The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2009, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
RomanKart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h5

Hehe... Today after work I went down again to GL to visit Mao Mao of 1805. Last time tried her service very shoik leh. so this time I went down again to try and relive the good old times. :P

Today she was dress in this super skimpy maid costume super sexy leh. I paid OKT the money and went into the room with her. we chatted a little and start french kissing. My hands were busy caressing her boobs while we talked. Meanwhile, my didi started to marikita. Her boobs were firm and nice to touch. She was surprised to see me back again so after just a short time. I was touched that she remembered me. She even was a little worried that I come too often. Wow. this really adds a personal touch to the service.

We went to the shower where she did me really great boob massage. I must comment her for tickling my nipple and my already very erected DIDI as well. I was very turned on.

This time around instead of going for the oil massage, I went ahead and did her doggy style. She was moaning away while I did her from behind. I finally cummed and we cuddled for a while before I left for home. Really very GFE leh :P

It was a stress relief.

Face: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Height: 163m
Boobs: 34B
Skin: smooth and fair
Hair: Waist lenght
BBBJ: 7/10
French Kiss: Nice and good
Fuck Job: 7/10
A/R : 7/10
Attitude: Pretty GFE and SYT
Old 13-08-2009, 05:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
VibrateRing is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanKart View Post
Hehe... Today after work I went down again to GL to visit Mao Mao of 1805. Last time tried her service very shoik leh. so this time I went down again to try and relive the good old times. :P

Today she was dress in this super skimpy maid costume super sexy leh. I paid OKT the money and went into the room with her. we chatted a little and start french kissing. My hands were busy caressing her boobs while we talked. Meanwhile, my didi started to marikita. Her boobs were firm and nice to touch. She was surprised to see me back again so after just a short time. I was touched that she remembered me. She even was a little worried that I come too often. Wow. this really adds a personal touch to the service.

We went to the shower where she did me really great boob massage. I must comment her for tickling my nipple and my already very erected DIDI as well. I was very turned on.

This time around instead of going for the oil massage, I went ahead and did her doggy style. She was moaning away while I did her from behind. I finally cummed and we cuddled for a while before I left for home. Really very GFE leh :P

It was a stress relief.

Face: 7/10
Height: 163m
Boobs: 34B
Skin: smooth and fair
Hair: Waist lenght
BBBJ: 7/10
French Kiss: Nice and good
Fuck Job: 7/10
Attitude: Pretty GFE and SYT
Cool stuff lah bro. I still havent had the chance to try her out yet. Seems like she really the SYT type. Yummy, I will drop her a visit this Saturday leh.
Old 16-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
RomanKart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrateRing View Post
Cool stuff lah bro. I still havent had the chance to try her out yet. Seems like she really the SYT type. Yummy, I will drop her a visit this Saturday leh.
This afternoon just went down to try her again leh bro. Still very yummy. Have you tried her yet? Can drop me FR. I wondering if she does this good service for all her clients.
Old 16-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
AdventMan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yesterday I went down again to look for Doris. Her juicy licking boobs super addictive leh. :P

When I saw her in L18H05 she was wearing this blue color blouse. Wah her cleavage showing very gloriously begging to be squeezed. She was surprised to see me back again. She waved at me happily. I paid the OKT and brought her into the room.

As soon as we went into the room, I grabbed her and frenched her. She was very passionate and responsive to my frenching. We kept on that way for a while longer and then I started groping her boobs. Very firm and big. I pulled down her blouse to reveal more of her cleavage and then her tits. They look so delicious I cannot help myself but lick them. She moaned while I did so. Then I went further down and took off her victoria secrets panties. I started licking her as well down there. She moaned even louder. She gave me the dreamy CFM look throughout the whole licking session. At one point her feet got wobbly and could not stand anymore so I pushed her onto bed and spread her legs.

Then she pushed me over and started kissing me and undid my shirt and caressed me on my nipples. Wah very shoik. We went for our shower after that. She was really sultry in the shower room. Half the time my DIDI were between her legs while we showered together. We frenched alot while I caressed her boobs.

We soon came out onto bed where she and i caressed and frenched. It was so shiok eventually she capped me and I did her doggy style. She moaned away when I pounded her ruthlessly. Eventually I cum in her and we collapsed together in bed.

We TCSS almost starting to be like lovers already leh. I left for home after that.

Face 8/10
Figure 8/10
Height : 1.64m
Boobs : 34C very delicious
Skin : Fair
Hair : waist length
BBBJ : 8/10
French kisses; 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Attitude: Very pro
RTF : I just did and will do so again very soon, I like her boobies!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
happvy is Cool - loads of Potential

wah my bros I wonder if anyone tried this new girl by the name of Champagne in L18H05 yet?

The last week I went down to have a boink. But apparently one of my favourites Dolly is not available that day loh. So The OKT served me tea and I sat around.

I noticed this girl dressed in white leh lying on the entire length of the sofa so I decided to chat alittle with her. She very cute and bubbly.

Basically, we talked and talked for a while, I actually wanted to pay the OKT to bring her into the room. But the OKT said cannot yet. She not going to start work for a few more days. Aiyah! I was very disappointed leh.

So I said I will come back again soon. So I wonder meanwhile if any of you bros managed to boink her? If got, can give FR?
Old 02-09-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah lah bro, I just tried Champagne out after I finished my meeting with a client. Got super curious after you said she was half japanese. Never tried one before leh.

As soon as I stepped into the shop, I could kind of tell which one she is. She really look like a jap star. She was wearing tight miniskirt and a pink tank top which showed her cleavage. Not big though, but enough for me to grab. Her skin was very fair and her smile was damn sweet and seductive. I couldn’t believe my luck and quickly ushered her into the room.

We chatted for quite some time and she confirmed what you said earlier lah bro. She really half-jap leh! Her father is from China and her mother is Japanese. And she could speak a little English as well. And the best part of her is she was very natural, giving me the sweet GF feeling. We joked and teased each other and her laughter really made me want to hold her tight.

But I couldn’t waste too much time. Before long, I was hugging her tightly and kissing all over her body. She was already moaning in pleasure all over. Without hesitation, my hand went inside her skirt and started feeling her pussy outside her panty. Wa bian.. damn warm and juicy. I rubbed her clitoris and she moaned in excitement. Then m finger went in and into her love hole. Wa laao... fucking wet.. she is damn horny!

She gave me a BBBJ in the bath and we were in bed soon. She gave me a great BBBJ there as well, with red wine in her mouth. Soothing... She combined her BBBJ with a skillful hand work on my DIDI and her finger nail was good in arousing me because when her fingers wrapped ard the head of my dick, it was just thrilling and tickling. It almost let me shoot up into the sky! I had to take a deep breath, stretched out and looking into the mirror to fight up that urge of shooting out.

I told her to stop first as I would shoot. She smiled and stated kissing and licking my body. She was very good in using her boobs in her catbath. She then capped me and ride into it in sheer pleasure. She got this very sweet and slutty look as she was riding me. I could see she was genuinely enjoying every moment of it!

She lied herself on my body while my DIDI rocked hard from below. I strolled her back and rubbed her ears while playing with her nipples. She was moaning damn loudly. After a while, I stopped my rocking and see if she is seeking for actions. Indeed she did. She sit up straight and started to move her body back and forth to rob my DIDI inside. I sat up and hug her deeply when she is still sitting on my shaft. I then used my arm to move her body while giving my DIDI momentum in the upthrust.

Changed to missionary and then I hurdled up her legs. I thought this was the best posture with her as I could fully enjoy the tender and white skins in the inside of her thighs. I rocked her really hard while used my thumb to rub her clit. My cum was almost out again, I asked her to change to doggy.

Saw her inviting little red holes exposed like a crack between her white and cheesy ass, I inserted and kept pushing hard in till I shoot all my loads trapped from yesterday into her body. She must feel it too as both her legs were crawling upwards at my final pushes. Fucking shiok...

After the sex, she would cuddle and hugged me to calm my body down after an intensifying session. I felt so relieved after a hard day work.

Face: 8/10 very cute japanese type
Height: 1.65m
Boob: 36c nice to touch
Skin: very fair
Hair: waist length
BBBJ: Does a good lick 7/10
French Kiss: no french kiss
FJ: 6.5/10
A/R: No ass rim
Old 03-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bros, yesterday went down to Geylang again. Came across Lorong 18 House 5 leh. So went in for a look. They have 2 new girls over there loh. So I decided to try on of them. Her name is Hui Die (butterfly) leh.

Very kinky name leh. The face not very impressionable but her boobs very nice and big leh. I went into the room with her. And then she very standard procedure leh. we chatted a little and then she caress me on my leg some some. I got horny wanted to kiss her only can kiss on her lips no deep throat kissing leh.

She den dragged me to the toilet where she did me a very thorough cleaning job. Rubba rubba... with her boobs also. That one very shiok leh. Her tits very nice and pinkish. My DIDI disappeared between her boobs some where along the way and then disappeared again into her mouth.

We got out of the shower and then we went to bed. I of course being the lazy one decided to lie down and enjoy lah. She came on top of me and really did me very job job with foreplay leh. She rubba rubba my DIDI with her mouth and then tongue my ass. Wah... Her tongue very tokong leh. haha....

After a while already cannot tahan, I let go inside her mouth. Wah very shiok. then DIDI cannot stand already so we went to bath again. After that we laid together on bed and TCSS.

Face : 7/10
Height: 1.64m
Boob: 34B
Skin: Fair
Hair: waist lenght
BBBJ: No condom. does a thorough work 9/10
French Kiss: No french kiss
FJ: 6.5/10
A/R : 9/10
Attitude: Slutty,
RTF: will try lah.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

Wah bro Drink Milky, you so heong ah? 1 day can hump two times girl from the same place.

Wah those two new girls must be quite fresh leh. Wah haha fresh meat, must try loh.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GLhero is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wah I went down today also leh. Tried that Champagne girl bro Saboya was talking about. Very cute leh. Only thing was that she cut her hair already. Now she looks very cuter.

we went into the room and I started to hug her and squeeze her boobs. she appears to be very horny too leh, she squeezed my didi as well when we are in the room together. Haha....
Old 06-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

A short FR on Champagne (L18H05)Had her a few days ago. I was told that she only arrived her several days ago. I would like to comment on her bbbj skill is very unqiue. Bros, you try, you will know.

Origin: YangZhou (another place where there are lots of beauty mm, in addition to ChongQin)
Face: 7.0/10
Figure: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10 (34C-, small nipples)
Bath: very gentle wash you throughly, but no bbbj
Catbath: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 8.0/10 (Best part, with wine for a short while, her bbbj style is unique, like "tapping" pattern)
FJ: 7.0/10
GFE: 8.0/10 (She is a very gentle and soft-spoken girl. She asks you are you satisfied a few times during the session.)
RTF: Yes.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
A short FR on Champagne (L18H05)Had her a few days ago. I was told that she only arrived her several days ago. I would like to comment on her bbbj skill is very unqiue. Bros, you try, you will know.
Bro, does she allows french kissing?

Thanks,
maXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-09-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, does she allows french kissing?

Thanks,
maXx
Bro Max,

No, she avoided frenching. But her other efforts will compensate it.

cheers,
Old 08-09-2009, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

wah seems like there is this new Champagne girl in town leh. must try must try...

But before that let me share with you my most recent visit to Doris...

I was feeling really bored last night, so I went down to GL to check out the girls and happened to see Doris again. Haven't seen her for a few days already and she still very hot and tasty leh.

She saw me, looked my way and started smiling. She remembers me leh.

I waved back and then she stood up loh! I was damn shocked at her super hot figure. She got herself a new costume loh. Whoa… She had BIG Boobs and was wearing a super sexy and tight navy costume. She also had the super CFM look, like a slut that hadn’t have sex for years. My DIDI responded in kind to her greetings. Man.. steam liao… I paid the OKT and quickly pulled her into the room.

Inside the room, there was no conversation needed. She was certainly horny enough. We immediately locked our lips and started frenching. Finally!!!!

My God this gal can really French. It was fast and furious and I'm surprise that our tongues did not end up in knots.

As we were frenching, I started stripping her. She was wearing a very sexy black bra and underwear. I took off her bra quickly and had her nipples in my mouth. She was moaning heavily as I sucked and played with her big boobs. Catbath was done in a unique way cos initiatly she only wet her lips then go all over my body. She then started licking the back of my knee, tight and butt.. whoa what a horny bitch…

She follow up the great AR with balls licking, below balls licking and BBBJ.. The licking was also very good but BBBJ hurt me a little cos she sucked too hard! I quickly stop her, explain that while others may like it, I find it too hurting for me. She then changed her style to slow, gentle and sensuous.. whoa… her swirling of her tongue about my dickhead and her finger pushing my skin made me want to shoot… I ask her if can CIM and a second shot… she didn’t reply and instead.. began sucking harder and harder! Buay tahan.. I released my first load inside her mouth in no time…

After that I wink at her and told her it's my turn. With my tongue licking her away, it was fucking wet. Seeing that her pussy hair was nicely trim, I moved south and found her most sensitive part. As she struggle and twist and turn while i paint her with slow long lick follow by short fast lick When i steal a glance at her face, her face was so damn red! She told it was super high and she wanted to fuck me right away.

She capped me with her mouth and we started off by missionary. I pumped her furiously while playing with her boobs. Her moans filled the room and she was begging me to pump harder and harder.. Her pussy was really damn wet and I guessed she reached a organsm. I grew tired and told her to ride me instead.

She mounted me easily with her wet pussy and I admired her hair swinging in the air as she was pumping me as hard as I could. As I had shot the first time, I could last longer this time. But still, I guess she was getting tired. So I finished off the whole thing by doggy. Whoosh… My DIDI slipped into her pussy and began ramming her butt as fast as I could. Sweat was all over our body. In the end, her cries of pleasure made me unload in another 2 mins.

We lied on the bed exhausted. She told me she hasn’t got so high for very long already. I teased her and we kissed goodbye. I think we are really making some serious boinking progress here loh!

Face : 8/10
Figure : 9/10,
Boobs : 34 C big boobs
Skin : fair and smooth
Hair: waist length
BBBJ: 8/10
French Kiss: 7 /10

RTF: Must must, I wonder what she has installed for me next loh.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

It appears to me that bros like AdventMan, GLHero, Happvy, Romankart, planetgeylang & DrinkMilky have similar writing style and English construction in their FRs. Hmmm ... Are you guys from the same School of Taught? Or are you guys the same person but using different nicks? Moreover, you guys are very obviously & aggressively promoting L1805 WLs ONLY.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-09-2009, 03:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
thingyth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro max priest you mean these guys are the same people?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1