The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
Jai151 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJai151 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: taking GL girls out on a date

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
WL rarely goes out with customers, most is for a dinner if you are her regular. Some WLs aim for luxury presents will go with guys to shopping. Unless she is really comfortable with the guy, if not they will rather rest after work rather than seeing guys again. I managed to date a WL after her work just like gf. She will accommodate whatever I wanna goes.
Bro ! Wah ! So you thread her like gf , but she thread you like ATM right ?
You think WL are what, where got free lunch ? Haha......
Old 31-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
PoorEmperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Can lar. For you, just don't get caught by family members if you are married. Or worse, get seen by fellow patrons or her regular customer lor but this one nothing much. For her , is not get caught by her OKT wait kenna scolding that's all. Weird though I have one cat 150 asked me if i want to go adventure cove with her during her off days. But then during her off day she having her periods...how to go adventure cove har??
Can bro, there's a thing call Tampon
Old 31-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by orientalscot View Post
Wondering if anyone has tried it or if it is even allowed. I regularly see a girl in yitiaolong and have connected with her. I would like to take her out for dinner or something.

Has anyone tried that, is it allowed? can we do it during their time off?
Do not be naive. They are here to sell CB. Stop wasting time on them.
Old 31-07-2014, 09:17 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

As what boss has said, we can easily bonk them by paying $150 no point going on dates with them I prefer to date decent local girls
Old 31-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai151 View Post
Bro ! Wah ! So you thread her like gf , but she thread you like ATM right ?
You think WL are what, where got free lunch ? Haha......
From the start I already gave the impression that I'm poor, so no ATM. Her business is good and no friends here so she just want to relax after work. Brought her for supper, drink, and free bonks too. Not all WLs treat guys like ATM. It depends on how you present yourself from the beginning. Can't really describe how to do it but all depends on chemistry and takes both hands to clap. If I say the WL's name think all ppl will be saying that it's impossible.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
Jai151 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJai151 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
From the start I already gave the impression that I'm poor, so no ATM. Her business is good and no friends here so she just want to relax after work. Brought her for supper, drink, and free bonks too. Not all WLs treat guys like ATM. It depends on how you present yourself from the beginning. Can't really describe how to do it but all depends on chemistry and takes both hands to clap. If I say the WL's name think all ppl will be saying that it's impossible.
Not bad ! Ang Pai leh . Dun joke in front all the bro ! Ang Pai no friend ? Haha........
Old 31-07-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Ang pai or not and got friends or no friends are 2 different things.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can i laught at yr post bo......A geylang A.P purposely fly to singapore open leg end up buddy u n go out with u n even let u free fuck........your background is u r POOR !!!!........

Since when geylang A.P so desperate for friendship ????.......Let say i believe u manage to go out with a A.P by luck......first outing since u claim u poor.....yr car,dating exp. etc......i think 90% no second outing liao.....yr first date she test water n disappointed.....if u claim u can get a date with A.P even u poor...i believe......just beginner luck.....one time only.......u claim a happy ever after 2nd,3rd,4th date.....n got free fuck.........u r just too gd la.......i just relax n laugh.....really no comment......too dreamy liao.........feel me everybody.......a $150 solid fuck is gd enough for me......anything more than that i rather buy 4D try my luck.......
Old 01-08-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Can i laught at yr post bo......A geylang A.P purposely fly to singapore open leg end up buddy u n go out with u n even let u free fuck........your background is u r POOR !!!!........

Since when geylang A.P so desperate for friendship ????.......Let say i believe u manage to go out with a A.P by luck......first outing since u claim u poor.....yr car,dating exp. etc......i think 90% no second outing liao.....yr first date she test water n disappointed.....if u claim u can get a date with A.P even u poor...i believe......just beginner luck.....one time only.......u claim a happy ever after 2nd,3rd,4th date.....n got free fuck.........u r just too gd la.......i just relax n laugh.....really no comment......too dreamy liao.........feel me everybody.......a $150 solid fuck is gd enough for me......anything more than that i rather buy 4D try my luck.......
You always pi chia people's lobang lo.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:22 AM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
You always pi chia people's lobang lo.
I am using 4D theory.......everytime got people strike but not me even i did buy......so if i never buy how to even claim i can strike ???......Our C.B here claim he no money buy but strike wo......i must learn........
Old 01-08-2014, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am using 4D theory.......everytime got people strike but not me even i did buy......so if i never buy how to even claim i can strike ???......Our C.B here claim he no money buy but strike wo......i must learn........
naka.. you too cynical liao lar..
in the real world...there are always exception...haha..black swan
they can be quite lonely indeed..
Old 01-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
naka.. you too cynical liao lar..
in the real world...there are always exception...haha..black swan
they can be quite lonely indeed..
Beautiful girls never lack of better background customers.......i give u average lady n beautiful lady to choose to hang around.....u choose who.....average one or beautiful one ??......Wls let them choose.......they not desperate for friendship.....they get sick of serving men liao......they got housemates to hang out,friends n some got lovers back China.....wat is Singapore men to them ???......U go to ATM press money only......u go an ATM n see it is faulty no money press u still wait there for miracle meh ???.....U dont switch machine.......
Old 01-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

But than again , there is really true love in Geylang. My friend did marry a legal WL in house and live happily ever after. But than the chances is like 1 out of 10 houses. Whats the odds

Want to see true love ? Very easy. Ask her lend you $1000 sgd see she will lend anot. If she lend you thats true love.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 01-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
But than again , there is really true love in Geylang. My friend did marry a legal WL in house and live happily ever after. But than the chances is like 1 out of 10 houses. Whats the odds

Want to see true love ? Very easy. Ask her lend you $1000 sgd see she will lend anot. If she lend you thats true love.
Yr friend if no money how she follow him.....anyway we r talking abt dates with A.P here.....not ordinary Wls,free fuck somemore from A.P.....many Wls r average n some ugly......doesnt mean marry a Wl is an achievement rite.....they r human too,they get settled down too la......i dont believe in free lunch theory.....especially Wls.....if they willing to cling to u....there must be a plus factor.......n it alaways revolve ard money.....either men has financial background Wls know they will be secure with men like dat or average men willing to spend on them......u see.....alaways got link with money......

Poor people alawsys dream of the impossible becos they poor they have nothing much to give only can dream .......but richer people no need dream becos they simply just pocket out to settle.....i poor dats why i know.....but i keep my daydream within me......not sharing to gain false satisfsctory......
Old 01-08-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yr friend if no money how she follow him.....anyway we r talking abt dates with A.P here.....not ordinary Wls,free fuck somemore from A.P.....many Wls r average n some ugly......doesnt mean marry a Wl is an achievement rite.....they r human too,they get settled down too la......i dont believe in free lunch theory.....especially Wls.....if they willing to cling to u....there must be a plus factor.......n it alaways revolve ard money.....either men has financial background Wls know they will be secure with men like dat or average men willing to spend on them......u see.....alaways got link with money......

Poor people alawsys dream of the impossible becos they poor they have nothing much to give only can dream .......but richer people no need dream becos they simply just pocket out to settle.....i poor dats why i know.....but i keep my daydream within me......not sharing to gain false satisfsctory......
Well said Nakamitchi. It is all about money. But I highly doubt that our brother is poor as much as he claims he is. Simply because if he is poor, he would have spending power to bonk her in the first place. Nor take her out for dinner etc. Just my two cents worth.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1