The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 20-45a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Kumsiah! The letter I & U bery close on the std keyboard!
Xue Fei already went back China.
One more from 2045 - Cai Hong, quite chio n pretty.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
Xue Fei already went back China.
One more from 2045 - Cai Hong, quite chio n pretty.
Wah! U are a fantastic news breaker! I am certainly impressed! Now, I wonder why she suddenly balek cina kampong since she was doing quite well and even better than Luyao as far as my intel & I knoe.

I really forgotten that body beautiful CaiHong! Hahahahaha! W06 oso got one Caihong!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wah! U are a fantastic news breaker! I am certainly impressed! Now, I wonder why she suddenly balek cina kampong since she was doing quite well and even better than Luyao as far as my intel & I knoe.

I really forgotten that body beautiful CaiHong! Hahahahaha! W06 oso got one Caihong!
Bro Ale88,

Xue Fei went back to start a family. Han Bing was intro by her.
Actually I rtf Xue Fei many times, gd service + KC gao gao..
Old 12-08-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
Bro Ale88,

Xue Fei went back to start a family. Han Bing was intro by her.
Actually I rtf Xue Fei many times, gd service + KC gao gao..
I agree Xuefei is vgd and she got many followers. Ppl like her bah bah, fair and uber smooth bod de! What the waste! Must be her future hubby requested her to return!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:24 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

I had bonked ke ke & Dan Dan from this house. Both services r good. But I prefer Dan Dan cos there is more feel & chemistry between me & her. Dan Dan Is prettier than ke ke IMO.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
I had bonked ke ke & Dan Dan from this house. Both services r good. But I prefer Dan Dan cos there is more feel & chemistry between me & her. Dan Dan Is prettier than ke ke IMO.
Tat is bcos ke ke is not realli into KC thingey de! She focuses more on svc and her beautiful bod/tits! Dandan is a seductive courtesan and bery into kc. She is another smart cookie, high EQ and eloquent too.

Old 12-08-2012, 04:37 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tat is bcos ke ke is not realli into KC thingey de! She focuses more on svc and her beautiful bod/tits! Dandan is a seductive courtesan and bery into kc. She is another smart cookie, high EQ and eloquent too.
yes u r right. ke ke really not good in kc. Her service is good. But somehow there is no sparks/chemistry thus no urge for me to RTF her. I find ke ke face quite matured looking, not really my type But i like her body & boobs. Her skin also super smooth.

As for dan dan, yes her kc strong. Service not bad. I find her look like those k pop singers or korean actress. Maybe due to the K pop wave, i am more hooked to dan dan

but hor i realised most of the time i wan to find dan dan on wkend she not working. sian.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes u r right. ke ke really not good in kc. Her service is good.
but hor i realised most of the time i wan to find dan dan on wkend she not working. sian.
This Dandan on leave more than she works. Maybe she got side line or kenna baoed unofficially lor.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks brother. cheers..
Quote:
Bruddar, Liang Liang (Bright-Bright in English) is from 2045 which is located at the ground floor while 2045A is one level above. 2047A oso belong to the OKT of 2045A.

2045 has the following wl -

Miyuan
Liang Liang
Xuefei
Lingfei
Taifeng
Liyao

They oso have two newbies who started work oredi but I do not have their names during press time.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 13-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dan Dan lights my fire.
Old 17-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 20-45a

Quote:
yes u r right. ke ke really not good in kc. Her service is good. But somehow there is no ...................

As for dan dan, yes her kc strong. Service not bad. I find her look like those k pop singers or korean actress. Maybe due to the K pop wave, i am more hooked to dan dan
Bro slyer, u are right. Dan Dan looks prettier than Ke Ke.

However, I find Ke Ke svc slightly better than Dan Dan.
I also like her smooth complexion, boobs and frenching.

Dan Dan is more into KC and very seductive.
I dare not look for her too often or else kena KC trap.

Bro slyer, I noticed Xiao Yu (1803) in your current fav WL list? Is her svc good?
Maybe you are handsome and macho. I did not get good svc from her.

Anyway, her OKT, Ah Soon told me she cut her yellow card yesterday.
Maybe going back PRC these two days liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 17-08-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro Bro slyer, I noticed Xiao Yu (1803) in your current fav WL list? Is her svc good?Maybe you are handsome and macho. I did not get good svc from her.
Bruddar, bery strange your question, you oredi tried her and knoe her svc level but u still ask bruddar slyer if her svc good or not?

When you grin like the Joker from the movie, The Dark Knight Rises, she will be melted and might be head over heels in love with u de! Bcos she told me she loves to watch this Batman 1st installment movie and not the latest installment which does not have the Joker as the villian. She also shared that the Joker outshone the Batman in the movie de!

Old 17-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 20-45a Dan Dan

If dan dan speaks to u in korean wif tat husky tone while looking at u in seductive manner lagi worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Dan Dan is more into KC and very seductive.
I dare not look for her too often or else kena KC trap.
Old 17-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 20-45a

Quote:
Bruddar, bery strange your question, you oredi tried her and knoe her svc level but u still ask bruddar slyer if her svc good or not?

When you grin like the Joker from the movie, .......................the Joker outshone the Batman in the movie de!
I din get good svc from her so tat's why I ask bro slyer whether he got good svc from her.

Maybe she fell in love with the Dark Knight and hate Joker, the villian!

Jokes aside, I got info that Xiao Yu kena bao by the bao king again for $xxxK.
She worked in GL for less than 4 mths, I guessed.

This one I am not so tulan lor.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 17-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 20-45a Dan Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
If dan dan speaks to u in korean wif tat husky tone while looking at u in seductive manner lagi worse
I find keke to be somewhat boring and monotonous in her routine...
Licks too soft like tickling u w a feather and she repeats the same routine like three times or something - eg lick from shoulder to leg then repeat again from shoulder down the same path to leg.... A bit robotic and repetitive.

But Dan Dan is vavava-voom, hot licks and she knows how to get you in the mood w her moves. She's really knows how to turn up the heat with her AR, bbj and frenching you... And making faces when she gets fucked...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1