The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2013, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
modnocslol is Cool - loads of Potential
plight of a wl

need some advice, should i help her financially with some costly med bills?
Old 22-09-2013, 04:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: plight of a wl

Quote:
Originally Posted by modnocslol View Post
How do you know she doesn't earn more than you do?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-09-2013, 05:04 AM
Samster

she sure does. but in her current condition as she's recovering and resting, she's not able to work yet. i know you may think i may be kc-ed deceived or seduced. she told me she's used up everything and still owes a considerable amount to the okt who paid for her bills in advance. i empathize and sympathize her.
Old 22-09-2013, 06:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she sure does. but in her current condition as she's recovering and resting, she's not able to work yet. i know you may think i may be kc-ed deceived or seduced. she told me she's used up everything and still owes a considerable amount to the okt who paid for her bills in advance. i empathize and sympathize her.
That's her problem. It has nothing to do with you. If you're kind and generous, help some deserving old folk or orphans eg this poor old lady who was part of the pioneer generation

Don't waste your money on WHORES.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-09-2013, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

5555 ..
nice picture .. to wake him up ..
Old 22-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Well boss in GL, a sucker is born every minute....hate to say this but a wl giving you a good fuck doesn't mean she giving you her heart...
Old 22-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

Quote:
I think you need to calm down and think, what is your intention by helping her out? Is it purely altruism? Or is it that you secretly hope to be her someone special?

If it's the former I suggest you go do some charity that helps locals. If it's the latter and you are willing to get chopped then nobody can help you since you already decided.
Old 22-09-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Remember, if she's an AP, she is probably earning more then a average doctor/lawyer. Even if she's not that popular and have only 3-5 customer a day, she's still taking in about 7k~ a month. Any worst then that probably would go home soon :P

Some what off topic here: If a WL contracted an std, but the treatable kind like syphilis or gonorrhea, will she be sent back? How about a relatively harmless but incurable one like herpes?
Old 22-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That's her problem. It has nothing to do with you. If you're kind and generous, help some deserving old folk or orphans eg this poor old lady who was part of the pioneer generation

Ha ha......very cartoon la u......
Old 22-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro......is yr money nobody can stop u....becos the moment u log out this page maybe u go delivery the Wl money......i believe most bros here discourage u "donate" yr money to Wl becos more likely this is a hoax......there is one Wl shamelessly alaways not working n claim she sick not working,no money la, family need money etc.... i hope is not yr mentioned girl.......n i am the 3rd pax heard this story,she think our I.Q like coconut like dat becos she worked in geylang more than a year who believe she no money ??Very hyprocrite......

Even yr girl's case is genuine.......it is not yr duty to take care of her,is her okt.......spend on yr immediate family more logical be it u married or single,not wasting on prostitues like that.......put yr money to better use.....99% a hoax unless u bring her see doctor personally stuff like that.......if every customer she con few K off course she dont want work la,fake mc take free money who dont want ?? And her motive to con u probably her 小狼狗 pressing her for money n she desperate leh.....who knows rite......bro....u r been "K.C" liao if not u would not open this thread........gd luck !!!
Old 22-09-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

lolz. was she really part of the pioneer gen of pros? was the pic taken in sg?
Old 22-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
I think you need to calm down and think, what is your intention by helping her out? Is it purely altruism? Or is it that you secretly hope to be her someone special?

If it's the former I suggest you go do some charity that helps locals. If it's the latter and you are willing to get chopped then nobody can help you since you already decided.
its altruism as you've mentioned. but i've been rtf-ing her multiple times. ok tks for the heads up.
Old 22-09-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Remember, if she's an AP, she is probably earning more then a average doctor/lawyer. Even if she's not that popular and have only 3-5 customer a day, she's still taking in about 7k~ a month. Any worst then that probably would go home soon :P

Some what off topic here: If a WL contracted an std, but the treatable kind like syphilis or gonorrhea, will she be sent back? How about a relatively harmless but incurable one like herpes?
she didn't contract any std. just underwent a minor op for a minor med emergency that anyone would have gotten too
Old 22-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Well boss in GL, a sucker is born every minute....hate to say this but a wl giving you a good fuck doesn't mean she giving you her heart...
hard truths !!
Old 22-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Bro......is yr money nobody can stop u....becos the moment u log out this page maybe u go delivery the Wl money......i believe most bros here discourage u "donate" yr money to Wl becos more likely this is a hoax......there is one Wl shamelessly alaways not working n claim she sick not working,no money la, family need money etc.... i hope is not yr mentioned girl.......n i am the 3rd pax heard this story,she think our I.Q like coconut like dat becos she worked in geylang more than a year who believe she no money ??Very hyprocrite......

Even yr girl's case is genuine.......it is not yr duty to take care of her,is her okt.......spend on yr immediate family more logical be it u married or single,not wasting on prostitues like that.......put yr money to better use.....99% a hoax unless u bring her see doctor personally stuff like that.......if every customer she con few K off course she dont want work la,fake mc take free money who dont want ?? And her motive to con u probably her 小狼狗 pressing her for money n she desperate leh.....who knows rite......bro....u r been "K.C" liao if not u would not open this thread........gd luck !!!
i do not believe we are referring to the same wl. she's not the lazy type but will work. but tks for yr warning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1