The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Libero's Hitlist

It's almost Christmas so time for sharing and caring. Test drove a few newbies and veterans so decided to share my FR with bros for the festive season.

First call is Yin Duo Duo (16w06)

Had seen her earlier at 2831A and looks quite my type with her SYT looks tinged with a slutty edge. I also like her midriff-baring dressing. Seen her twice with nice sexy hotpants and hot heels.

Looks: 7/10 (SYT and slutty looks)
Body: 8/10 (Slim 1.6mplus B+ cupper with nice proportionate tight bod)
Frenching: 7/10 (Was not that into it at first but I managed to slowly play her into full frenching)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Solid blow with nice tongue flicking)
FJ: 7/10 (Good service and gets in the mood quite quickly. Managed to move her petite bod up for a carry fuck and standing doggie in front of mirror)

Overall was a good service fuck with a newbie. Was not disappointed since I earlier had reservations on newbies. She has quite a lot of signatures at 2831A so I think her popularity is on the up.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Libero's Hitlist

Buzz another newbie FR for bros.

Xia Tian or Summer (16w12) - she is number 7.

Heard there is a bunch of newbies at Yi Tiao Long so decided to venture there to recce afternoon. She immediately caught my eye, tall and leggy babe dressed in a bikini type outfit that shows off her long legs

Looks: 7/10 (Sexy CFM looks)
Body: 7/10 (She took off her high heels before going up the stairs and immediately dropped much shorter. I think around 1.63m, with a very slim and taut body with B boops. Love her sexy legs.)
Frenching: 7/10 (Was lucky with her for french. She told me she is selective in that)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Took my didi with good suction. I think she likes sucking a lot, spent a lot of time on that)
FJ: 7/10 (Was not the horny slutty type that I like. I had to initiate a lot of the moves but she was quite spontaneous in response)

I think this babe is good for leg lovers. She has a really nice tight body but would be better if her boobs bigger. Not RTF for me because a lot of cais to try.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

Time for FR on some angpais still left in GL-land

Mei You (2033)

Had a hard time trying to get this angpai but was not disappointed when finally managed to grab her at her homebase. She was dressed in a tight and short cheongsam lingerie, didi immediately marikita.

Looks: 8/10 (Bros have already FR on her smoking sexy looks, combined with her nice contacts, she looks like an AV queen waiting to fucked)
Body: 8/10 (Seldom do I think a petite girl like her would have such a hot bod. Nice full C cup boobies ready for the taking on her fullsome body)
Frenching: 8/10 (Definitely a player material, teased me with just lip kungfu and tongue and wet my ears and fingers but kept the frenching only till she was high riding my cock)
BBBJ: 9/10 (One of the best and sluttiest so far. (Full suction with a lot of saliva. Tongue licking the cockhead combined with her hands stroking my base and then took it all in with speed with her eyes fixed on you the whole time. Shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (The foreplay already so hot I had to take her full in. Had her ride cowboy before doggie and finished her off missionary with her moaning high and eyes fixed on you the whole time.

Super AV experience. She has been here for a while and quite a lot of followers. Have to wait and queue for my next RTF
Old 11-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

UK (1649)

Looks: 8/10 (Sexy chio SYT looks)
Body: 8/10 (Very curvy bod with C boobs. Definitely worth her angpai standing)
Frenching: 8/10 (Natural frencher, just wanted more and more of my tongue)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Loved her full catbath that comes full flow into her BBBJ. Wanted to savour her beauty so stood and had her blow in front of the mirror, solid stuff)
FJ: 8/10 (She likes the fast pumping. So I took her first in missionary and doggie and carryfuck. Ended with her pumping me reverse cowboy at the edge of the bed to cum)

Another angpai. Tried calling her from other houses cannot get. As always some say it's because of 1649 OKT duo. Got her only after waiting for one session at her homebase.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

Apple (1809)

Looks: 7/10 (Very SYT Sichuan babe, not that spicegirl sexy enough for me)
Body: 9/10 (Her bod is legendary in GL, saw her many times, especially in two piece outfits. Her C+ boobs and sexy legs really very desirable)
Frenching: 7/10 (Was not that keen but I was lucky she frenching me in the end )
BBBJ: 7/10 (Hardworking full action from her but I think she is as skilled as the other angpais)
FJ: 7/10 (Really enjoyed fucking such a hot bod and her boobs just bouncing all over. I was fucking her more than her fucking me, just enjoy her all over )

Had her on my KIV list for quite the longest time because heard many mixed reviews about her service level. I think she needs people to warm her up or else service might not be that good. I had a good time with her and she's very sweet SYT girl.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

thxs for the FRs bro
Old 12-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Samster

Thanks bro, more for Xmas sharing.

Coco (1805)
Looks: 8/10 (She's a smoky hot babe, much like those clubbing babes I tend to bio)
Body: 8/10 (She's got quite a curvy bod and nice height to do standing bonk)
Frenching: 7/10 (Not those aggressive kimd but natural frenching with her and really like her soft lips)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Standard fare but her deepthroat is quite slurpy and solid)
FJ: 7/10 (Love her riding but not as long as I hoped for. Perhaps she was tired that day, wanted me to take over but came back to ride me again after I spooned her in bed. Buay tahan after second ride and shot out my load)

I did not think she was so angpai but not that easy to get her outside her house. Maybe she has some regulars at 1805. But really like her smoky sexy looks
Old 12-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

06 (24M13)

Looks: 6/10 (Was a recommendation from a friend, so ordered her and was paished to reject. Her roundish face did not appeal to me)
Body: 7/10 (She is more of a slim but curvy kind of babe)
Frenching: 6/10 (Easy to french her but does not seem that into it)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Solid blower, hardworking and likes to lick the cocktip quite a bit)
FJ: 6/10 (I wasn't really turned on by her looks so took her from the back most of the time, doggie was very nice and made her ride to cum. Riding was very fast and intense.)

This was quite a letdown for me. She seems to have quite a lot of fans but I think her looks really not that great. Much better cais in GL, so not RTF for me.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

Xiaochun (1649)

Looks: 6.5/10 (She is not that kind of conventional pretty look. But has a foxy edge and also a little different because she is Zhuang minority race)
Body: 7.10 (Very tight and supple bod but downside is her B boobs - will be perfect if she is C)
Frenching: 6/10 (Was surprised she is a reluctant frencher. Only managed to steal a few while banging her missionary)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Super service from her, blew me for ages. Love the way she mix in massaging your balls and two finger shaft stroking with her tonguefu and deep blows)
FJ: 8/10 (She's got a really nice bod to bonk. Had facing the mirror most of the time, cowgirl, standing doggie and came in missionary because her moaning really buay tahan)

She is a true service queen as described by bros. Her catbath is mixed with suction and also both hands keep massaging your balls. Really solid BBBJ as well. I seldom will let go during BBBJ but she really made me close to the edge. Really commando standard
Old 12-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Xiaochun (1649)

Looks: 6.5/10 (She is not that kind of conventional pretty look. But has a foxy edge and also a little different because she is Zhuang minority race)
Body: 7.10 (Very tight and supple bod but downside is her B boobs - will be perfect if she is C)
Frenching: 6/10 (Was surprised she is a reluctant frencher. Only managed to steal a few while banging her missionary)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Super service from her, blew me for ages. Love the way she mix in massaging your balls and two finger shaft stroking with her tonguefu and deep blows)
FJ: 8/10 (She's got a really nice bod to bonk. Had facing the mirror most of the time, cowgirl, standing doggie and came in missionary because her moaning really buay tahan)

She is a true service queen as described by bros. Her catbath is mixed with suction and also both hands keep massaging your balls. Really solid BBBJ as well. I seldom will let go during BBBJ but she really made me close to the edge. Really commando standard
yeah bro shes good as i should say one commando service queen ...

and yeah i loved her figure
Old 12-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

Hi bro

Wanna check is Apple gives AR?

Quote:
Apple (1809)

Looks: 7/10 (Very SYT Sichuan babe, not that spicegirl sexy enough for me)
Body: 9/10 (Her bod is legendary in GL, saw her many times, especially in two piece outfits. Her C+ boobs and sexy legs really very desirable)
Frenching: 7/10 (Was not that keen but I was lucky she frenching me in the end )
BBBJ: 7/10 (Hardworking full action from her but I think she is as skilled as the other angpais)
FJ: 7/10 (Really enjoyed fucking such a hot bod and her boobs just bouncing all over. I was fucking her more than her fucking me, just enjoy her all over )

Had her on my KIV list for quite the longest time because heard many mixed reviews about her service level. I think she needs people to warm her up or else service might not be that good. I had a good time with her and she's very sweet SYT girl.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
Villian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud of

Can 1649 and 2033 opt for 45mins session for $100?
Old 12-12-2013, 08:37 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post
Hi bro

Apple 1809 gave me brief AR. But this girl is selective in AR & frenching. Manage ur expectation bro.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro, more for Xmas sharing.

Coco (1805)
Looks: 8/10 (She's a smoky hot babe, much like those clubbing babes I tend to bio)
Body: 8/10 (She's got quite a curvy bod and nice height to do standing bonk)
Frenching: 7/10 (Not those aggressive kimd but natural frenching with her and really like her soft lips)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Standard fare but her deepthroat is quite slurpy and solid)
FJ: 7/10 (Love her riding but not as long as I hoped for. Perhaps she was tired that day, wanted me to take over but came back to ride me again after I spooned her in bed. Buay tahan after second ride and shot out my load)

I did not think she was so angpai but not that easy to get her outside her house. Maybe she has some regulars at 1805. But really like her smoky sexy looks
Can this girl do tarma?
During tarma session, can fuck both girls or just one?
Old 13-12-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster

Did not really go through the service motions with her. Was so busy rubba and raping her hot bod. So did not know whether she AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post
Hi bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1