The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
happvy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakinsextalker View Post
2 shots!? No Shit? Next stop when payday comes.. lol..
Yeah bro.. Really good deal leh. Actually the Ang Pai really good, I tried to go look for her again today. Apparently she lai ang. OKTsaid until three more day. Damned I think my DI DI will be suffering from the lack of BOOB job alr eady.
Old 24-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
happvy is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally payday. I went back to visit Doris. Wah hah hah... I finally see the pair of bigs boobs again. I like very much... Slurp....

We went into the room and she did me a catbath. She rub me all over the place with her boobs. very shiok leh. At one point in time she squeezed my balls between her boobs. At the same time she worked on my DIDI and nipples with her hands. Excellent work finger work.

After cat bath. I told I recently very tired from work so need massage. She really took her time 30mins to work the knots out of my muscles, not like those slip shot type you get at other places that don't even last more than 5 mins before the girl complaining want to be humped already.

Then she was her fingers nails to scratch lightly on my butt. The pressure she exerted was just right. Not too soft not to hard. Ticklish enough to drive me crazy and horny but not too ticklish. I think she is expert on this.

Then I flipped her over did her doggie style followed by missionary style. All the time her boobs bouncing up and down. I must say her wonder pair of boobs are the ultimate eye candy.

After the session, she gave me a shower and we laid in bed cuddling and French kissing. the french kiss very wet and delicious. Very girl friend like.

Face 9/10 I still very attracted with her vixen look
Figure 9/10
Height : 1.64m
Boobs : 34C oh very nice.
Skin : Fair
Hair : waist length
BBBJ : - Did not get the chance to do this time.
French kisses; Very wet 9/10
FJ : 9/10
A/R : - Did not get the chance to do this time.
Attitude: Very girl friend like and professional

RTF : Yes definitely.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
VibrateRing is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by happvy View Post
Finally payday. I went back to visit Doris. Wah hah hah... I finally see the pair of bigs boobs again. I like very much... Slurp....

We went into the room and she did me a catbath. She rub me all over the place with her boobs. very shiok leh. At one point in time she squeezed my balls between her boobs. At the same time she worked on my DIDI and nipples with her hands. Excellent work finger work.

After cat bath. I told I recently very tired from work so need massage. She really took her time 30mins to work the knots out of my muscles, not like those slip shot type you get at other places that don't even last more than 5 mins before the girl complaining want to be humped already.

Then she was her fingers nails to scratch lightly on my butt. The pressure she exerted was just right. Not too soft not to hard. Ticklish enough to drive me crazy and horny but not too ticklish. I think she is expert on this.

Then I flipped her over did her doggie style followed by missionary style. All the time her boobs bouncing up and down. I must say her wonder pair of boobs are the ultimate eye candy.

After the session, she gave me a shower and we laid in bed cuddling and French kissing. the french kiss very wet and delicious. Very girl friend like.

Face 9/10 I still very attracted with her vixen look
Figure 9/10
Height : 1.64m
Boobs : 34C oh very nice.
Skin : Fair
Hair : waist length
BBBJ : - Did not get the chance to do this time.
French kisses; Very wet 9/10
A/R : - Did not get the chance to do this time.
Attitude: Very girl friend like and professional

RTF : Yes definitely.
Wah. its been a long time since I visited Doris already. Reading your post reminds me of her big and juicy boobs. and her fair and smooth skin. Boy oh boy, I really look forward to placing my tongue on her and lick her every where again. Yummy.

When I first saw her take her shirt off to expose her boobs, I ready crying Mummy, I want to drink milk. Her nipples were very erected just begging to be touched.... Oh my venus... I really need to drink her milk very soon again. The fountain of life.

The color of her makeup on her face and her choice of bright colors for her clothes are always reminds me of the vixen. Though it is always veryu comfortable to enjoy massage by her smooth and delicate hands.

Wah very shoik I think I will visit her this week.. Almost cumming already just thinking of her soft and smooth skin and her round and juicy boobs
Old 02-06-2009, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GLhero is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Today I tried going back to L18H5 to look for Yiting leh.. Aiyah. Wasted she Lai Ang. The OKT said to come back again a few days later.

Shit. I was missing her CFM look. Wah if you never saw it before you will die cock standing when you see it. When she like that the only thing you want to do is to hum her. And give her a good one. Last time I hum her I bloody did it until she was moaning at the top of her lungs.

Wah what an incredible turn on.

I will try to go look for her again in a few days

Face : 8/10 I love CFM look
Figure: 8/10 C-cup I like
Height: 1.65 still quite tall
Boobs C-Cup!!!! C-cup!!!
Skin : fair and smooth to touch
Hair: Curly to waist lenght
BBBJ : can kill you wheen combined with the CFM look]
FJ: 8/10 very good ah
A/r : 8/10
Attitude: Vixen in Disguise Muah hahaha!

RTF: Yes I am!!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
planetgeylang is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLhero View Post
Today I tried going back to L18H5 to look for Yiting leh.. Aiyah. Wasted she Lai Ang. The OKT said to come back again a few days later.

Shit. I was missing her CFM look. Wah if you never saw it before you will die cock standing when you see it. When she like that the only thing you want to do is to hum her. And give her a good one. Last time I hum her I bloody did it until she was moaning at the top of her lungs.

Wah what an incredible turn on.

I will try to go look for her again in a few days

Face : 8/10 I love CFM look
Figure: 8/10 C-cup I like
Height: 1.65 still quite tall
Boobs C-Cup!!!! C-cup!!!
Skin : fair and smooth to touch
Hair: Curly to waist lenght
BBBJ : can kill you wheen combined with the CFM look]
FJ: 8/10 very good ah
A/r : 8/10
Attitude: Vixen in Disguise Muah hahaha!

RTF: Yes I am!!!!
I saw her a few times havent had the chance to try her yet. I definitely will be boinking her very soon.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

Wah today I went back to visit Xuan xuan from L18H5. I don't know whether I am addicted her service or not.

Her playful and adventurous attitude hard to find amongst most working girls leh. Most of the girls I tried like dead fish most of the time not value for money also.

I went into the room where we started chatting and teasing each other. We soon ended up kissing and then she dragged me into the shower.

I like her cat bath. Very playful and teasing but at the same time also does a really good job.

We went back later to bed where I ask her to do spectacular stunt on my DIDI.... like what I asked she did Ice and Fire mixed with jelly beans on it. Wah haha.... My DIDI very shoik.

I later took her doggy style and then missionary style.

We finished fucking and we laid in bed to tease each other some more, before I finally go shower and she help me put on my clothes and I left.

I will be coming back to RTF again unless I find another girl that is equally playful as her.
Old 18-06-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week I went back to L18H5 to look for Xinyi let similar to what the other bro said, she not around. Apparently still studying how to strip from her french teacher. Too bad caught a glimpse of some of the new girls . Wah one of them quite tall, look like model, got big boobs too i think her name is Wangqi.

I was asking OKT for her, he said not ready yet I should come back this week. Looking forward to it leh, I going down this weekend.
Old 18-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetgeylang View Post
Wah today I went back to visit Xuan xuan from L18H5. I don't know whether I am addicted her service or not.

Her playful and adventurous attitude hard to find amongst most working girls leh. Most of the girls I tried like dead fish most of the time not value for money also.

I went into the room where we started chatting and teasing each other. We soon ended up kissing and then she dragged me into the shower.

I like her cat bath. Very playful and teasing but at the same time also does a really good job.

We went back later to bed where I ask her to do spectacular stunt on my DIDI.... like what I asked she did Ice and Fire mixed with jelly beans on it. Wah haha.... My DIDI very shoik.

I later took her doggy style and then missionary style.

We finished fucking and we laid in bed to tease each other some more, before I finally go shower and she help me put on my clothes and I left.

I will be coming back to RTF again unless I find another girl that is equally playful as her.
Bro, I have tried her as well. I really like her BBBJ leh. very cool and innovative ah.
Old 23-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

Wah! my bros, there other day when I was at L18H5, I thought I saw an under aged girl working over there leh. She looked like she is only 18 years old. Too bad I just boinked another WL that looked like she from Singapore. I think I will try her out the next time I drop by, I always have fetish for boinking young looking girls.
Old 23-06-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GLhero is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetgeylang View Post
Wah! my bros, there other day when I was at L18H5, I thought I saw an under aged girl working over there leh. She looked like she is only 18 years old. Too bad I just boinked another WL that looked like she from Singapore. I think I will try her out the next time I drop by, I always have fetish for boinking young looking girls.
Wah really not bro, I have similar fetish as well. I always have this idea of fucking young under aged girls leh but scared of the law lah. Can tell me her name or not?
Old 23-06-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster

Opps forgot to add, this under aged girl's name is Tao Zi apparently this is the name the OKT told me before I left. I wonder if her pussy also tight tight because of her young age. Must be lah. should be quite shoik one, when boinking her tight tight pussy!
Old 28-06-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster

wah today I went down to L18H05 there are quite a few new girls working in this place. The OKT recommended that I try this new girl by the name of GiGi.

Face 7/10 :
ok lah, she got some slight pimple problem leh.

Figure 7/10 :
on the slim and petites side

Height 1.63m

Boobs :
B cup

Skin : fair

Hair : Shoulder length

A/R : 9/10

BBBJ : 9/10
her tongue is quite good ah. long, sharp and agile like the lizard haha. When put together with her killer combo with the A/R really can shiok to death one!

French kiss : 9/10
I like her tongue alot

I was really impressed with her level of technique. Imagine fucking a girl while she is doing the split.

Attitude : very professional one.

RTF : yes definitely. The service I like alot
Old 29-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 19
Msdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant future

Yesterday i went to this house after reading the FR..
And i have doubt about the FR posted by the people here in this thread
Old 30-06-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RomeohumJuliet is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
wah today I went down to L18H05 there are quite a few new girls working in this place. The OKT recommended that I try this new girl by the name of GiGi.

Face 7/10 :
ok lah, she got some slight pimple problem leh.

Figure 7/10 :
on the slim and petites side

Height 1.63m

Boobs :
B cup

Hair : Shoulder length

A/R : 9/10

BBBJ : 9/10
her tongue is quite good ah. long, sharp and agile like the lizard haha. When put together with her killer combo with the A/R really can shiok to death one!

French kiss : 9/10
I like her tongue alot

I was really impressed with her level of technique. Imagine fucking a girl while she is doing the split.

Attitude : very professional one.

RTF : yes definitely. The service I like alot
Bro, yesterday I went and tried GiGi leh, like you said ah, she not score very high on the looks side but her kung fu very good leh, I was very impressed with her, most especially when she did the split on me. Wah lau eh, cannot believe it. I have always been fantasizing about it for the longest time.

Then I ask her to do me BBBJ when she splitting. My fantasy fulfilled wa haha... Left the place very satisfied. hehe... Thank you for the Ho Kai Seow bro.
Old 30-06-2009, 02:20 AM
Samster

munited is Cool - loads of Potential

My bros, went there two days ago leh, was looking for Doris, apparentlyI read that her service very good. Apparently she very busy already kanna booked, so the OKt recommended me to try another new girl that just fresh out of the oven. Her name is Wang Qi.

Apparently she not very experienced in this line. Her service very rudimentary. I think she still taking time to build up her skill level. But I was talking to her, she prior to this working as a fashion model in China leh.

Nice that I got the chance to bionk a real life model leh. I hump her doggy style through most of the time. She don't speak very much but very accomodating.

Face : 8/10 real life model leh
figure : 7/10 a little on the thing side, I like baba one
Height : 1.67m
Boobs : 32B
BBBJ : 6/10
Hair : Waist lenght
FJ : 6/10
A/R : 6/10
Attitude : Ok lah.

RTF: will do so when she level up!
Advert Space Available