The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Marquis De Sade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Tall Gal List

i've utmost respect for max priest...FRs and recommendations have always been for the welfare and benefits of samster bros..
Old 29-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Went to the joint of 1654A recommended By bro max_priest.
The gals are indeed good.
Unfortunately, didn't get the service of moon. But fei fei of that joint rocks in terms of service.
Thus, I believe what max priest said.
Old 29-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Btw one interesting thing is that both you bro Maxx, bro enigma and a few other bros all talking about the same girls at the same time reemphasizing each others points???? You runner or something right. Hehe.
this surely is joke of the day
Old 29-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Went to the joint of 1654A recommended By bro max_priest.
The gals are indeed good.
Unfortunately, didn't get the service of moon. But fei fei of that joint rocks in terms of service.
Thus, I believe what max priest said.
Bro, if you like Fei Fei, you won't regret trying Coco ... Trust me ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis De Sade View Post
i've utmost respect for max priest...FRs and recommendations have always been for the welfare and benefits of samster bros..

Bro, thanks for putting me on the pedestal ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-03-2010, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
my IDOL : eversince Qiana hong, I done couple of gals recommend by u such as jojo Julie M88 n a few more

And I can assure u that yr FRs are all spot on
Old 30-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL Tall Gal List

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
I think for your taste, Anqi of 2062 and Si Si of 1612 could be the best match. Both are tall SYT with slim body and slender arms. The rest of those I listed are more mature-looking. Age-wise, between 24-27. Look is quite personal thing, you have to judge by yourself. Go try and come tell us what you think.
Hi bro,

Thank u for the info.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, if you like Fei Fei, you won't regret trying Coco ... Trust me ...
I have done Fei Fei, a wonderful session.

Is CoCo from 1654A as well?
Old 30-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
Bro Enigma, I dont agree with you leh. I tried Moon before. Her service is just so so only leh. Asked her to do BBBJ. She like want to die like that. I left the place feeling very pissed. I wasted $150 on her and got lousy service.
You are funny. Now I am sure you live on the Moon.
Old 30-03-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
I have done Fei Fei, a wonderful session.

Is CoCo from 1654A as well?
Now we are bonk brothers!! 
Old 30-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
greenpea is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
cheers to max_priest...besides his accurate and plentiful FRs...he is one of the key contributors which made this forum so lively and interesting!!
Old 30-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like bro Max Priest, Engima, Zenlon and Fat Fat are just clones. Though their format of writing differs but after a while their style of writing starts to converge.

I went down to try Moon at L16H54 the service I got was less than satisfied. I paid $150 for 1 hour of service and I only got 45minutes of lousy service.

I wonder how come what bro Engima said is so far from the truth. Bros who have tried Moon and are not clones of the same person that is behind the Max Priest account will know better.

I just dont want other bros to be like me fall for their fake FR and waste their money on WL that provide service that are less than satisfactory.

Of course I understand that stating the truth has its price. My reputation points are a result of being lynch by this group of clones for just stating the truth.
Old 30-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Grinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpea View Post
cheers to max_priest...besides his accurate and plentiful FRs...he is one of the key contributors which made this forum so lively and interesting!!
More clones from bro Max Priest just praising himself. Over and over again. How come got people can be so bui paiseh one???

Anyway his reputation points are all fake. Notice how he was just blasted until just 200++ points a few months ago by the administrator and then suddenly climb up to 1200++ points. Must be becase of all the clones accounts he uses to up himself all the time lah.

NOOB!
Old 30-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ILoveBigBoobs2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
Bro Enigma, I dont agree with you leh. I tried Moon before. Her service is just so so only leh. Asked her to do BBBJ. She like want to die like that. I left the place feeling very pissed. I wasted $150 on her and got lousy service.
Bro Drink Milky I agree with, I dont know why recently got one whole spat of fake FRs talking about girls from 1654.

Moon's service is really less than satifactory. I only tried her once and didn't want to waste my money again. She fast hand fast leg rush and finish everything within 40minutes.
Old 30-03-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
gamblertan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Seems like the conversation is getting heated up on this thread. Time to get some pop corn and start watching the action.

On the left side of the ring is team 1654 headed by our beloved champion Max Priest and the right side of the ring are people who dont find the things written about 1654 true at all.

So what now is the outcome of this. I start camping here liaoz.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1