The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, what is WeChat arh? Izzit equivalent to WhatsApps? I heard she uses WhatsApps de!
Aku orang cina Boleh wechat taboleh whatsapp abang...hee hee

Kawanku dan aku orang cina lah...ingerries taboleh mah...ha ha
Old 30-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Alej walking dictionary also got thing like Wechat also dun know ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 30-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
krazyb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookupsoon View Post
... but what turn me off half way was that I discovered she never shave arm pit hair....
after that my brother fell into coma straight away... even on bed , after all the arousing , bro still never wake up...
WAHAHAHAHA...!

nabeizzz... I in office hor, cannot chio tua tua xiah... Later tio lai xiong...
Old 30-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Aku orang cina Boleh wechat taboleh whatsapp abang...hee hee

Kawanku dan aku orang cina lah...ingerries taboleh mah...ha ha
Bruddar, Channel 5 or 8 pls! No Channel Suria lah!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 31-07-2012, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
1st blood meaning you are the first one who fucks the wl on her bery 1st day at work.
maybe he mean shuang shuang draw first bood on him
Old 03-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 13
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried shuang shuang recently.

Looks : 7-7.5 She has long silky hair,and true indeed her facial complexion is quite good.At first impression she looks quite hot and slutty, however idk about other bros but she looks like a thai rather than prc or maybe its the lighting that made her look darker.

Catbath : first time trying this yi tiao long waterbed, was quite uncomfortable but she made me felt okay after awhile. it was quite shiok the way she do abit of hj and licking of my nipples.

BBBJ : yes it's nice and long, as in really longggg. Loving it, but however it was getting abit mechanical after awhile which turned me off.

AR : nil

French : light kisses only, she is so cunning. Only willing to french when i rtf..

FJ : capped on, started off missionary then proceeded to her rocking me for a short while and i couldnt hold any longer and released.

RTF : most probably, but i would try others first
Old 04-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hookupsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

with prior booking managed to bonk shuangshuang last week.
Find her one of the prettiest PRC with a good solid body except for the enhanced boob , but still not too hard. Service wise , I find all these PRC lacking in gfe and mechanical like going through SOP. However her looks and the body wash on the mat make up for it. Will definitely rtf.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Find her one of the prettiest PRC with a good solid body except for the enhanced boob , but still not too hard. Service wise , I find all these PRC lacking in gfe and mechanical like going through SOP. However her looks and the body wash on the mat make up for it. Will definitely rtf.
Ah Bang ah, u cannot expect a wl to shower u with lots of GFE on the first session as they are still human and not an electro-mechancial robot de! U need to RTF more often. It takes time to develop KC. A word of caution, be careful not 2 kenna KC by the PRC WL as tis is their specialty in order to survive in GL jungle lor!

Shuang Shuang is a typical cool babe like Shun Zhi or JJ, a whore of few words unless they are familar with you and have chemistry.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Just go for it if u like wat u c

Glad u tried Shuang Shuang n not put off by earlier vicious malicious negative frs/comments on her...

Quote:
Old 05-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
rakh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Just go for it if u like wat u c

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Glad u tried Shuang Shuang n not put off by earlier vicious malicious negative frs/comments on her...
yeah shuang shuang is good as she is skillful with her hands and tongue

but dun ever bother to try jin jin, shes jus a nice looking vase without quality

she gives me an attitude liked, u happy den do not happy jus f*** off
dont even think she fit to be in cat150
Old 05-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakh View Post
yeah shuang shuang is good as she is skillful with her hands and tongue

but dun ever bother to try jin jin, shes jus a nice looking vase without quality

she gives me an attitude liked, u happy den do not happy jus f*** off
dont even think she fit to be in cat150
Have you upped LuLu yet ??
Old 05-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
my favourite in the house
Old 05-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
my favourite in the house
The ultimate YTL Tarma team would be Shuang Shuang & LuLu : dream combo
Old 05-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
shuang shuang BBBJ is really no horse run huh...sibeh shiok man!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
rakh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
never but she seems a bit too bah bah for me