The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2012, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 20-45a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Thot it is supposed to be Still Water Runs Deep?
How about Watery Cunt runs Deep bro...hee hee
Old 25-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thot it is supposed to be Still Water Runs Deep?
True !! But with my sweet Katy it was never very "still water" ... ever ....

For once I will say it to you:

“Never judge a book by its cover

nor judging a silent stream against

the noisy, have waves

for you do not know the nature

of the subject you are judging for.”

Don’t give judgment to something

that makes your first impression: just

like the stream in front of us

You thought it was shallow

because the water runs silently

You thought that the stream was

peaceful, a paradise,

a gem, a life-saver

Yet you did not know the

reason of its existence

You keep on insisting that the stream

is safe to swim without knowing

the real mystery covers it.

Now look at you, lying peacefully

on a precious, deathly crib

beneath the decaying tomb

Your world has just lost

in one snap—because of your

misjudgment that this stream was safe

Too late to realize that

silent water runs deep

Now our worlds apart and it is

because of the silent stream

in front of us.......
Old 25-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Wahhh bruddar sailsinkapo, I suggest u leave this romantic poem for your love of GL. Too mushy for a big grown up man like me leh! Kekekekeke!!!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 25-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wahhh bruddar sailsinkapo, I suggest u leave this romantic poem for your love of GL. Too mushy for a big grown up man like me leh! Kekekekeke!!!
Noted and understood ... with thanks ....bro A-88
I shall be ..... well.......SILENT on this topic henceforth
Old 25-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Noted and understood ... with thanks ....bro A-88
I shall be ..... well.......SILENT on this topic henceforth
Maybe u can write a romantic fr on katie for memory sake de!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 25-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe u can write a romantic fr on katie for memory sake de!
I shall leave the steamy FR for my co-bro's unfit, besafe and Honestkeith ... the BronzeGod unfortunately did not get his opportunity to up this lovely lissome lass despite many attempts ... btw, did YOU actually get an chance to up Kitty-Katie-Kathy during her too few GL days bro A-88
Old 25-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
I shall leave the steamy FR for my co-bro's unfit, besafe and Honestkeith ... the BronzeGod unfortunately did not get his opportunity to up this lovely lissome lass despite many attempts ... btw, did YOU actually get an chance to up Kitty-Katie-Kathy during her too few GL days bro A-88
I did not but I did up the other retired Kathy opp the street (2060) when she left one week in GL. This other Kathy is super chio and looks a little mixed blood. Sometime it is bery shiok to up a WL when she was about to leave as she had a feeling of zero restraint & in happy mood, and the session bcum bery spontaneous and easy-going de! Bcos of that, I had 3 sessions with her lor!

Actually I wanted to up 2045A kitty last Monday but her OKT said she not working liao.

Old 26-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did not but I did up the other retired Kathy opp the street (2060) when she left one week in GL. This other Kathy is super chio and looks a little mixed blood. Sometime it is bery shiok to up a WL when she was about to leave as she had a feeling of zero restraint & in happy mood, and the session bcum bery spontaneous and easy-going de! Bcos of that, I had 3 sessions with her lor!

Actually I wanted to up 2045A kitty last Monday but her OKT said she not working liao.
In all my mongering days over many many decades,in far too many continents, my dear bro A-88, I must confess that Kitty/Katy was one of the (maybe the most) unusual WORKING ladies I have ever had the pleasure of upping by just forking out mere moolaah ..... she is not really a WL by interest/desire/inclination ... not sure what she was doing here EXCEPT BY MISTAKE ... which she promptly "rectified" by gracefully returning to her office work in Beijing ... it was like upping a FAV girlfriend without any additional emotional baggage or financial burdens/expenses save $150/hour as per MY convenience and she gratified me totally as per my desires and requirements ...like an educated graceful sweet " concubine" of yesteryears .... Amazing 3 months wif her
btw , she spoke 3 language quite/very fluently ( mandarin of course, conversational English & French ) and 2 passably ( Japanese and Korean )
Old 26-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
In all my mongering days over many many decades,in far too many continents, my dear bro A-88, I must confess that Kitty/Katy was one of the (maybe the most) unusual WORKING ladies I have ever had the pleasure of upping by just forking out mere moolaah ..... she is not really a WL by interest/desire/inclination ... not sure what she was doing here EXCEPT BY MISTAKE ... which she promptly "rectified" by gracefully returning to her office work in Beijing ... it was like upping a FAV girlfriend without any additional emotional baggage or financial burdens/expenses save $150/hour as per MY convenience and she gratified me totally as per my desires and requirements ...like an educated graceful sweet " concubine" of yesteryears .... Amazing 3 months wif her
btw , she spoke 3 language quite/very fluently ( mandarin of course, conversational English & French ) and 2 passably ( Japanese and Korean )
Well done, bro sailsingapore. You've made me regret not knowing this lass Kitty/Katy
Old 26-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
didn't know she is so multi-lingual
Old 26-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
blah...blah...blah...btw , she spoke 3 language quite/very fluently ( mandarin of course, conversational English & French ) and 2 passably ( Japanese and Korean )
She is really belonged to the "still water runs deep" species. She oso belongs to those cool, calm and demure looking woman. It is our privilege to be able to up a OL quality wl here in gl. The bottom line is we cannot judge a person by the cover.

Old 26-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is really belonged to the "still water runs deep" species. She oso belongs to those cool, calm and demure looking woman. It is our privilege to be able to up a OL quality wl here in gl. The bottom line is we cannot judge a person by the cover.
She is very similar to her Neighbour Mi Yuan @ 2045 hor...RODed!
Old 26-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster

Bruddar Unfit & Sailsinkapo, Baihui formerly from 54A oso a rather unusual wl but she is not as smart as kitty and Miyuan. The other smart cookies are Shuang Shuang and Dandan.

Old 26-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bruddar Unfit & Sailsinkapo, Baihui formerly from 54A oso a rather unusual wl but she is not as smart as kitty and Miyuan. The other smart cookies are Shuang Shuang and Dandan.
You always hit the nail on the head Grandmaster A-88 I did appreciate & enjoy the delicate office-girl beauty BaiHui of 54A very much ( she of the CIM & suck suck dry like lollipop fame) ... SS is also a sharp cookie ... must try out DanDan next : thanks for the tip
Old 26-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
You always hit the nail on the head Grandmaster A-88 I did appreciate & enjoy the delicate office-girl beauty BaiHui of 54A very much ( she of the CIM & suck suck dry like lollipop fame) ... SS is also a sharp cookie ... must try out DanDan next : thanks for the tip
The other 54A smart cookies who have already retired are Xiao Xue, Miko, MH, Moon, Jenny and Ella. The$e gal$ digged alot out of the overly generous cheonsters and some who are gullible, without the least "backlash" unlike Chu Chu and some other not so sly WLs.

But bruddar, me no grandmaster. Bruddar unfit said there is onli one grandmaster here de!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1