The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

France Rediscovered…Vive la France!

Wanted a break from bonking the 1612 newbies silly so decided to try some other gals. Not my day cz all my intended targets either unavailable or working. Tried to call for Anqi, Xia Yi, Xiao Ya, Xue Er, Xiang Xiang, JC…knn long zhong boh eng…nabei. Just then CK emerged from a session. On some instinctive level I felt a wild session with CK was possible and so I asked her to sign in.

WL: CK
Home: Sichuan
Base: 1612
Ht/Wt: 164cm/48kg
Debut: Dec 2013

Looks (7.5/10): If big doe-eyed innocent eyes are your thing, you will lose yourself in these twin limpid orbs of moonlight. She has maintained her long jet black hair which flows beautifully over her shoulders. CK looks like those tai tais sipping their afternoon tea and whom you always fantasised over and wondered how they would look like naked.

Boobs (8/10): Her globes have gained some mass and are now bordering on C territory. While pear shaped, they are quite nicely in place, neither saggy nor droopy. What made me catch my breath were her slightly puffy aureoles. I seldom get those in all the WLs I have fucked so extra points for those. Nips were light brown which hardened nicely just by strokng them.

Body (7.5/10): CK has this body which I would describe as deliciously voluptuous. Curves in the right places and enough padding on the bum for piak piaking from behind. Complexion is quite fair and without blemish. Clean and trimmed Y, complete with lusciously thick pussy lips begging to be licked, caressed, and fucked, not necessarily in that order.

Bath/Catbath (7.5/10): Great B2B in the shower, complete with a solidly satisfying BBBJ. Catbath was a series of gasps on my part as CK expertly flicked her tongue across my acres of flesh. Her time in GL certainly has taught her the finer points of pleasuring a man.

BBBJ (8.5/10): Now this is a department which she has not only kept up to standard but even improved. CK did a clock BBBJ on my dick which was struggling valiantly to hold the line. The crowning move was when she got me into an approx 69 position but with her legs propped wide against the mirror above my head. This was particularly sweet torture as she administered TLC on my dick but I could not extend her the same courtesy yet with a full view of her inviting pussy. Eventually my dick surrendered and my soldiers charged forth into her eagerly waiting mouth.

Frenching: Fwoah, this is where France was rediscovered! We were cuddling and chatting before the action started when she suddenly grabbed my head with her hands and planted her open lips full against mine. This was accompanied by a full invasion of my mouth with her tongue. The frenching got deeper, my gasps got harder before I had to disengage to draw breath. No quarter given because she frenched me deeply again before I could draw my second breath. Fwoah!

Painting: The bar was free flow and her pussy fucking wet. ‘Nuff said

FJ (8.5/10): Till now I still get highly charged erotic dreams of how we fucked. The way she chewed her lip as I thrust deep, her moans as she ground her pussy against my groin, how she grabbed my arms as I slid in and out of her hot pussy, her gasping frenching as I covered her lips with mine, how her pussy quivered as I shot my load.

GFE(8/10): Enjoyed fucking a tai tai type. With 8 months of GL experience, CK knows how to make a man feel more than a man. Lotsa teasing and chatting during the clean up. She has a request: if you want her to french and your mouth is not a SembCorp truck, you need to let her know as she may not know you want it.

RTF: Definitely!

The usual caveat applies.
Doomas

Last edited by Doomas; 06-10-2014 at 02:00 AM.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
MoMo (1856)

MoMo(1856)...23 yr old mm fm Guilin, GuangXi...fair, chio, demure(like a damsel in distress), feminine looker, wif lovely light brown big eyes(contacts though) n fakelashes which look gd...think she has a kinda high bridged nose(her face may hv gone under the knife??)...159cm ht, slim fair sexy legs...slim sexy curvy bod, wif smooth skin, has an interesting tattoo on her left lower forearm, an inscription in english, n a notti saucy small tattoo on her upper groin pointing downwards to her pussy!...lovely shaped perky soft creamy B cup boobs wif beautiful light pink tits...super sexy juicy bouncy fabulous smooth fair ass, damn bloody shiok for doggie, think currently one of the best looking bums in gl at the mo!!...pussy quite well trimmed, no smell...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe high...sweet, caring, soft spoken , gentle mm wif nu ren wei allure...aims to pls...not use to frenching but still got light frenching as the session progressed...cld also feel passion n sensuality at the sametime. ..woof!...oh just heard tat this MoMo may now be more open to frenching becuz of the hot competition in GL, apparently she may be keen to up her game!

Natural, spontaneous n responsive fm the get go...helped me strip n I did likewise, nice sexy black lingerie...she nude just in her killer heels, damn bloody shiok to raba fm behind, me throbbing hard cock on her arse crack, feeling her creamy boobs, kissing the nape of her neck while enjoying the side mirror view!...

Shower action, soothing full scrub...solid soapy raba front n back + soapy boobs fuck...vgd lick n suck of me cockhead n 3/4 deepthroat bbbj...sensuous full wet lips kissing...

Full works pkge on the bed...solid water lick catbath...nice boobs massage...ar shiok wet lick n poke...nice bbbj underneath while I was on all 4s...more solid bbbj on top of me wif vgd access for me to feel her bod...she seemed to like me to fondle n squeeze her boobs while bbbjing me, taking me hand to her boobs, so naturally had to oblige!...really nice sight n feel playing n sucking on her boobs/tits, soft moans...went south for me tonguefu, wetness n vgd response, really enjoyed seeing her open her pussy lips wif her own hand to facilitate me tonguefu, phoarr!!...

Fj accommodating n responsive, urged me on at times to fuck her harder!...doggie wif her beautiful sexy bouncy ass was a sight to behold, plus she responded well, hand reaching back n even enjoying the side mirror view, bounce bounce!!; her ass on the edge of the bed, legs spreadeagled, me squeezing her lovely boobs while pumping, her face fully flushed, uring me to pump her harder n faster; cowgal, she ground her pussy on me cock, rodeo style, nice!...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...gentle fair chio feminine mm who aims to pls....has gem potential. ..but needs to improve on her frenching n perhaps she has going fm wat I recently heard...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 08-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 601 / Power: 16
SQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to all

Was at this house 1615 main road, read FR on Tong Tong, not available, tried this Co Co instead. Look wise quite SYT, maybe also GND, not fair, a little tan, hair style like those school girl from polytechnic or junior collage, long with short fringe, very sweet smile. Sunshine look.
Body not slim or petite, also not big bone type, average size, quite curvy, meaty butt
B cups with brown color nipples
Bouncy butt, dog style shiok
Pussy some fine hair, partial shaved
Service very good, moan sexily, cat bath very detail, lick everywhere
AR soft licking
Can French can paint
BBBJ very passionate
Girl friend Feel very high
Confirm can rtf
She introduced her friend Angel and Xiao Bao to me. Anyone knows from which house??
Old 08-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

SQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQQ699 View Post
Was at this house 1615 main road, read FR on Tong Tong, not available, tried this Co Co instead. Look wise quite SYT, maybe also GND, not fair, a little tan, hair style like those school girl from polytechnic or junior collage, long with short fringe, very sweet smile. Sunshine look.
Body not slim or petite, also not big bone type, average size, quite curvy, meaty butt
B cups with brown color nipples
Bouncy butt, dog style shiok
Pussy some fine hair, partial shaved
Service very good, moan sexily, cat bath very detail, lick everywhere
AR soft licking
Can French can paint
BBBJ very passionate
Girl friend Feel very high
Confirm can rtf
She introduced her friend Angel and Xiao Bao to me. Anyone knows from which house??
Thank you ccoldman, so this Angel is from L1649
Old 09-10-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Hong (1606A)

Xiao Hong (1606A)....25 yr old mm fm Chongqing...quite fair, sexy, sultry, foxy looker, wif a light small sexy mole below her right eye...has nu ren wei appeal!..165cm tall, gd ht wif slim sexy legs...slim curvy bod wif slight tummy impression, abit on the big boned side, has a rose tattoo on her lower tummy(but no marks, bod smooth)...B cup boobs, perky soft wif brown eraser tits...flatish yet juicy big ass, nice for doggie!...pussy a tad bushy, lips darkish, no smell...has no previous skin trade experience but learnt the trade before cumming to gl...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...friendly, caring n responsive mm who aims to pls...passionate sensuous frenching!...

Pre-shower action...helped strip fm head to toe, even removed me socks n shoes!...raba, frenching, spontaneous...Shower action...catbath lick n suction style front n back...soapy shiok raba, pussy grinding, passionate frenching, me fingering her pussy, hands n legs all over, v nice!...deepthroat bbbj vgd...towelled me down afterwards v caring!...

Bed action...full pkge works...boobs massage v shiok becuz of her soft smooth boobs n pointy eraser tits!...even boobs massaged the soles of me feet!...solid soothing massage..bum massage nice n sexy, even did it on me tummy, wif her pussy up close to me face, prelude for me tonguefu....thorough catbath lick n suction style...ar solid lick n poke like tunneling! ...ar done in various positions even wif her straddling on me back fm behind!...hj, balls massage n lick nice... bbbj deepthroat vgd...went into 69 which was nice...boobs n tits fuck vgd. ..tonguefu shiok as she used her fingers to open her pussy lips, soft moans, squirming!...

Fj in many positions, nice moans, face flushed, v responsive...enjoyed standing becuz of her ht n curvy bod ; doggie becuz of her juicy big ass n hand reaching bk to grip me hand on her ass, turned her head to french; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, long legs on me chest n neck, nice feel ; asian cowgal n cowgal she worked it gd... ended wif a soothing massage n french goodbye...oh yes also helped me dress back, even helped put me socks n shoes back on, submissive n gentle!...

Overall an enjoyable bonk fm a sexy, sultry, foxy, caring mm who aims to pls n willing to learn...has gem potential. ..

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 09-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 10
eric123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, I have a special liking of tall gals who are at last 168 cm tall and have upped 5 of them in the last 6 weeks. My view could be subjective and biased. Please bear with me.

1. Na Na of 1654A
2. Bai Xue of 1856
3. Lisa of 2041
4. Fei Fei of 3033
5. Jo Jo of 1654A

Na Na, Bai Xue, Lisa and Jo Jo are 170cm(bare feet) and Fei Fei is marginally shorter at 168cm.

Looks: Na Na and Bai Xue have youthful looking face. Lisa and Fei Fei have next door neighbour girls look. Jo Jo has a more matured look.

Bodies wise, they are generally tall, slim and curvy,

Boobs: Na Na and Bai Xue have a pair 34B natural and firm cups. Lisa is slightly more gifted with natural 36C. Fei Fei and Jo Jo have a pair of enhanced 34C boobs.

Service: they all provide good services. I have a personal preference for Na Na and Bai Xue who are natural and responsive in love making. Fei Fei and Lisa give good all round service. Jo Jo follows the SOP and gives satisfying services.

GFE: Na Na and Bai Xue are strong in building the rapport. The other three are friendly and approachable.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Dickcounsel is Cool - loads of Potential

Yesterday went to 1431A and found 安安 starts working so asks for her.
We have found her favorite room on the 3rd floor. Once the door is locked, we start our foreplay with one another. Lots of frenching while we handjob each other. After that, she was moaning with high as her pussy is wet.
I ask her to do a blowjob for my dick 1st while I continue to caress her boobs.
She begs me to enter her now but I resist that and French her further.
She is shivering with orgasm and I slowly insert my dick into her fully lubricated pussy. She asks if it is too slippy, I laugh. We finished with a doggy style.
I thought we r done already but I m wrong. After 10 minutes of rest, she caress me and this time round her turn to take command.
We both agree that this is probably the best sex we ever have with one another!!!
Old 10-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Good list bro. I am also a sucker for tall babes. Banged three of those in your list. Got to source for more tall babes

[QUOTE=eric123;11935204]
1. Na Na of 1654A
2. Bai Xue of 1856
3. Lisa of 2041
4. Fei Fei of 3033
5. Jo Jo of 1654A
Old 10-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: It was an Immensely Shiok Feeling as we tried to reach Orgasm together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
[B][SIZE="5"]
Looks - 7.9/10

Yes, she is one of the better looking WLs around currently. Resembles Vivian Chow up to about 10% max.
10%

Anyway, she seem to have a liking for well dressed man and pretty short in memory.

I was in my formal business wear for the first visit and she was very sensual and french and raba without much prompting. However she is rather cold toward me during my RTF when i am dressed in shorts and T shirt.

My friend has confirm he has the same experience as well.

So guys, please make sure you are well dressed or it may also mean that she doesn't give a shit if you are going to RTF
Old 10-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: It was an Immensely Shiok Feeling as we tried to reach Orgasm together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
10%

Anyway, she seem to have a liking for well dressed man and pretty short in memory.

I was in my formal business wear for the first visit and she was very sensual and french and raba without much prompting. However she is rather cold toward me during my RTF when i am dressed in shorts and T shirt.

My friend has confirm he has the same experience as well.

So guys, please make sure you are well dressed or it may also mean that she doesn't give a shit if you are going to RTF
spot on guys, she even ask you to trade some tangible luxury items if you requested certain services, beware her KC power.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

Recommended by her buddy Co Co from 1615, try this Angel from 1649.
Very pretty just like an angel. Eyes big big, mouth small small, face slim and sharp.
Body slim, long legs
B cups with brown colour nipples
Service minimum
Cannot French cannot paint
Girl friend feel don't have, very quiet person
So different from her buddy, Co Co, very sunshine girl
Will I rtf? Maybe will because she is very pretty

Last edited by SQQ699; 12-10-2014 at 10:37 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 12-10-2014, 03:44 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A hot, steamy sex with a sultry, slutty, young MILF...

Jia Yi (L16 H17)

Height: 1.55m
Exp in GL: Debuted July 2014

Face: 6.95/10
(Jia Yi has a young MILF matured slutty CFM face. She exudes sexiness and is very sultry and feminine. She has long black hair. She has a pair of sparkling big eyes which constantly seduced and electrified me haha. She has medium high nose and a small mole on her lips. She is a little bit tanned now as she went tanning. Facial complexion still smooth and almost flawless.)

Body: 6.95/10
(She is quite short about 1.55m barefoot. She is petite, quite slim and curvy. Perky ass good for doggie. Tummy seems a little bit obvious. Few strands of arm pit hair spotted. She has a tattoo on her right arm. Body complexion quite tanned and smooth. Very little body hair.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She possesses a pair of natural B+ cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Love to play, suck, fondle and fine tune her eraser-like nipples.)

Bath: 7/10
(She performed body to body soapy sensual rub, constantly used her nipples to tease my dick head and HJ me. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately. I got to bend my head down or lower my body a little bit to French her as she is rather short haha. Love the way she poked my ass hole with soapy foam damn shiok and kinky. After she washed off the soap foam on my body, she gave me a brief cat bath concentrating on my nipples. She then bend down to give me a brief BBBJ with lots of tongue licking and flicking action on my dick head and along my shaft with constant CFM seductive glances. Awesome prelude to main course.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my front. She collapsed on my back and blew warm air into my ears. Then she licked my ears and neck while using her boobs to rub against my back. Damn smooth boobs. Shiok. she used her fingers to tickle and arouse me. After which she performed a thorough sensual wet cat bath on my entire back and ass. I was made to be on my fours. She gave me a good AR more of poking and licking combination. She alternated with ball sucking action. Her ball sucking skills damn good. She knows my sensitive regions well. Felt so heavenly and I moaned to my pleasure. She sucked my balls while poking my ass hole with her fingers. She then slid her head below my dick and BBBJ me while her finger kept poking my asshole. Couldn’t tahan anymore and unloaded my cum into her mouth ahhhh.... went to wash up. Laid on the bed. She launched another cat bath attack on my front. She licked my ears to my neck to my nipples and thighs. After which she gave me BBBJ and balls sucking.)

Frenching: 7.5/10
(Very natural, spontaneous, passionate. Lots of tongue action. Very aggressive frencher. Sucked my entire tongue. Gave me soft bite on my lips. Inserted her tongue into my mouth constantly. Frenched with eyes open big big haha.)

AR: 7.1/10
(A combination of poking and licking style. Alternated with ball sucking and BBBJ. When she BBBJ and sucked my balls she constantly poked my ass hole with her fingers damn shiok.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(She employed tongue licking and flicking style on my dick head and along my shaft. Constant seductive CFM eye contact. She then engulfed my entire dick with lots of saliva stimulating. Slurp slurp sound heard. Deep throated. Strong suction. )

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has bushy pussy hair. Very nice beautiful pinkish pussy. Can’t help it and unleash my tongue into her pussy thou she has applied some ky initially. She clenched her thighs against my cheeks, messed up my hairdo while moaning sexily when I painted her pussy.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(Her pussy is damn tight. Had difficulty entering her. In missionary we frenched passionately while we bonked. She licked my nipples while I licked her ears & neck. Her hands were all over my body and face. She likes to fine tune and play with nipples. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and thrusted her fast and furious. Her moanings getting louder and louder. She spoke dirty words to arouse me, ask me thrust harder and say she is cumming soon. Switched to doggie, she has nice porky ass for doggie and a nice curvy back view. Gave her back a good lick and smack her ass. I pumped her faster and faster. She turned her head around and sticked out her tongue cheekily inviting me to French her. I obliged and frenched her passionately like long lost lovers. Couldn’t last any longer I cummed all my load for second time in the session. Damn long time never shoot twice in 1 hour haha. She is good in making me achieve this. Awesome mind blowing sex.)

GFE: 7.6/10
(Very chatty and talkative. High GFE. Very gentle yet wild and horny on bed. A little bit over & fake in acting skills haha. Trying to KC me to extend session and RTF.)

RTF: Depends. Lots of newbies to bonk.
Old 13-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Money (1805)

I just realised tat I had forgotten to share my fr in sbf on Money (1805)...she is by no means a newbie, prolly been ard for many months now, but think still worth sharing for Samsters who may hv missed out on trying her, especially wif all the newbies cumming in recently....Money is not tat strong on sex svc but when it cums to chio syt looks n stylish classy fashion sense plus high gfe I sld think she is worth a punt at $150...

Money (1805)....23yr old mm fm Hunan...quite fair, pretty chio kawaii feminine syt...lovely eyes, mascara eyelashes look nice n sexy...smallish V shape face wif a cute sexy mole on the lower right side of her face below her lips...soft kissable lips, nice smell!:...oh lordie this mm is ooh so young, pretty, sweet, feminine n adorable that she evokes a 'damsel in distress' demeanour, i wanna protect her n eat her up as well!!...Overall I wld say she is one of the most pretty chio kawaii oh so syts in GL at the mo (even when comparing her to the recent newbies)!...

She is on the petite side, abt 158cm ht, slim shapely legs...fresh slim tight bod, smooth skin...has a tribal tattoo on her upper right arm, kinda like the one that Jolin Tsai has...B- cup boobs perky, wif raisin droplet brownish tits...small perky juicy ass...pussy well trimmed, lovely looking pinkish oyster...has previous ktv experience. ..

Overall sex svc is ok but gfe is excellent!...exudes v natural oh so sweet n adorable young feminine vibes...v sensual - she wore an attractive girly feminine tight fitting small dress (which she got me to unzip!) n a lovely girly feminine light pink bra n panty brief ensemble(which I helped to remove!) tat played off seductively agst her skin tone n texture plus her looks n bod!!...at times shy n coy...blushes n giggles...soft spoken n gentle...soft sensual moans when high...xiao niao yi ren!...passionate n sensual frenching....naturally spontaneous...damn bloody shiok!!...also strikes me as genuine...!

Shower: no action, just a scrub ...Bed action: i felt so comfortable wif this beautiful young sweetie n sensed her sexual coyness that i immediately took control...flipped her over, pinned her down, vgd bod n pussy feel...looked deep into her lovely eyes n softly slowly kissed her lips, she opened her mouth n our tongues melted, me then caressed her face, our bods tight together wif her hands n arms locked in embrace...pure bliss!!...

Then i played, licked n sucked on her boobs/tits which got a nice response fm her wif soft moans, her hands caressing me face!...licked her bod all over which got her squirming n moaning...

Following tat I climbed up n placed me throbbing hard cock in her lovely sweet mouth, at the same time gently fingering her clit n pussy...great reaction as she squirmed n gasped while licking n sucking me cock!...her bbbj is not bad but lacks suction...still v shiok to see her saliva foam running down me cock while she stroked, sucked n licked wif shy sensual eyecontact!...lick n suck of me balls n lick of me perineum nice...no ar.....standing bbbj while she kneeled on the bed was damn bloody nice as she looked so sweet n submissive lovingly sucking me cock, great side mirrors view of her face n bod as well!..

Fj vgd as she is quite tight n totally let herself go naturally to enjoy....arms/hands all over each others bods...soft moans, eyes rolling...super shiok passionate sensual frenching...enjoyed doing it in numerous positions: standing n flip(as she is light n petite); doggie becuz of her small perky ass sexy sweet, plus she reached back to caress n squeeze me balls!; misch v close tight bod feel her legs closed ard me cock n balls, our cheeks touching; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs wrapped ard me ass, arms/hands embracing me tightly; asian cowgal piak piak piak, she worked it, at times bending down to lick me nipples, at other times frenchie till i shot me load...she still on top of me, me cock still in her, hugging closely, frenchie, panting, gasping n then sighing in pleasure, this continued for quite some time wif her pussy hugging me satisfied cock, felt so warm n close to her, damn bloody shiok!!:...ended wif her lying in me arms...cuddle, french, chit chat...v nice!...

Overall had a v enjoyable time wif this Money...ooh so sweet, pretty, young n adorable mm who exudes v strong natural gfe n feminine feel...definite gem just for her looks, high fashion dress style plus strong gfe...

Old 13-10-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok.. so got very very HORNIEEE.. so went for a romp in GL

At ah yap's place.. today gals went for checkup.. and some not working yet.. so hard to find what I looking for.. tall, busty and good svc. Ah Yap last time intro Jing Jing, and she became my regular bonk for until she went back. Was hoping yap could work his "magic" and find me another good one.

Well.. maybe today is not my day.. as the result was quite disappointing. I won't blame Yap, he tried to find a lot.. but not many were working.

In the end.. Yi Yi from 1809 (I believe) came.. first look.. ok la... plus I wanted to finish fast and go back to do stuff.

So.. in the room.. some chitchat (sorry not your normal FR.. cos.. she dun deserve my FR actually). I always bring my own "lil bro wash item".. it's my personal hygiene as I find the liquid soap is not enough. (bought from adult shops.. genital wash for men.. kills germs and has good smell) Told her to use it on my lil bro when she wash me.. she looked wary.. but did as she was told. I joked with her that some ppl who bought the wash said it prolonged their fuck sessions.. but I don't think it's true... and she kept a bit quiet after this.

In the shower.. NO ACTION.. NOTHING at all. On the bed.. she asked me to lie face-first and did a gentle massage on my back. Then... she asked me.. "how long your love sessiong last.. usually?"

I was surprised at this question.. and just replied "30-40min".. and she exclaimed, "wah.. so long?" (I included the foreplay also ma.. diu)

Then.. she din even do a catbath... straight away asked me turn around.. and cap me to do a cap bj (SIAN liao)... No feeling.. but she was furiously working her head and trying to get me to cum.. no luck.. it takes more to get me off. So.. she then removed the cap.. put on another one and put KY and rode me.

Didn't last long in that position.. 10 seconds into it.. she asked me to pump her... so I did... and this is when she said, "I can't tahan ppl who can fuck long.. usually ppl fuck 3-5mins cum.. "

That's it.. all mood gone liao!! I guess age does make one more mellow.. I wasn't angry.. just disappointed.. but I knew that searching for a good bonk partner.. esp in GL.. when the last one (Jing Jing) left.. means I have to start from scratch.. so I didn't do what I usually do.. (prolong and make sure I last the full 60mins.. I always willed myself to in these situations). Instead.. I allowed myself to gradually reach my OWN climax.. ignoring her fake moans.. and REAL shrieks when I increased the pace when I climaxed.

Well.. Yi Yi has enhanced boobs.. face looks pleasant enough.. slim... ok butt... but with me (maybe I not good-looking la).. her service was.. NON-EXISTENT.

No RTF.. will not even recommend to any of my frens who share info on GL bonks.

No apologies to her regulars.. cos I don't write fake FRs.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 13-10-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Very Attention Grabbing Low-Hanging Frontal Assets to boot!

Very Attention Grabbing Low-Hanging Frontal Assets!

WL Name - Jia Qi
Origin - Guandong, PRC
Age - 25 years young
Height - 1.58 - 1.59m (on barefoot)
Home Base - W17
Misc Info - Debuted in Jun 2014. Very little exprience in the flesh trade. Learned her craft by watching porn videos and from her mates.

Looks - 7.2/10

Attractive by GL standard but not stunning! Sultry, womanly and feminine ... Has double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes which she lengthened it artificially (it would last for a month or so). Her nose-bridge was surgically enhanced to make it higher. She has jet black tress and she preferred to wear it down even when serving me ... I felt shiok when her hair glided along my bod as she cat-bathed me. She wore almost zero makeup but surprisingly, she still look very presentable to me ...

Bod - 7.5/10

Nice proportionally slim bod and very smooth + fair complexion. It would be great if she was a few inches taller.

Tits - 8.8/10

Awesome looking natural D cupper Low-Hanging frontal assets with pale pink tiny nips ... I spent hell lotsa time moulding, kneading, caressing, sucking and licking her assets as if they were a set of luxurious prize possession ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

We spent some time frolicking on the mattress with our clothes still intact ... We kissed each other on the lips, cheeks, necks and ears very gently & erotically ... It was certainly a shiokalicious prelude to the entrËe ..

Shower Action - 6.5/10

Initially, I was a little disappointed that she did not make full use of her awesome assets in this particular department ... I did not advise her on this aspect and left it to her own device since she arrogantly told me that she has 10 sessions daily on average ... She gave me a half-throated BBBJ briefly before we towel dried ourselves. Her BBBJ skill was nothing to shout but passable ...

Cat-Bath - 6.7/10

Her actions in this department was considered very average by CAT150 standard. I still gave her points because she appeared to put in effort and show enthusiasm & passion in whatever she was doing ... This to me is of paramount importance if the WL does not have sufficient experience to render solid services ...

AR - 6.8/10

Tongue pressure applied was weak ... But quite stimulating with subtle hand action on my penis whilst performing this department ... She gave me 2 rounds of AR - 1) Whilst on my fours and 2) Whilst on my back with my legs raised sky high.

French Kissing - 7.2/10

Passionately soft but not as engaging as I would love to initially ... However, it became more engaging as the process ensued ... Especially so when I rammed her real hard and fast during missionary ...

BBBJ - 7.2/10

Not bad and quite stimulating to watch a sultry babe sucking my heirloom like a hungry child ... Bwahahaha ... She gave me a half-throated wet BBBJ.

FJ - 7.5/10

She was very accommodating in acceding to my requests to change positions ... She was very moist and tight downsouth ... I can feel it as she used a 0.02 Okamoto condom on mine ... She did a 69 without me requesting for it ... as if she wanna show off her beautiful pussy to me ... Bwahahaha! I did a DATY without hesitation. Yummilicious! We frenched passionately in missionary position till I ejaculated my load fully ...

Atttiude - 8.8/10

Lotsa GFE was generated during my session with her ... She lied on top of me and caressed my face, pecs and abs post coital ... We talked about the "weather" as we have about 3-5 mins left before we proceeded to shower ... She is certainly not for punters seeking commando service ... If you dig a sultry & womanly lass who are very well-endowed + offers GFE service, she is confirmed the one you should up! Her frontal assets alone could worth more than $150 that you paid ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-10-2014 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Typo errors
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1