The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Best OKTs with excellent customer service

Dear bros, can you please name your favorite OKTs? I mean the most friendly, nice to customers and patient OKTs. Who doesnt get rude if you dont like their girl. Lor and House number really appreciated.

Thanks tim
Old 20-05-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of
Re: Best OKTs with excellent customer service

Think most OKTs are generally friendly if we are not too petty ...
Old 20-05-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
Dear bros, can you please name your favorite OKTs? I mean the most friendly, nice to customers and patient OKTs. Who doesnt get rude if you dont like their girl. Lor and House number really appreciated.

Thanks tim
Hi bro, you may wish to try OKT Willie or his assistant Gwee at 2831A. Both of them are friendly, helpful and patient to the customers. They will not rush you to select a girl. There are other good OKTs but are not so patient with bros. I also want to tell you that many bros do smoke in the house.
Old 20-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just to name a few, Willie/Ah Gwee 2831a, Gordon 1651, Ah Yap 1606, etc.
Old 20-05-2014, 11:41 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Gwee, Willie (2831a), aunty Lorna (2062) these okts very influential can get those hard to get girls from other houses except for some Ang pais who don't have to leave their home base.

Peter (1805) & Gordon (1651) & ah yap (1606) r friendly.

Last but not least 6969 okt most friendliest
Old 20-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Chevoletcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gordon of 1651 is best! He will even let you wait and choose till you song and when you dont want he oso okok. And best he speaks quite good English too and can communicate with the yuppies lol
Old 21-05-2014, 02:25 AM
Samster

Thank you bros. And may I ask who is the worst OKT? To be avoided for poor customer service?
Tim
Old 21-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

omg..

what a question ..

We are banging the hooker , why u care the OKT good service or not ?

Its like getting a plate of charkwayteow ai hum, but insisting the tou gay to be of best highlight of all ?!

No hard feelings.. just sadden by the fact money nowadays really hard to earn ..
Old 21-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agreed with bro jaywalk... we are in for the WLs, and once found the target WL that you want to bonk, just go to the house, pay money and have fun.

I believe all OKTs will be friendly with customers.
Old 21-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

IMHO... I think both plays a part.

WL will have more weight in influencing customer loyalty but I won't deny that a good OKT will influence me too.

If OKT is bad, I tend not to go back unless he has a good WLs if not I just go to a good OKT house and ask for those specific ones.

A good OKT has good hospitality will appeal to me as it allows me chill out there, have a drink, call their WLs or outside ones, after job is done, I don't mind chilling and chatting with OKT, unless somehow there are a lot of customers I won't 'waste' their space. On horny days, I will even go for round 2 after chatting and resting up.

Again, to each his own :-)
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 23-05-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

I disagreed that we are there to bonk only and OKT doesn't matter.
I have bad experience where the OKT is very pushy. For every name I suggested, he counter proposed his own gals claiming equivalent or better. And when outside gals comes in he wouldn't accept no and keeps saying "CB all the same one" I completely boycott this joint since then. Anyway, IMO willie is the most customer service oriented OKT in GL. Never pushy and super patience, even when some customers talked nonsense to him.
Old 23-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
best69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i do agreed with you as well! If not only affect our mood in bonking the WL but also the quality of the girls they introduce us.

Due to certain factors, different OKTs which have better repo will able to call girls from other shops easier from other house.

I myself do encounter a lousy OKTs which gave a a lousy service, not only impatient to cater to my needs on my requirement of girls, his Not So Bothered kind of attitude really pissed me off , with NO knowledge of exterior information of the girls just anyhow call girls and keep pushing me to get the house girls and most of them looked disgusting.

Furthermore the room is so crappy, can hear the noise produced by the TV outside and the OKT talked so loudly plus the ringing of the phone. Rooms with ugly looking bedsheets and uncomfortable bed with squeking sound

Its the first and last time that i will ever visit that Lousy House

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
I have bad experience where the OKT is very pushy. For every name I suggested, he counter proposed his own gals claiming equivalent or better. And when outside gals comes in he wouldn't accept no and keeps saying "CB all the same one" I completely boycott this joint since then. Anyway, IMO willie is the most customer service oriented OKT in GL. Never pushy and super patience, even when some customers talked nonsense to him.
Old 23-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
which okt and house is this?
Old 23-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by best69 View Post
i do agreed with you as well! If not only affect our mood in bonking the WL but also the quality of the girls they introduce us.

Due to certain factors, different OKTs which have better repo will able to call girls from other shops easier from other house.

I myself do encounter a lousy OKTs which gave a a lousy service, not only impatient to cater to my needs on my requirement of girls, his Not So Bothered kind of attitude really pissed me off , with NO knowledge of exterior information of the girls just anyhow call girls and keep pushing me to get the house girls and most of them looked disgusting.

Furthermore the room is so crappy, can hear the noise produced by the TV outside and the OKT talked so loudly plus the ringing of the phone. Rooms with ugly looking bedsheets and uncomfortable bed with squeking sound

Its the first and last time that i will ever visit that Lousy House
wah, which house so jiaklat.
Old 25-05-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

Best69 and naan1974 which house and lor so bad? You can private Msg me if you wish, please.

Willie is OKT of a thai house? Same with Gordon and aunt Lorna?

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1