moonlight.

Cat Bath (9/10): Again, the cat imagery leaps into mind again. This babe licked every square nanometre of my exposed flesh. Apart from the usual neck, nipples and behind the knees, Emily slowly licked each and every one of my fingers, as if savouring them by the moment. The sensation of her supple tongue against my digits in my mouth made for an incredibly erotic experience. Emily also rubbed her hard nips against my feet; the sensation of two small hard knobs moving against my bare feet was like walao eh! Extra marks here for the extensive coverage and kinkiness factor.

Painting: Did some but it got too ticklish for her. Apparently she is not used to it as little of her previous clients were into this.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Nice friction which kept my dick head throbbing. She also did the helicopter thing on me; the sight of her creamy white body moving from left to right to left was a sight to behold. She allows CIM and I did nearly explode then. CIM fans pls let her know if you want CIM.

FJ (8/10): Warm and tight. Great combination of moans, hugging. Best was doggy, with the feeling of that tight and firm butt pounding against my dick bed. The feeling was one of extreme intimacy. Emily is ok with most positions and I finished in missionary as she snuggled into my neck.

GFE(7.5/10): GFE quite gao as soon we started chatting. Showed a little of her vulnerable side when she shared me stories of how China blokes regard them as 'dirty' but yet patronise them.

Overall: Service-oriented sassy SYT who is out to please. Great GFE and quite nice to snuggle up to. A great addition to the Geylang Fucktopia.

RTF: Hell yeah!

Doomas
Old 07-09-2014, 02:30 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A super chatty fair cute SYT with lots of high GFE & KC showered...

You You (L16 H08)

Exp in GL: 8-9 months plus
Height: 1.58-1.6m

Face: 7.3/10
(You You is a cute, kawaii and adorable SYT with a tinge of sexiness and sluttiness. She can easily pass off as a university undergrad girl. She has a pair of big, sparkling, beautiful and playful eyes. She also has medium high nose with sharp tip and luscious thick sexy poulty lips. Its probably due to her sexy lips which makes her resembles shu qi haha. Her facial complexion is extremely fair, porcelain-smooth and almost flawless. She has waist-length long reddish brown hair which smells very nice. Her hair is damn long. Her face is a little bit squarish with prominent chin. Her face is full of cheeky and funny expressions haha. She is a very humorous and entertaining girl. Her speaking voice is very teh and has this wa wa tone. With nude or less makeup on, she will definitely look like a green, innocent school girl. Overall, her SYT face suits my taste bud. Sweetness to the maximum! )

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.58-1.6m tall, You You is generally slim with meat on the right places. Her body has those womanly curves and her ass is perky which is good for doggie. Slight tummy spotted. She told me she was much slimmer when she first came to Singapore. Her body complexion is damn fair, porcelain-smooth and flawless. Even mosquitoes will slide down her body haha. Her legs are slender smooth. Slight arm pit hair spotted. I simply love to hug her haha. She has quite good fashion sense based on those pics I saw on her wechat moments.)

Boobs: 7/10
(You You has a pair of natural A+ to B- cup boobs with pinkish nipples. Simply love to lick, suck, tune, play with her boobs.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(You You is very playful and cheeky during the bath as she teased me non-stop. Very bubbly, energetic and fun loving girl. She performed sensual, slow, gentle, body to body soapy rub on my front and back. Lots of teasing sensual HJ on my dick and balls massaging action. She also used her boobs and nipples to tease my dick head. Whenever our eyes met, we smooched and frenched passionately like lovers. She gave me a brief BBBJ during bath.)

Cath Bath: 7.5/10
(I laid on my front. She used her smooth boobs to rabba my entire back while her fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. She then sprayed Listerine into her mouth. After which she performed sensual, strong-suction cat bath on my entire back with pop pop sound. My flesh felt her teeth. Her mouth is indeed powerful with strong suction. Lots of saliva & Listerine were all over my back. I flipped over. She used her boobs to rabba my front body while her tender smooth fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. We frenched on and off whenever opportunities arose. She then performed similar cat bath routine on my front.)

Frenching: 7.9/10
(We frenched very naturally and spontaneously whenever our eyes met. Lots of tongue fight. This girl knows I am a lover for frenching. Her frenching has gentle passionate as well as aggressive variations. She likes to suck my tongue into her mouth. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. Simply addicted to frenching her haha.)

AR: 7.2/10
(She employed licking style of AR. Great effort. Thoroughly licked my ka chng hole while HJ me and playing with my balls. Alternated AR with ball sucking action.)

BBBJ: 7.4/10
(She teased my dick by licking my dick head and along my shaft with lots of CFM facial expression. Lots of tongue flicking action. Her BBBJ was quite good. Suction was relatively strong and BBBJ deep throated. She BBBJ me when I was standing on the bed as well as when I laid on the bed. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has bushy soft pussy hair and very beautiful pinkish pussy. I can’t help it but gave her pussy a great licking. I licked and fingered her pussy alternately. She enjoyed my every painting and fingering and moaned softy and sexily. Her hands were messing my hair and caressing my face haha.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(FJ with her is so natural. No commercial feel. I thought I was bonking my gf haha. She is wild, horny yet playful in bed. Her pussy was tight. In missionary, we frenched non-stop passionately while I thrusted in and out of her pussy. I gave her ears and neck a good lick while she sucked my nipples. Her moanings were music to my ears. Her hands were all over my body. She likes to fine tune my nipples. We switched to doggie. Her ass is fleshy & perky enough for doggie. Grabbed her boobs from behind and licked her entire smooth back. Her back is so smooth, fair and flawless. She turned her head around and we engaged in passionate frenching. I upped my tempo and pumped her harder and harder. Every pump sent her to estacy as her moanings became louder and louder. We then switched to asian cow girl. She has good riding stamina. Grabbed her boobs while she was busy riding my dick front back left right. Often she lowered her head to French me while riding. We then switched to missionary at the edge of the bed. We frenched once again and occasionally I licked and sucked her nipples. I pumped her faster and faster and eventually cannot endure any longer and exploded all my sperm into her ahhhhh shiok la! She grabbed my arms tightly panting profusely. Her cheeks were flushed. I felt her pussy muscles contracting. We laid in that position hugging each other while my dick is still in her pussy. What a mind blowing sex!)

GFE: 9/10
(She is the most chatty and talkative girl I ever met in GL. Non-stop tcss, chatting and jokes between us. She is very cheeky, playful, humorous, bubbly, fun-loving, energetic girl. She likes to make funny monkey faces. After FJ, we hugged and laid on the bed like lovers viewing her pics on her phone. She gave me a good bye kiss when we were about to leave the room. Simply addicted to her high KC & GFE. I am sure many bros were KCed by her haha.)

RTF: Definitely yes. In fact I have lost counts on the number of times I RTF haha. She is a gem!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

GFE II Playful Kitty

Courtesy of Singapore Pools I did my 1612 noobs trilogy. Was gunning for a RTF of Emily but she was doing a tarma with Xiao S. Anyway, Eva was beckoning me with a cheeky grin and a crooked finger. She was wearing damn short shorts which effectively showed her firm butt cheeks and that did me in.

WL: Eva
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 158cm/47kg (estd)
Experience: Dongguan veteran

Looks (7.5/10): SYT with a pixie face and slightly sleepy eyes which can jolt with an electrical bolt. Ever fantasised about your cute classmate with a tooth growing behind the main row? Eva has such a tooth which added to her schoolgirlish appeal.

Boobs (7/10): Firm, smooth au natural Bs with light brown nips. They felt damn good on my skin.

Body (8/10): Lean frame that poses serious competition to Xiao S. As with Xiao S, when she is stretched out her ribs can be seen to full erotic effect, especially with her boobs. Trimmed and neat bush.

Bath (7.5/10): Yet another Ang Pai waiting in the wings. She slid her nice firm boobies against me followed by a hard grind of her perky butt against my engorged dick.

AR: Didn't try cz I was farting a lot and didn't want to gas her face. Told her this and she gave me a playful slap on the shoulder, letting loose a tingling laugh which accentuated her playfulness. If she's Dongguan trained, then she should suit most AR fans. She did say that she does the BBBJ from below stunt.

Cat Bath (8/10): Got the water slurpee treatment followed by sensuous flicks of her tongue all over me. One thing, this gal brings new meaning to the term "tickle balls". As she was tonguing me she pulled my legs apart to expose my balls. Her fingers seemed to dance on my balls, bringing electrical jolts all through my family jewels. Extra marks for the experience!

Painting: She allows it but a bit sensitive cz she is not used to it. Given some time I believe she can let go enough to enjoy the full pleasures of cunnilingus. I believe she does enjoy it as her pussy lips were engorged and felt stiff against my lips.

BBBJ (8/10): Got the full helicopter, with her pausing long enough with her pussy almost in my face to remind me of what was coming. BBBJ was good and got me hard, not bad considering I had shot my load over the past 2 days. CIM is on the menu so CIM fans pls take note.

FJ (8/10): Her tightness makes the session worthwhile. I thought Emily and Michelle were tight but Eva is tighter. I had on an Okamoto so you can imagine the incredible feeling of intimacy when I was in her tight pussy. Each thrust elicited moans and groans from Eva, which served to rekindle the fires of my by-then almost depleted libido roaring back to life. Eventually came in doggy with her perky firm butt piak-piaking against my thighs

GFE(8/10): Quite chatty with little need for an ice-breaker. Holds your hand or arm when walking with you, it sure made me feel good.

Overall: Playful schoolgirl kitty who can fill a session with laughter and fun. Wonderful GFE and knows how to create intimacy and capture hearts.

RTF: Without a fucking doubt!

Doomas
Old 08-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8501 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Name: Mun Mun
House: WH1606
Origin: Henan
Debut: Sept 2014, previous experience working in Donguan Sauna & Shanghai. Ex-WL Zhen Mei's good friends
Face: 8/10, quite pretty
Height: 1.66m
Body: Slim and sexy body, no tummy fat.
Boobs: B cup, not sure surgical augmentation or not coz feel some hard things. anyway if implants, very well done.
Shower Action: Normal shower action, nothing happen here. But when she wash me, her hand will touch my erotic zone that make my didi marikita.
Catbath: start at the back, water catbath. then will ask you to pose in doggie and then assrim. she will use her tongue to poke your asshole very deep. then continue with water catbath in front. She will use her hand to touch your erotic zone.
AR: Yes, will use her tongue to poke deeply into your ass. Feel my ass being rape by her tongue
Frenching: Passionate frencher & we french non-stop during FJ
BBBJ: she blow my didi like eating her favourite ice-cream
Painting: Allowed and super dripping wet. One of the wettest pussy i ever saviour. Even before i paint her pussy, she already very wet. Her cunt juice taste very nice. She told me she orgasm twice.
FJ: accomodating to all my request and frenching non-stop.
GFE: no time to chat coz we exceeding the session about 15 minutes. Lucky the gal & OKT not charge me for 2 sessions.
RTF: Yes
Old 08-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Xiao S @ 1612

Overall 7/10 - top tier looks if you like pretty girls offering GFE - but don't expect commando service

Height: 160cm
Home: Hubei

Looks: 8/10 - she's top tier looks wise for Geylang. SYT even with limited makeup. Pretty small girl who would be very popular at university here. More on the cute rather than beautiful side.

Body: 7/10 - Nice shaped B cup and thin body. Neatly trimmed below that's really nice to DATY.

Catbath: 6/10 - Nice suction style catbath. Plays with balls throughout, but no AR offered

BBBJ: 6/10 - Not bad - but seems a bit inexperienced. Tries different angles and positions but not commando service level. No previous experience in the trade - trained as a nurse in Hubei

FJ: 5/10 - Started in missionary but complained quickly about pain. She's a small girl so quite small pussy. Ended with HJ

RTF: Even though FJ disappointing, I'm a sucker for looks so might be back
Old 11-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

JIAYI VS JIAQIAN 1617

Quite enjoyed Jiaqian and Jiayi recently from 1617.

Both very cute girls.

Jiaqian is more for those who like cute meaty and bubbly character, a bit like huan zhu ge ge that kind of personality. She ties her hair up like huan zhu ge ge also, though some days she will let it down. Nice b-cups, bright eyes and all the usual cat 150 services - AR, french, BBBJ, catbath etc. Most enjoyable is she ask you to stand-up on the bed and she do BBBJ on you with her cute eyes staring at you.... Her GFE and KC quite gao.... ask me for my number and if I can bring her out... haha...

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 B-cups
Attitude: 8/10
Service: 7/10

Jiayi is very fair sexy sultry but small sized girl with nice B or C-cups and small eyes but cute smile. Somehow reminds me of a Chinese version of Fairuza Balk? Her service very power. Lick from from the bath to the bed... lick you everywhere and her frenching is powerful... one of the nicest frenching experience I had in a while... her service is just whoa.... One of the best I have tried among the newbies and certainly among my top 10 fucks for 2014 so far... Lazy to write long story... u guys try it and you will know what I mean.... she really take her time to service you and we even exceeded the time by 10 min...

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Old 11-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

A very good gem to share with you all. So decide to come out to write fr. I came across the fr on this new wl by bro Libero. Thanks to oinkoink88 by sharing with me the body statistic of this wl. Here is my take.

Face: 6.5/10 not pretty not ugly. very thick makeup. poor eyelash make up...
Body: 8/10 around 1.7m barefoot tall, very slim model body and got ass for good doggie if u like.
Breast: 7.1/10 Big natural C+ Breast slightly sagged but i can accept. i suck her breast like no tomorrow and she enjoy it.
Overall Experience: good. This wl is very shy one. Does not open up much but her service not bad. I like her slow and senusal bbbj which i nearly cim. When she smile, u cant see her eyes.
RTF: Yes. One of the best newbie i bonked recently...

Another wl that i liked is Tong Tong from 1615. If got time, then write. I prefer to read FRs now. Enjoy!
Old 11-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

The wl is Lisa from 2041. PaiSei...
Old 11-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
A very good gem to share with you all. So decide to come out to write fr. I came across the fr on this new wl by bro Libero. Thanks to oinkoink88 by sharing with me the body statistic of this wl. Here is my take.

Face: 6.5/10 not pretty not ugly. very thick makeup. poor eyelash make up...
Body: 8/10 around 1.7m barefoot tall, very slim model body and got ass for good doggie if u like.
Breast: 7.1/10 Big natural C+ Breast slightly sagged but i can accept. i suck her breast like no tomorrow and she enjoy it.
Overall Experience: good. This wl is very shy one. Does not open up much but her service not bad. I like her slow and senusal bbbj which i nearly cim. When she smile, u cant see her eyes.
RTF: Yes. One of the best newbie i bonked recently...

Another wl that i liked is Tong Tong from 1615. If got time, then write. I prefer to read FRs now. Enjoy!
Glad u like Lisa Bro

But her looks ain't that bad leh

I would give at least a 7.5 sluttish ah lian look
Old 12-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Lisa (2041)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Glad u like Lisa Bro

But her looks ain't that bad leh

I would give at least a 7.5 sluttish ah lian look
To me i think this Hubei mm is a sexy slutty ah lian looker wif light brown long hair, fake lashes look ok, not bad eyes, slightly resembles kpop rapper CL fm 2NE1...enjoyable bonk n definite gem potential. ..
Old 14-09-2014, 03:24 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A commando in AR + BBBJ + HJ.... Not for the weak dick....

Xiao Yan (L16 H06A)

Height: 1.6 plus m
Exp in GL: Debuted Apr 2014

Face: 6.75/10
(Xiao Yan has a pair of bright beautiful eyes, a rather flat low bridged nose & sexy lips on her small face. Her flaw would be her low bridged, flat nose. She looks and sounds like a Malaysian girl more. Her facial complexion is quite tanned with some pimples. She has this slutty ah lian face with CFM looks. She looks better when she let her long reddish brown hair down.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(Xiao Yan has a pair of gravity defying natural B cup boobs with brown nipples. Her boobs size compliments her petite, model shaped figure.)

Body: 7.9/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, I have to say she has one of the nicest & most proportionate figure I ever seen. Just seeing her naked body I immediately erect haha. She has a petite, hour glass s shaped model figure. Very toned abs. No tummy fats at all. Very obvious curvy s shaped figure. Long slender smooth pairs of legs. Very taut, toned teenage figure. She's very light as I could carry her easily. Body complexion wise quite tanned with some pimple marks on her back. Arm pit hairs spotted.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(Action packed bath. She performed body to body soapy rub. After which she cat bathed my nipples briefly. And she HJ me while massaging my balls at same time. Feeling damn shiok. Machiam like jua gen haha. Her tender touches make my dick damn shiok. She completed the bath with a brief BBBJ.)

Cat Bath: 7.5/10
(She is very hygienic. She sprayed her mouth with listerine during cat bath. And she used tooth paste & wet tissue soaked with listerine to disinfect my ass hole & dick before she AR or BBBJ me. I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back & used her soft tender fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. Then she cat bath me from my ears to neck to back & thighs. Her suction was rather weak. Pop pop sound can be heard. Very soft agile tongue slided against my back. On my fours, she AR me while HJ my dick with baby oil. One of the best AR I had since ex le le 1615 retired. Her AR style is a combination of poking & licking. My ass hole was practically raped by her tongue. Then she sucked my balls & HJ me at same time. After which she bend my dick to BBBJ. And then she AR me again with HJ combo. This combo was so shiok & lethal that I nearly cum & quickly stop her. I flipped over. She performed similar cat bath on my front. She focused more on HJ me with baby oil, sucking my balls & BBBJ me. She gave me another round of AR by lifting my legs, AR me & HJ me at same time. Nearly cum quickly stop her haha.)

Frenching: 6.5/10
(Very light frenching. Managed to taste her tongue and engage in a brief tongue fight when she was high during bonking.)

BBBJ: 7.4/10
(Good BBBJ skills. Deep throated. Strong suction. She spitted saliva to stimulate my dick. I like the way she flicked her tongue on my dick head. She gave me 3 rounds of BBBJ in total. Overall great to see a slutty ah lian BBBJ me.)

AR: 8.8/10
(As mentioned, one of the best AR I had since le le 1615 retired. She gave me 2 rounds of AR. First round on my fours. Second round when I laid on my back with my legs lifted up. Her AR style is poking & licking type. Very aggressive AR. My ass hole was practically raped by her tongue haha. She AR me & HJ my dick with baby oil. The way she teased my dick in HJ nearly made me cum. Quickly stop her whenever the cumming feeling comes. She alternated AR with ball sucking plus BBBJ & non stop HJ with baby oil. This combo is damn lethal. Inexperienced punters can easily cum lol.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Very nicely trimmed pussy hair. Relatively nice looking pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy. She enjoyed my tongueful as her thighs clamped my head. Her hands were all over my face & hair. She moaned quite loudly and her eyes rolled when I painted her. )

FJ: 7.7/10
(Quite tight pussy she has. We bonked in missionary, doggie & cow girl. She has very loud moanings. Typical ah lian loud moanings haha. Very wild horny girl. In missionary, we bonked and kissed. I licked her ears & neck while she twisted & bit my nipples. Ouch. Her hands were all over my face & body. Very passionate love making. We then switched to doggie. Her back view is nice. Very curvy. I bonked her from behind and licked her entire back while grabbing her boobs from behind. She then proposed cow girl so we switched position. This girl has great stamina & love to ride. Riding is fast and furious. I grabbed & played with her boobs while she rode my dick up down left right. She bend down to suck my nipples and neck. As her riding tempo gets faster & moanings get louder by a few decibel, I couldn't last any longer & blasted all my sperm with a satisfying ahhhhhh!! What a mind blowing sex!)

GFE: 7/10
(She is not into kc shit. Very good at talking & chit chatting. Very good PR skills. She likes to compliment guys strengths to boost their ego & made them feel good. Very genuine professional wl.)

RTF: Yes for her commando service especially her AR, HJ & BBBJ combo.
Old 15-09-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
color deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1606 Rong Rong

Literally got blown away by this nympho….holy crap! she luvs to fcuk! Been a while since I had such a enjoyable fcuk….Kudos to her

Looks – 7.8/10

I like the way she looks …simply luv that slutty, sultry eyed look…
defintiely not a stunner but she exudes sexuality…

Bod – 7.5/10

standing at 1.68 or so…goot height …Fair, nice ample butt and smooth skinned

Tits – 7.5/10

she has C tits…perky and luvs them su cked…so Boob lovers should luv it

Pre-Shower routine – 7/10

Gave me a neck and shoulder massage while I was finishing my ciggy … very pro-active of her

Shower – 7.8/10

She gave me a seductive and sensuous body2body soapy massage. She also slided her butt crack against my hard-on member while I squeezed and caressed her priceless frontal assets and alternately stimulated her clit with one of my hands. She would sometime turn sideway to french me … We took a long time in the shower … She gave me a water BBBJ
ShiokadOooo!!

Cat-Bath – 8/10

She gave me a sensuous and stimulating cat-bath from back to front. Her style and action were every erotical and Jap AV Porn Star-like … By looking at the way she moved and approached me sent me to heaven in double quick time … Very professionally done!
Including tit massage…nice

French Kissing – 7.7/10

We frenched passionately and engagingly … She appeared to know what I fancy … Fantabulous! I love to french this hottie! Her frenching is more lust than GFE …

AR – 8/10

It was stimulatingly done! She placed me on fours while ARing and she would also caressed my little member sensuously. She spent hell of a time in this department … ShiokadOooo …

BBBJ – 8/10

She gave me a slow, sensuous and deep-throated BBBJ. She was in constant contact with my eyes … The way she looked at me while BBBJing was simply mesmerizing and priceless, man! She would also lick and suck my scrotum, shaft length and testicles. I also offered her a muff diving … She lubed up pretty fast with my fast and furious tongue … I can tell she enjoyed my cunninlingus as she moaned sexily, and gripped and ungripped my head with her thighs.

FJ – 7.8/10

We adopted several positions … We at first did a 69 … Oh man! She has attractive looking abalone. Yummilicious! She then put a cap on my dick before doing a cowgal ride. We then switched to spoon position where I squeezed her awesome racks and caressed her nipples alternately … We then switched to doggie bonking … She love doggie bonking as she moaned exceptionally & sexily loud in this position. We then switched to missionary … I climaxed after some fast and hard thrusting … We then frenched deeply again to seal our sextisfaction … I must say she is absolutely smoking hot, man!

Atttitude – 8.5/10, very obliging. No airs abt her

Fantabulous lass!

RTF – Confirm yes as she is my type of chick!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread