The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Naughty experience with Japanese/Korean girls

For sure these girls are more wild than we know as compare to girls in southeast asia. From what i know on the surface they are polite in term of good manner, everyone can see that. When some of them behind the door, or behind close group they are beyond wildness. Sodomised, SM, exploring fantasy, submissions and dominations, dressing for sex, anal sex, fetishes, partner swapping, gang bang, orgy, bondage, sensual massage, the list goes on.

I never have any chance to meet any of them to try it out myself. Would good bros here who have experience with them share their experience of their encounters?
Old 05-06-2013, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
keai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Naughty experience with Japanese/Korean girls

+1........
Old 06-06-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if they are more wild, but definitely wet wet wet.

Had a Korean ons, super beer drinker. Can down many cans non stop, seems like korean gals that I have met or is it all like to drink beer? Also had some luck with jap gals, they are shy upfront can be pretty wild in bed.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Not sure if they are more wild, but definitely
wet wet wet.
Very true indeed
Old 06-06-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
smallbaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a Korean girlfriend. Very beautiful. But in terms of proactiveness, cannot compare to msia girls
Old 06-06-2013, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
taciturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had an experience with a Japanese tourist I met in a hotel lobby. She wanted it hot and sweaty. After she come she wanted me to take a shower and have more. Very big appetite. The Korean girl I tried was also very fun. She was really friendly and obliging. She was then working in a pub in Seoul while waiting to go to the States for her studies.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Not sure if they are more wild, but definitely wet wet wet.

Had a Korean ons, super beer drinker. Can down many cans non stop, seems like korean gals that I have met or is it all like to drink beer? Also had some luck with jap gals, they are shy upfront can be pretty wild in bed.
wa u so happening one arhhh....FR on yr jap girls quick.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nivlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a jap girl previously while studying in australia. She accidentally sat at my table thinking it was her friend's. Can see that she was already quite high from the alcohol. Took the chance to start some small talk, and through a combination of lame puns and her alcohol, i guess i managed to kept her interested enough. Long story short, things got hot and heavy on the dance floor and in her room later that night. It was definitely something which i'll remember as her house mate came into her room mistakenly while she was on top of me reverse cowgirl but they talked as if nothing was out of the ordinary.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently i was chatting with a pretty Japanese girl. Until last weekend she told me "i was doing something else lol im not alone here, if you know what I mean"

I then know she's a fucking wild and crazy bitch that can be bonk if she makes her trip here to SG soon, hopefully.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
illimitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taciturn View Post
I had an experience with a Japanese tourist I met in a hotel lobby. She wanted it hot and sweaty. After she come she wanted me to take a shower and have more. Very big appetite. The Korean girl I tried was also very fun. She was really friendly and obliging. She was then working in a pub in Seoul while waiting to go to the States for her studies.
You are so lucky. Have you tried Punjabi girls before?
Old 06-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6176 / Power: 18
bk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond repute

Many years ago, i was in Sdyney Australia for 2 weeks, on the 2nd night i get to know Yukiko in a club, she was standing alone at the bar counter, went up and talk to her and spend many hours talking & dancing with her, found out that she is working in Sdyney in a tour co, that night nothing happen, but the next evening we met up at Oxford Street, she say she want to show me something interesting, something that Singapore or Japan do not have, it was those 3-folded card of naked men with erected penis, she took so many cards out to show me the different sizes of penis and whenever she sees penis that is crooked, she would giggle or laugh. After that she brought me to a gay club, homo's there were kissing and smotching each other and she got very excited, she keep saying look there, then look over there. It was so much fun with her. That night she came to my hotel room and we had our
1st bonk, for the remaining of my stays, she is almost every night with me.
She is married now with australian ang moh, but we still keep in contact.

Recently, i read an ebook 'Chikan' written by a singaporean author. read already, cock marikita. It seems that some Japanese women likes to be groped by stangers in train. Quite surprising. Dont think all but some.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

Japan I had no chance as I was with my wife (then gf). But S.Korea I had experience.
Was intro to a "massage" joint by a local friend, in Jeju (3 yrs ago).

The local women have a cfm face but the problem is communication breakdown. She don't speak any language other than Korean. I can't speak Korean.
So in the end quite mechanical sex for abt S$100 + hard massage. It's a local place. Can't rmb where already.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Hope to get a Korean when I go there in Dec.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huhu123 View Post
wa u so happening one arhhh....FR on yr jap girls quick.
Most jap gals who are here as tourist, having sex will be on one of their agendas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Recently i was chatting with a pretty Japanese girl. Until last weekend she told me "i was doing something else lol im not alone here, if you know what I mean"

I then know she's a fucking wild and crazy bitch that can be bonk if she makes her trip here to SG soon, hopefully.
Hope you get your wish soon, they can be rather wild and for sure very horny!
Old 07-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
Lauhuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ex jap gf used to siao yoga. Sex with her was wild and she can chut many many patterns. Simply unbelievable!

Oh ya..super wet wet wet. Squirt a lot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1