The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
you and your brother Green Lantern has such exhaustive list. How not to get on your list.

But i am quite sure our taste is different
My list isn't exhaustive, it's just 25 out of maybe 1000 prc chicks working in legal brothels in geylang.

Actually, anyone knows how many PRC's are in Geylang's legal scene?

Plus, girls like xiaobai, no one knew about her till I became the first to do FR on her and include her in my rankings.
Old 15-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Stick to the topic. It's suppose to be Top 5 and not all WLs in GL.

My top 5 for the week.

1. Lulu 1654A
2. Apple 1606
3. Candy 1803
4. Nana 1803
5. Xiaobai 1606A
Thanks for sharing....Bro smlee

Daily 6 points for sharing/return/exchange
Old 15-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
V Power deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros

Just tried xiao Bai 1606A recently. The service quality has dropped considerably. Can't say anything right. Cannot touch her anywhere. Must follow her instructions at every step precisely .Seems more like she is the customer.

Her looks is alright though but not really worth it for the service.

For bros that want to try might think thrice...
Old 16-11-2012, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 13
FreeMental is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreeMental is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Top 5 girls for me is
1. Nana - there is something about this pretty tanned girl that keep me going back. Sweet, great attitude, nice smile and professional. Sometimes the wait is just worth it.
2. Wawa - real pretty girl, great tight pussy, quite pretty with a beautiful nice body, just love fucking her. she is ... hmm special
3. Cong Cong - cute adorable. Seen her a few times but have not up her yet. But the sweet look is tempting.
4. Lady - well anything goes, she really can do anything. Pretty, Sexy.. a little to fake but what the hell... I saw some marks on her buttocks, I think she into some BDS&M
5. Ge xin - my goodness, she is the darling. She is a great fucker. small build like a teenager, fuck like a horny bitch, definitely onto BDS&M

well.. I think Lady and Nana is the greatest of the lot so far. must go for cong cong sometime. Wawa is a gem.
Old 16-11-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Your wawa and "gexin" (is it kexin?) which house??

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMental View Post
Top 5 girls for me is
1. Nana - there is something about this pretty tanned girl that keep me going back. Sweet, great attitude, nice smile and professional. Sometimes the wait is just worth it.
2. Wawa - real pretty girl, great tight pussy, quite pretty with a beautiful nice body, just love fucking her. she is ... hmm special
3. Cong Cong - cute adorable. Seen her a few times but have not up her yet. But the sweet look is tempting.
4. Lady - well anything goes, she really can do anything. Pretty, Sexy.. a little to fake but what the hell... I saw some marks on her buttocks, I think she into some BDS&M
5. Ge xin - my goodness, she is the darling. She is a great fucker. small build like a teenager, fuck like a horny bitch, definitely onto BDS&M

well.. I think Lady and Nana is the greatest of the lot so far. must go for cong cong sometime. Wawa is a gem.
Old 16-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Samster

Which lorong and house is your gexin (or is it kexin) from? Care to provide a more detailed fr on her? Looks, body, boob size, height, services? You said she into bdsm, meaning what - tie her up and whip her? Can explain further?

Thanks. Next time pls put lorong N house number for future rankings and FR....

Quote:
Top 5 girls for me is

Old 16-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Power View Post
Hello bros

Just tried xiao Bai 1606A recently. The service quality has dropped considerably. Can't say anything right. Cannot touch her anywhere. Must follow her instructions at every step precisely .Seems more like she is the customer.

For bros that want to try might think thrice...
Hey there BrozeGod : any comments ??? I really enjoyed X-B last time .....
Old 16-11-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Yes, I have some comments. This forummer "V Power" has only made a grand total of 4 posts since he set up his account in 2005.

His last post was more than six years ago in October 2006 about going to Batam.

His last post back then (on 06-10-2006, 02:57 PM) was like super useless also :" Hi, Any bros like to go batam today?Can PM me"

As such, it does make one wonder why after SIX WHOLE YEARS of silence and not contributing at all, he suddenly wants to sign into his account to make this posting on Xiaobai 1606A.

Highly questionable and I would totally disregard it. I've enjoyed Xiaobai numerous times since her first day here without any issues.

Only a fool would believe someone who hasn't posted anything in six years, and worse, never posted anything on legal scene before.

You can see V Power's profile here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=163934

You can see these details on his last postings here: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/search....rchid=17414001

V Power, pls go back to Batam and don't come to Geylang with your diseased dick and poison pen. Don't waste our time with your nonsense here.... or wait... are you a CLONE???

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Hey there BrozeGod : any comments ??? I really enjoyed X-B last time .....
[QUOTE= Originally Posted by V Power
Hello bros

For bros that want to try might think thrice... .....[/QUOTE]
Old 16-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yes, I have some comments. This forummer "V Power" has only made a grand total of 4 posts since he set up his account in 2005.

His last post was more than six years ago in October 2006 about going to Batam.

His last post back then (on 06-10-2006, 02:57 PM) was like super useless also :" Hi, Any bros like to go batam today?Can PM me"

As such, it does make one wonder why after SIX WHOLE YEARS of silence and not contributing at all, he suddenly wants to sign into his account to make this posting on Xiaobai 1606A.

Highly questionable and I would totally disregard it. I've enjoyed Xiaobai numerous times since her first day here without any issues.

Only a fool would believe someone who hasn't posted anything in six years, and worse, never posted anything on legal scene before.

You can see V Power's profile here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=163934

You can see these details on his last postings here: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/search....rchid=17414001

V Power, pls go back to Batam and don't come to Geylang with your diseased dick and poison pen. Don't waste our time with your nonsense here.... or wait... are you a CLONE???
try 1 time can la,rtf?forget it
Old 16-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
try 1 time can la,rtf?forget it
Noticed that you said she doesn't respond to you during FJ: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=6820

It might be because your cock and lovemaking skills can't get her to feel horny... LOL

So who are your top 5 then bro roadster? Post it here for all of us, so we can know your taste in terms of looks and service.
Old 16-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Xiao Bai is chio, fair and feminine but she is not a commando, not very service oriented and has a bah bah bod. If u want 2 try her, dun expect ISO54A standards lor.
I beg to politely disagree. Xiao Bai 1606A's service rocked me on her FIRST DAY and it's definitely on par with those who went through ISO54A training
Old 16-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Top 5 girls for me is

Lady is from which house? I am oso into BDSM...
Old 16-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Samster

FreeMental is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreeMental is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Lady is from which house? I am oso into BDSM...
Lady 1803 but bring your stuffs for Ge Xin 1619. You won't regret
Old 16-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Your wawa and "gexin" (is it kexin?) which house??
Wawa is 1612 and Ge Xin is 1619w
Old 16-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lady 1803 but bring your stuffs for Ge Xin 1619. You won't regret
Noted. Thanks for the info.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1