The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: M33 & m88

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlim3112 View Post
Sir, I will cheong them!!!! Thank you! BTW I suppose these are 150 types and get them at their houses? L1654A can park inside the compound?
Yes to all your questions!

Enjoy & keep the FR coming!

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

MaXx
Hi Bro MaXx,

I think there's a sign that says 'Private Parking' or something of that nature.... can't afford to get a ticket if you know what i mean.

Anyway, I'm back from India... red-eye flight... very tired.. can't go for bonking adventure this weekend. Will probably drop by 1612, 1654A or even Jln Molek next week if i get to find the time.
Old 22-05-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimlim3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

MaXx
FR : Xiao Chu Molek 13

This is the one I thought I do the FR since you have been doing us great favours.

Face: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: I think C - got nice round nipples. I loved them keeping them in my tongue and dont let go. She oso song.....
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
RTF: nope....not at current quality

This girl is not experienced and not in the class of 33,88,99 yet. Her saving grace is her moan.....very genuine and shiok to listen to. Also, I think she was really enjoying herself....was very wet and moaning uncontrollably.

Wonder what's happening to 88 and 33...always not working - going home soon?
Old 22-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Hi Bro MaXx,

I think there's a sign that says 'Private Parking' or something of that nature.... can't afford to get a ticket if you know what i mean.

Anyway, I'm back from India... red-eye flight... very tired.. can't go for bonking adventure this weekend. Will probably drop by 1612, 1654A or even Jln Molek next week if i get to find the time.
If you patronise any of the fuckshop within the block, you are free to park there.

This weekend, I am gonna visit my favourite from L1654A, who is returning after the one week menses. If she is not working, I have a contingency plan - Plan B ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
If you patronise any of the fuckshop within the block, you are free to park there.

This weekend, I am gonna visit my favourite from L1654A, who is returning after the one week menses. If she is not working, I have a contingency plan - Plan B ...
hmmm will definitely try parking in there then... but i worry about others double parking and have problem getting out later.... anyway...

I'm definitely going back to 1654A sometime soon... in anycase, check out my FR on Jessie from 1654A, she seems to be new - 1 month old, shows alot of potential though...

FR: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-g...ml#post4861746
Old 23-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm will definitely try parking in there then... but i worry about others double parking and have problem getting out later.... anyway...
No, thats not the protocol there. All drivers will not do that and you therefore need not worry.

Quote:
I'm definitely going back to 1654A sometime soon... in anycase, check out my FR on Jessie from 1654A, she seems to be new - 1 month old, shows alot of potential though...
Are you referring to JC formerly from Macau KTV and also a good buddy of Lan Xin?

I heard there is a WL over in L1654A by the calling name of BJ Not sure if I am correct ... I have yet to verify with the OKT. WHat a name, man!!!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
No, thats not the protocol there. All drivers will not do that and you therefore need not worry.

Are you referring to JC formerly from Macau KTV and also a good buddy of Lan Xin?

I heard there is a WL over in L1654A by the calling name of BJ Not sure if I am correct ... I have yet to verify with the OKT. WHat a name, man!!!
Yo bro... don't know man.. it sounded like Jessie. Either that or my ears were fucked up or her english...lol. I've come to realise that alot of these chinese names are so damn similar, for example, Lan Xin, there is a FL in some fo these sites, hot bod and all going by that name. I don't think that Jessie ever worked int a KTV, she seem to be fresh 1 month in from China.... and yes BJ... what a name.
Old 25-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
namtuh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

Hey fellow samsters, this will be my virgin post on this forum! just got back from molek h13 and would like to share my sex-capade here..

Wanted to look for M88 since she had such good FRs but OKT said she's not working today.. =( he recommended M33 and M66 instead.. Then i suddenly rmb that M33 provide wonderful service too.. so i just go ahead with her.. Here goes..

Her name's michelle as you all know, and she's quite a looker and cute in a sense.. just my cup of tea.. True, she's abit chubby but it's just nice for her..

She brought me to the room and i just thought it was going to be SOP throughout. But she proved otherwise.. She's very chatty and it really helps to break the ice.. Her giggling and all was so cute, like a SYT.. Halfway through the convo, she kissed me then things carried on from there.. We were lips locked, frenching and removing our clothes at the same time.. I couldn't help it but felt her wet pussy and she was giving all the great moans..

She then led me to the bathrm and whoa, it was crazy in there.. Not only did we wash one another, i tit-fuck her, she did a bbbj on me, used her boobs to run up and down my body.. We had a good 10 mins in there..

Back to the bed, she keep oozing out the SYT feeling from her and i couldn't wait longer to let my bro do the talking.. she proceeded on with the catbath.. Great sound effects too.. She then focus the attention on my bro.. Bbbj through and she allowed 69.. Came over herself also, maybe coz i was giving her a good time fingering her.. The feeling of her blowing me off was mind blowing and i must admit i almost couldn't hold on.. She tastes sweet too.. =) oh ya, not forgetting she does AR..

To the main action, she put on the cap and started riding me.. Damn, she's hot! All the moans and the piak piak! I then carried her to this massage bed (like the ones gynae use) and continue humping her.. I turned her rd and did a doggy there.. The height is just nice.. I carried her back to the bed to the sitting position.. i was hugging her and she grind me hard.. At that point i couldn't hold back and released my load..

She hugged me tight and we frenched hard again.. she was so sweet and asked if she'll see me again.. I'm definitely going back for her..

Overall,

Name: michelle / M33

boobs; a full B or close to C

body: 7.5/10

looks: 10/10 (cute and SYT look)

bbbj: 10/10 (i think she loves it)

fj: 9/10

AR: yes

fingering: yes

69: yes

GFE: 9/10

RTF: definitely! 100 bucks, worth it and well spent!
Old 05-06-2010, 03:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hardrock33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have try all girls in H13 include the 3 new girls. Seriously i think 33 and 88 are still the best girls in the house, great services and attitude. Especially 33 is so hardworking and she is beautiful and look very foxy.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Arrived at Jln Molek all hot and sweaty. Aunty gave me a hot tea, and asked who I like to take. As I don't know, she said come and look. All the girls sat behind watching movie on notebook. 1 girl in bathroom, so I choose the girl nearest to me.
In the room, she was friendly and smiling throughout. Got into the bathroom, she soaped me and herself and started rubbing her breasts over my chest and dick. Soon it was rubbing all over, front to front, front to back, back to back, back to front. I squeezed her firm breasts, felt her smooth butt and legs and started fingering her and rubbing her pussy. Then she washed off the soap from my nipples and her breasts, and licked and sucked my nipples and gave me slutty looks. At the same time, she was wanking me off. I shoved two fingers into her pussy and cummed.
We rinsed off and I went to the bed and laid down to rest. She came and rubba a bit, and hugged me real close face to face. Then she rubba some more, and started BJ me. Her BJ was very vigorous, she looked up, tossed her long hair to one side and exposed her neck - very sexy and BJ, looking slutty. I quickly moved my hand and feel and rub her very wet pussy. She was sucking and moaning, then she climb and sat across me, put my dick into her and thrust her hips back and forth. Very strong pelvic moves and grips and tossing her hair all about.
I sat up with her still inside. She continued grinding, I grabbed her two soft breasts and sucked her nips. She pushed me back and sucked my nips.
I cannot tahan already, I pushed her onto her back, looked at the sweet thing
and rubbed her clit. She was moaning and eyes closed. I went down on her, put my hands under her butt, and pumped until explode.
After that, we clean up and she joked how about another round. I told her I already flat. Haha... She is hardworking and in control most of the time, but overall, a good session.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimlim3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo, Rising East, thanks for the FR, but which girl was it.

FR no name......er......
Old 07-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Oops , sorry. I didn't get her name or number. She is about average height, light brown long hair, good firm body.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Samster

As I have said earlier, with no particular girl in mind, I don't who to take, I went to look and choose the girl nearest to me. I don't know her number, I didn't ask her name, and she didn't offer her name or number.
Why two readers zapped me for this?
Old 07-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
As I have said earlier, with no particular girl in mind, I don't who to take, I went to look and choose the girl nearest to me. I don't know her number, I didn't ask her name, and she didn't offer her name or number.
Why two readers zapped me for this?
Bro, a FR without the WL name is as good as without posting one. It defeats the purpose, so to speak.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried girl 66 when she just join. It was a fantastic experience. Just like with g88. But went back last week to try g66 and she was very cold with no gfe. Like the typical china girls. Sad... Time to find another one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1