The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: plight of a wl

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Good luck bro - it pays to find the one good tree in the forest ....it may even make u quit chionging? LOL
Hahaha. Just hope to learn more from you lah.

You seem to be the real deal bro
Old 27-09-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Wa piang ah.....i many mths no visit her liao.......try refresh some sweet n sour memories abt her la...........she will know who am i after all these comments......anyway all past tense liao...
You visit her la. Whoops, I think I know why cannot visit her already. Must because you and I lost all the money on 4D correct?
Old 27-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good luck bro - it pays to find the one good tree in the forest ....it may even make u quit chionging? LOL
Man, you make it sound like you are shopping for a christmas tree. This is only September lei. But time flies, before you know it, you really will be searching for a xmas tree in the next 2 months or so.

You where got quit cheonging one. You my hero lei.
Old 27-09-2013, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
You visit her la. Whoops, I think I know why cannot visit her already. Must because you and I lost all the money on 4D correct?
Ya la...can not feel the 3D of mei meis...becos all lost 4D.....must quit buying liao....deleted all the 4D apps on my stupid phone.......out of singapore timing reaching also apps notify in advance.....can not rum away from the apps......
Old 27-09-2013, 04:13 AM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
interesting..make me curious about this cong cong - new challenge. hmm..unfortunately i m 9500 miles away from sillypore..

hehe..also lucky - otherwise kanna temptation then don't know how to face xmas tree. haha
U too greedy liao.....u not yr garden style la.....cannot match.....dont fight with me la over her......
Old 27-09-2013, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya la...can not feel the 3D of mei meis...becos all lost 4D.....must quit buying liao....deleted all the 4D apps on my stupid phone.......out of singapore timing reaching also apps notify in advance.....can not rum away from the apps......
Hahaha. I become your bookie next time can? I am sure you buy big big one then I can play big big with the 3D of the mei meis.
Old 27-09-2013, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha. I become your bookie next time can? I am sure you buy big big one then I can play big big with the 3D of the mei meis.
I no school liao how to read BOOKs..........
Old 27-09-2013, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
I no school liao how to read BOOKs..........
Hahaha. The only book u need is sex books.
Old 27-09-2013, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha. The only book u need is sex books.
I need a gardener book....to study how to maintain the garden....so next time can apply......
Old 27-09-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
interesting..make me curious about this cong cong - new challenge. hmm..unfortunately i m 9500 miles away from sillypore..

hehe..also lucky - otherwise kanna temptation then don't know how to face xmas tree. haha
Bro

Still remember me, anyway if you are for gd looks can go look for cong cong, other than that you might want to consider but in any case everyone have their own preference.

In reply to the thread starter giving money is unwise as they might keep asking for more but wat i will do is buy some tonics for her to give her norishment, she dont like i eat myself.

but there's no right or wrong wif wl conning money as there's also guys conning wl money or other things like giving promises of buying a house for wl, giving up s'pore citizen and take china citizen to be with her.

And the biggest joke i know is giving promises that they know gov officer & has ways to bring wl back to s'pore & marry them in s'pore. WTF biggest biggest joke of the year.
Old 27-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
Bro

Still remember me, anyway if you are for gd looks can go look for cong cong, other than that you might want to consider but in any case everyone have their own preference.

In reply to the thread starter giving money is unwise as they might keep asking for more but wat i will do is buy some tonics for her to give her norishment, she dont like i eat myself.

but there's no right or wrong wif wl conning money as there's also guys conning wl money or other things like giving promises of buying a house for wl, giving up s'pore citizen and take china citizen to be with her.

And the biggest joke i know is giving promises that they know gov officer & has ways to bring wl back to s'pore & marry them in s'pore. WTF biggest biggest joke of the year.
I also heard something like tht recently.....
Old 28-09-2013, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
I also heard something like tht recently.....
Know the government official is probably know the MP right and go ask MP to write in to allow them to marry right. Actually, that would be correct lei. He knows the government official (but government official don't know him).
Old 28-09-2013, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
I need a gardener book....to study how to maintain the garden....so next time can apply......
Hmmm, when I am at borders next time, I look for gardening book for you. Wait. Borders close down already. I guess I will have to go to National Library to borrow book on gardening for you then.
Old 28-09-2013, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm, when I am at borders next time, I look for gardening book for you. Wait. Borders close down already. I guess I will have to go to National Library to borrow book on gardening for you then.
Now u mention library.....shit.....i think i still own library 32 cents many many many yrs liao since my school days........maybe now become $100,000 ........
Old 28-09-2013, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now u mention library.....shit.....i think i still own library 32 cents many many many yrs liao since my school days........maybe now become $100,000 ........
Actually, it would be super funny to see the library try to collect the money. Remind me of Seinfied & Kramer at the library...Now what would be funnier is they send debt collector to try to recover the money...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1