The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
zan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Perspective on relationship s

Ar knowing quite a few members of the opposite sex, I came to the conclusion relationships are rarely permanent as in hard to find a true friend, if there is such a thing. Ladies often are looking for love interest which fit their criteria..the list of which gets longer as they are older. Foreigners woman looking for long term pass and many scammers. I guess the same applies to guys except they are looking for ..OK we are afterall in a sexforum.

So it to is no wonder man find solace in fl/wl. Sammy says fark and forget but there is a different perspective I offer. Firstly, you should understand what fl WL offer is an illusion of love. Yes woman offer sex as prove of their love, so when we are bonking, we pretend that we are getting love, yes we know it is an illusion but before orgasm our brains dont appreciate the difference, because it would spoil the illusion hence enjoyment.

Our failings arrive when we think it is reality , we get KCed and we think that the love extends longer than the half or one hour. Fl and WL are humans and do fall in love afterall but like all woman, some can transition from passionate love into mature love. But fall in love with them at your peril because they are illusional creators so is the common thinking, and their love doesn't last! OK so how many women love can really last? Woman nowadays are just as guilty as man in switching hearts and jumping boats, because expectations are not fulfilled.

By that time, you will be taken to the cleaners and have to sell your home and left nut to settle what you thought was meant to be a life long commitment. So how is that cheaper, more sincere or lasting that a John whore relationship? If you asked me the whore is more honest cos you know she fucks everyone and doesn't attempt to hide it!

During your half or one hour of illusion, you get your fantasies fulfilled, no denial, no excuse or headaches. Yeah initially you may get that from your partner initially but don't be any illusion that it is free. Maybe as gf is it somewhat economical as you only need to buy dinner and occasional Lv or Hermes but once you tie the knot, you will pay more with diminishing service levels. How many married guy still get a cim after ten years of marriage?

OK so understand that you get married is to have children and be prepared to pay for life with no guarantee of returns but please don't get married for sex 😀. Of course there are some gem of a woman around who will really take care of you even if you are broke and destitute but they are as hard to find as finding a fl wl who has true love for you ☺

Please feel free to disagree as these are my personal thoughts.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Perspective on relationship s

Agrees with you....
Old 01-11-2014, 12:35 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zan888 View Post
Of course there are some gem of a woman around who will really take care of you even if you are broke and destitute but they are as hard to find as finding a fl wl who has true love for you ☺

Please feel free to disagree as these are my personal thoughts.
Maybe you are right that above is hard to come by. I think I'm lucky as well as unlucky, as I meet both woman
Old 01-11-2014, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Maybe you are right that above is hard to come by. I think I'm lucky as well as unlucky, as I meet both woman
Yes, if you are currently having both types of woman, you are correctly lucky and unlucky.
You must be a brat pitt with a horse dick! Choose the one that fucks you for free or maybe even gives you money to fuck her!
Old 01-11-2014, 11:03 AM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, if you are currently having both types of woman, you are correctly lucky and unlucky.
You must be a brat pitt with a horse dick! Choose the one that fucks you for free or maybe even gives you money to fuck her!
i dont look like brat pitt and no i dont own a horse dick unfortunately i dont really have a choice but to stay with my wife. what do u mean by giving me money to fuck her?
Old 01-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

you right... but no so correct... situation does play major role in human life.
all decisions are not always correct.

but yes... i do agree, what you saying.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
... So how is that cheaper, more sincere or lasting that a John whore relationship?
... How many married guy still get a cim after ten years of marriage?
JiBye... I thought u scold me... Lol
But I'll agree with you on the CIM part... Usually is CMI after 10yrs... Lol

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 01-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
i dont look like braagaint and no i dont own a horse dick unfortunately i dont really have a choice but to stay with my wife. what do u mean by giving me money to fuck her?
What I meant to say is that if we need to pay money or equivalent for sex, then it is not love, even in say a marriage. If instead we fark the girl and she gives us money instead, then it is indeed love at least on her part but I think its rare?

JB> CMI instead of CIM ...lol. So the woman expect us to love them as much or more after ten years but they get fatter, droopy and more nasty, yet kpi service level drop. We cant blame men for wanting to change to new model but some Continue to make same mistake of marrying again..then div again..and then we heard they want to marry again lol
Old 01-11-2014, 12:20 PM

Quote:
What I meant to say is that if we need to pay money or equivalent for sex, then it is not love, even in say a marriage. If instead we fark the girl and she gives us money instead, then it is indeed love at least on her part but I think its rare?
u mean if she make love with you she got to give you money e.g. 150+tips+gifts for every pop that considered loving u? I totally disagree with u. love is not being measured by money (or money only). if that is the case they love giggolos then.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:23 PM

Quote:
if she treats meals (be it ordinary or expensive) and buys gifts (be it small or luxury) for you without a pop considered loving you?
Old 01-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
u mean if she make love with you she got to give you money e.g. 150+tips+gifts for every pop that considered loving u? I totally disagree with u. love is not being measured by money (or money only). if that is the case they love giggolos then.
OK like say we go fl and get full service but she says no need pay and get occasiona gifts even. So it is more likely she really likes ya? Love needs the test of time?
Old 01-11-2014, 12:55 PM

Quote:
OK like say we go fl and get full service but she says no need pay and get occasiona gifts even. So it is more likely she really likes ya? Love needs the test of time?
yes that mean she loves you but it is not the only way to love you. Some of them will think that is an insult to u. So instead of giving back your money, they will buy gifts, treat meals as a return. It may not be equal money, but does love really need to calculate so precisely?
Old 01-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chenpaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any bro likes to share whether such things happen before to him on the first fuck with FL and gets showered with gifts as well
Old 01-11-2014, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenpaul View Post
Any bro likes to share whether such things happen before to him on the first fuck with FL and gets showered with gifts as well
there r plenty, giggolos lor
Old 01-11-2014, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenpaul View Post
i think first fuck for free is nearly impossible
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1