The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Overnight houses info

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Lor 18 have. Just to break the myth that they don't.

Earliest I went is 12am. Latest I ever left is 2.15pm.

But you need to go and apply "passport", apply "visa" and then wait for "officer" to give you "approval".
Ok, lets just say that MAJORITY of us don't get ON offers in Lor 18 and WH.
Hope that HELPS :>. If OKT + girl see u VERY song, woah ON anywhere oso can! NO PROBLEM AH!

So any secrets of getting an ON in Lor 18 and WH? Be the following!
- Have a face that make the OKT very Song with you
- Have a character that the OKT like about you
- ALAWAYS MAINTAIN A HEALTHY AND HAPPY RELATIONSHIP WITH OKT.
- EVERYTIME GIVE FACE TO OKT.

:> There u go, the secret is out. Hope someone can get an ON at there soon!

Quote:

It's not a matter of how fucking rich you think you are and how much money you want to "throw" to get an ON. They are all humans like you and me.
And I wonder what is there to lose when they can each earn 500 for accepting the 1000 dollars ON offer. They are humans? You mean they tired and need to rest ah? Then don't worry, I'm sure that there's a couple of fucked up ON FR somewhere in this forum. Those FR can prove that the WL are doing the "they are all humans" thingy! And still earn the money.

(Unless that customer thick skin enough to ask for refund which is mostly(99.9%) unsuccessful.)

If you mean their dignity, then look at this, they are prolly serving(fucking) about 25 man per day earning around 20 dollars per man. It's very sad but even the OKT says that they are just Goods.
To put it simply, they have lost their dignity the very first day they took the job. So what does it matter? They don't put in much thought about their dignity anymore. All they think about is how to earn their money and do what they want to do when they ORD.

However, WE cheongsters can make them feel better. WE can still make them feel human. We can start by not questioning their profession, why they come here etc.. That's a good start. Another way is not to mentally think of them as goods or hookers/prositutes but a professional working lady that can keep our sexual lust under control.

But if you really want to respect the girl more, then just pay and don't fuck. Simple right! But how many will actually do that? 1/1000?

Quote:
You get frenching, doesn't mean I get frenching. You get ON, doesn't mean I will get the same thing too.

Why bother which house do when supposedly you are given the offer, you can then decide whether to accept it and go ahead with it.

SC
*Btw, how do you get an offer of ON, when you don't ask for one? Haha! You think when the regular(who patronise the same house eight times a month for 1 session), one day go there at 1am on lor18 Hxx, intending to get a short session, the okt will say, "Eh brother, give you a better offer la. For 130, let you go overnight with her. Two shots then let you sleep in her bed song song. Want anot?" So naive ah? Like you quoted they are human. Will a "human" supposedly offer herself to one man. Does she not care about "dignity" anymore?
Besides, setting up an ON is like OT for OKT. Good(?) for the girls maybe but definately not for the OKT. And I highly doubt the girls will EVER offer herself for an ON. Oh ya the KC trap. Maybe when that regular is so filthy rich, she might want to lay that trap by offering herself.

*And to be honest most OKT really don't like ppl to ON. Spoke with a few, they all tell me that. They think ON kinda dumb. HAHA! I everytime enter say want ON, see their bin turn a bit sour liao.(A SOUR look is unlike a relief look) Never one time was I offer an ON, always I ask. I see others oso the same. Majority of us oso the same.

*So you must be ultra super good friend with OKT or have some relative relationship with them ah. Or not you must be the special one la? The one ah.
If not how to get the offer. HAHAHAHA Maybe I will try the secrets I wrote above, might work.

Or you get liao while others can't get. You want to laugh at them? Flaunt that you broke the chain that L18 don't have ON but has only been offer to you and the certain minorities? If so what you get in the end? That you are the woah lao jiao ultra experience cheongster ah.
You trying to be Simon of AI ah?
You have my respect la brother.

Don't worry fellow cheongsters(the majority, the non special one), I will try to discover MORE secrets on getting an ON in lor 18. Look out for it.
Old 30-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Samster

TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
Toofast,

I really respect you, man. wasting all the time just to prove a point.
:> Bo liao mah!
Old 30-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahahaha...........I like that.
sorry no power to up you.
Maybe SC will deduct me ah HAHAHAHA!
Old 30-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFast
*Btw, how do you get an offer of ON, when you don't ask for one? Haha! You think when the regular(who patronise the same house eight times a month for 1 session), one day go there at 1am on lor18 Hxx, intending to get a short session, the okt will say, "Eh brother, give you a better offer la. For 130, let you go overnight with her. Two shots then let you sleep in her bed song song. Want anot?" So naive ah? Like you quoted they are human. Will a "human" supposedly offer herself to one man. Does she not care about "dignity" anymore?

*So you must be ultra super good friend with OKT or have some relative relationship with them ah. Or not you must be the special one la? The one ah.
If not how to get the offer. HAHAHAHA Maybe I will try the secrets I wrote above, might work.

Or you get liao while others can't get. You want to laugh at them? Flaunt that you broke the chain that L18 don't have ON but has only been offer to you and the certain minorities? If so what you get in the end? That you are the woah lao jiao ultra experience cheongster ah.
You trying to be Simon of AI ah?
You have my respect la brother.

Don't worry fellow cheongsters(the majority, the non special one), I will try to discover MORE secrets on getting an ON in lor 18. Look out for it.
If you can't accept the truth, its ok. Getting an ON very honoured meh? Anyway, you can say what you want. You posted a thread, I give you the info. I can choose to post my reply, and you definitely have the choice to decide whether to accept the info.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 30-01-2005, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok,

I am pretty sure SC did not mean this. I mean, if he say no, then he is lying to us. If say yes then the above. wat u want him to do?

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT

Last edited by thecas; 30-01-2005 at 09:21 PM.
Old 30-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecas
I am pretty sure SC did not mean this. I mean, if he say no, then he is lying to us. If say yes then the above. wat u want him to do?
Forget it.........

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 30-01-2005, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you can't accept the truth, its ok. Getting an ON very honoured meh? Anyway, you can say what you want. You posted a thread, I give you the info. I can choose to post my reply, and you definitely have the choice to decide whether to accept the info.

SC
You see, I have been thick skin enough to gather some info about ON regarding on Lor 18 and WH. I'm not saying I ask every single houses but majority of the houses, they all say no to ON. I even ask about the 260 dollars offer that you posted a few pages back and they told me don't have such thing.

Also, previously stated, they say ON itself is a totally different license from just opening for short session. This was explained by the OKT of WH2. He told me that in order to accept ON, they need to apply for another license. Get the drift yet!?

So you see SC, when you say Lor 18 have ON. People will get the idea that they have and then go there to sia suay you know. I don't know how you do it and I don't even know why would they even risk offering ON to you and the minorities but I am just saying that the majorities don't get it. No matter how hard they try!

Unless you are willing to share some of your nego tactics or skills on getting an ON at Lor 18, I suggest we don't mislead those newbies into thinking that THERE is ON at those lanes. Coz they just don't get it.

Bottom line is don't just like say I have ON in lor 18. Sure have, see how it works out between OKT and you. Coz it doesn't help. Majorities here ain't good talkers nor sweet talkers and definately not all are into business line.(Meaning their nego skills power la )
If you really want to help, can start by suggesting how you nego with the OKT etc. Of course it's ultimately your choice. You can choose not to share and ignore I mean good for you also right. Too many people know the ON trick for Lor 18 oso not healthy. Hahaha! So up to you la !!
Old 30-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
You see, I have been thick skin enough to gather some info about ON regarding on Lor 18 and WH. I'm not saying I ask every single houses but majority of the houses, they all say no to ON. I even ask about the 260 dollars offer that you posted a few pages back and they told me don't have such thing.

Also, previously stated, they say ON itself is a totally different license from just opening for short session. This was explained by the OKT of WH2. He told me that in order to accept ON, they need to apply for another license. Get the drift yet!?

So you see SC, when you say Lor 18 have ON. People will get the idea that they have and then go there to sia suay you know. I don't know how you do it and I don't even know why would they even risk offering ON to you and the minorities but I am just saying that the majorities don't get it. No matter how hard they try!

Unless you are willing to share some of your nego tactics or skills on getting an ON at Lor 18, I suggest we don't mislead those newbies into thinking that THERE is ON at those lanes. Coz they just don't get it.

Bottom line is don't just like say I have ON in lor 18. Sure have, see how it works out between OKT and you. Coz it doesn't help. Majorities here ain't good talkers nor sweet talkers and definately not all are into business line.(Meaning their nego skills power la )
If you really want to help, can start by suggesting how you nego with the OKT etc. Of course it's ultimately your choice. You can choose not to share and ignore I mean good for you also right. Too many people know the ON trick for Lor 18 oso not healthy. Hahaha! So up to you la !!
Ok, in the past, I have always thought L18, WH houses have no ON. Till now

And seriously there is no so-called ON licence. It's the OKT's tactful way to refuse the customer.

And when I mean having ON, first of all, it must be agreeable with the House boss and the girl. OKT is just someone taking a salary.

I am not rich, yandao or whatever you make me up to be. I was making twice a month visit to this girl. 1 time only 2 sessions. She was the one who one day out of the blue told me to save my ST money and go for LT instead, so that we can spend more time together. And of course, the price is not $130. Its double of that. The OKT said they don't do it and only to very regular customers and also the girl must agree. And it happens that the house I went to, the girls mostly don't do ON. Because many a times is I am the only male in the house after the house close. The OKT no need to do OT probably because he trusts his gals and also those that they open ON to.

Not trying to flaunt here but this is what happened to me, and i share it here.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 30-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

I am not rich, yandao or whatever you make me up to be. I was making twice a month visit to this girl. 1 time only 2 sessions. She was the one who one day out of the blue told me to save my ST money and go for LT instead, so that we can spend more time together. And of course, the price is not $130. Its double of that. The OKT said they don't do it and only to very regular customers and also the girl must agree. And it happens that the house I went to, the girls mostly don't do ON. Because many a times is I am the only male in the house after the house close. The OKT no need to do OT probably because he trusts his gals and also those that they open ON to.

Not trying to flaunt here but this is what happened to me, and i share it here.

SC
Thank you for clarifying the situation! Much is appreciated :>

*Btw that situation do sound like a KC trap!?
Just my thought
Old 30-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you for clarifying the situation! Much is appreciated :>

*Btw that situation do sound like a KC trap!?
Just my thought
How I wish I kenna KC trap. It at least make me feel better to make a BREAK

Anyway, like what my friend says, LOVE LOVE SET HER FREE.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 01-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamboy
I think you all want to overnight in L18 and WH houses until chong nao. Tio gongtao is it? Die die must ON in L18 and WH. Hehehe.

Technically L18 and WH houses don't have. Stick to L6 and L8 loh. Aiyah so many siambu to choose from. If buay gum go to Hatyai or Bangkok and overnight loh.
Human mah, if they can't get it, they will try to pursue it until they can get it.
Anyway, it's official la, that L18 and WH no ON.(SC case a bit special la) I am not like sad or sian about it. This thread is to help newbie regarding about ON mah. Also I made this thread so they won't go make a new thread about ON.

And Ya la, want ON stick to L8 and L6.

*Latest Info*
L20H40 have ON. Starts at 12:45a.m End at roughly 10:00a.m or so.
But ON not compulsory for the girls, so good luck with them la :>

L6H52 the ON now is not made compulsory for the girls. Been confirmed already! So good luck on ON there oso!
Old 03-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Samster

Here's an update regarding ON. Thanks to my working friends for helping me with the info!!

List of Overnight houses(CAT 40)
All of Lor 6 houses.
Starting time: 12:25a.m. - 12:45a.m
End time: 10:00a.m - 11:00a.m TOPS

*Note that H52, the girls are no longer made compulsory for ON. They can reject it.

L8H19A
Starting Time: 1:00a.m - 1:10a.m
End Time:10:00a.m - 10:30a.m

L8H17abc
Starting Time: 12:55a.m - 1:10a.m
End Time: 10:00a.m

L8H43
Starting Time: 2:00a.m

L8H66G
Starting Time: 1:00a.m - 2:00a.m
End Time: 10:00a.m ONLY

L866A,C,E
Starting Time: 1:30a.m-1:45a.m

L20 H40
Starting Time:12:55a.m
End Time: 9:00a.m

*This house oso depend on the girl. I believe the price is slightly steeper for this house.

Standard price is 130 sing dollars.
Can make advance booking, but need 50 dollar deposit.

Two shots is the standard. Can ask for more if you thick skin but most likely won't get it(unless girl really likes you)

WH and L18 houses
Ok, after I review SC case and I then went to ask about more info....the following are the houses that WILL NOT take ON regardless of what you say or throw.

WH2, WH54, L18H40 and L18H38(I heard this house treat japanese very well, so maybe they will get it :>).

When SC told me about his case, I went in for a little research about it. This is what the OKT tell me.

The girls will choose whether to take the ON anot. Negotiation CAN be made but unlike the houses in L8 and L6, you have to buy time PLUS the ON. The ON price can be negotiatable.

We take L18H30 as an e.g. Suppose this regular want to have an ON with his regular girl. He must first come 1 hour before the shop close. (In this case, it's 2a.m since H30 close at 3a.m) He will have to pay for the hour until 3a.m(I.E around 80 bucks) and then from there you can negotiate with the OKT for an ON stay. If the girl agrees and such, prolly will have to pay the standard 130(which means total 210). Possible to reduce it to say 50 lesser, but like I say it's depend on your regularity and whether the girl wants to take it anot.

*Just a note, IT"S NOT 100% confirm can get it. So newbies, I suggest you don't try your luck in L18 and WH. Too much of a hassle. If die die must ON, just stick to L6 and L8.

For CAT 80 and CAT 150, there is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF OVERNIGHT.
However, if you have a sweet mouth, and able to get their contact, you can negotiate with them one on one. Then again, too much of a hassle....what for !!!

That's all.

*Is it possible to post this reply on the first page of the thread??
Or else just lock this thread yet put it sticky, so people won't ask again.
Just saw a couple asking about ON in other threads....a bit annoying...heh!
Old 04-02-2005, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
what do u mean by advance booking? how advance is advance?
1 day advance. That's the maximum!
Old 04-02-2005, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 23
Pongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Overnight houses info

just went l8h66e found ou that their ON also depends on the girls ... den price is 200 coz due to their workin hrs is till 5am but u can start at ard 0045 or 0100 n also adv bookin needed ... how adv i'm not sure ...hehehe
Old 04-02-2005, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
suchern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
WH and L18 houses
Ok, after I review SC case and I then went to ask about more info....the following are the houses that WILL NOT take ON regardless of what you say or throw.

WH2, WH54, L18H40 and L18H38
hmmm so WH10 also allows ON? But this hse closes very late, at 4am leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1