The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kehjz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yishun TN updates

anyone tried chun chun, around the age of 20-23 from JM? seems like no one mentioned her..
Old 19-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
yogi_b is one of the Best!yogi_b is one of the Best!yogi_b is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehjz
anyone tried chun chun, around the age of 20-23 from JM? seems like no one mentioned her..

Saw her a couple of times when I visited JM. But I didn't call her though, as I always call my regular masseur.

This Chun Chun looks cute to me.....

Cheers,

yogi
Old 20-06-2006, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 20
a4anal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guya4anal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks bro gonez for the location, went there this evening but too bad Xiao Fang is on leave, in fact been to this TN shop before and last time tried Lina, the lady boss recommend Xiao Lan, another SYT, look not bad, better than Lina so take her, reliazed that she did not wear bra during massage, she is quite playful, initially go for hj but she keep shaking her butt in front of me to seduce me so take her for fj, beware bro she is a good sucker, not only sucking my didi but also all my 10 fingers, smooth skin with 34B and she like to french kiss also, after the session lay beside me for about 5 mins, very gf feeling, damage massage + fj is $125, bro who go there remember to take the last room to the left as it is bigger and with bed on the floor, easy for fj, also the wall with a huge mirror, got the feeling like doing massage at Bugis HC, bro who went to BHC will know what I mean.

bro gonez stlll got no chance to meet the sg local so if you go again maybe can ask the lady boss, thanks again for the location. Btw anyone can pm me the location of the 2nd tn which is at chong pang between the mac and air defence based, not really familiar with Yishun so please help, kam sia.

問世間情是何物,直教生死相許,天南地北雙飛客,老翅幾回寒暑,歡樂趣 離別苦,就中更有痴兒女,君應有語,渺萬里層雲,千山暮雪,隻影向誰去。
Old 20-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
evilknight is Cool - loads of Potential

hi guys,

after a while gets quite sian. sometime think of going TN or HC but just cant bring myself to waste my hard earn money anymore. anybody has the same feeling......
pls advise how to get my interest back?
Old 20-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
jimmy_jyzz has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonez
Attention all bros... finally a SYT spotted at yishun TNs

Name: Xiao fang
Looks:8.5/10 - the best i have seen
Boobs: B+ nice perky boobs with light brown nipples
bro can pm mi let mi noe which TN name n block coz i stay in d north oso would like to go
Old 22-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
treehouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

Sori for the late reply. Anyway this is my FM on Xiao Fang.

She came into the room, she went straight to massage me. But after 5mins I realise that her massage skill really cannot make it, so I ask her to start on special, why waste time. She agree and she quoted me 70 for HJ only and she say that she only do HJ. Then, I told her that I do not like HJ, either BJ or FJ. She told me that she do not do FJ or BJ. Straight away I told her then, I would walk out now and only pay her 30 for the massage only. She insisted that she do not do FJ.

When I start to dress up, she got worry and quoted me 150 FJ + Massage. I told her too expensive. But in the end told her ok. She ask me whether I have condom, I say no. She say then she has to borrow it from her work mate.......

Well overall, it is not bad.......can tell she is afraid.....when I pump her....on missionary position she is holding my hand tight.......we french......(at first refuse but in the mid way she gave in).....I do not know is it her 1st time she did it in Singapore. She told me she only did it wth her bf in China....in Singapore I am the 1st.....who knows.

Face: 7/10
body:7/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 6.5/10 (want money)
Rtf: I did with her again 2 days later.......I doubt I would try again...too expensive I rather go to HC)

P/s: I think you no longer working there. Move to AMK or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anal
thanks bro gonez for the location, went there this evening but too bad Xiao Fang is on leave, in fact been to this TN shop before and last time tried Lina, the lady boss recommend Xiao Lan, another SYT, look not bad, better than Lina so take her, reliazed that she did not wear bra during massage, she is quite playful, initially go for hj but she keep shaking her butt in front of me to seduce me so take her for fj, beware bro she is a good sucker, not only sucking my didi but also all my 10 fingers, smooth skin with 34B and she like to french kiss also, after the session lay beside me for about 5 mins, very gf feeling, damage massage + fj is $125, bro who go there remember to take the last room to the left as it is bigger and with bed on the floor, easy for fj, also the wall with a huge mirror, got the feeling like doing massage at Bugis HC, bro who went to BHC will know what I mean.

bro gonez stlll got no chance to meet the sg local so if you go again maybe can ask the lady boss, thanks again for the location. Btw anyone can pm me the location of the 2nd tn which is at chong pang between the mac and air defence based, not really familiar with Yishun so please help, kam sia.
Old 22-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
gonez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG.... xiaofang does FJ....this i gotta try.,... tried asking her b4 twice or thrice but failed.... dammnit... thanks bro for the info...
Old 22-06-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehouse
She told me she only did it wth her bf in China....in Singapore I am the 1st.....who knows.
bro, i think you resemble her bf or maybe she treat you as her s'pore bf liao....

R-K-O
Old 23-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 20
a4anal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guya4anal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehouse
Dear Bros,

P/s: I think you no longer working there. Move to AMK or something
You mean she no longer working in Yishun, really? I am still waiting for the lady boss call, too bad, anyone know where she go...

問世間情是何物,直教生死相許,天南地北雙飛客,老翅幾回寒暑,歡樂趣 離別苦,就中更有痴兒女,君應有語,渺萬里層雲,千山暮雪,隻影向誰去。
Old 24-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
yogi_b is one of the Best!yogi_b is one of the Best!yogi_b is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonez
OMG.... xiaofang does FJ....this i gotta try.,... tried asking her b4 twice or thrice but failed.... dammnit... thanks bro for the info...

hmmm..... I'm surprise that Xiao Fang provide FJ. Likewise, I've asked her for FJ twice but was rejected, no matter how persistent I am.

I wonder how bro treehouse managed to convince her.

yogi,
Old 25-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
gonez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haiz...to think i just started enjoying TNs now...i wonder what the future is like... no more fun near home for a while...

i guess like many bros out there...we have to sit back n watch and not risk going TNs.... any bros here have news what TNs in yishun are going to do>?
Old 26-06-2006, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cnnzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
This is my very first FR and first visit to TN.

My friend and I decided to go Hong Y* on Sunday after reading the FRs, reached there at about 7pm, went up there from the bubble tea store staircase and it was closed! I tot they closed at 11pm. WTF.

So we then headed to TN3, it was dinner time, spent some time looking for parking.
The place and room are neat and nice. Saw the recep & asked for Kelly, she is off, Ice is busy, she recommended Moon, just started 2 days ago.

Overall experience was good. I told Moon to do a hard massage and time to time check to make sure you comfortable.
Was allowed to touch here and there since the session started and unhooked her bra after about 40mins of massage……….
She quoted $50 for HJ can touch and suck, no kissing but manage to bargain to $40.

Name: Moon (Local)
Look: 5/10
Boobs: 36, B? I think…..
Massage: 7.5/10 ( got strength )
Attitude : 8/10 ( Good )
HJ: 6/10 (Normal)
Damage: $50 ( 1 1/2hrs. massage wif Mosha ) + $40 (HJ)
RTF: maybe, will like to try Kelly and Ice first …..
Old 26-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnzxc
Hi,
TN3...
She quoted $50 for HJ can touch and suck, no kissing but manage to bargain to $40.

Name: Moon (Local)
Look: 5/10
Boobs: 36, B? I think…..
Massage: 7.5/10 ( got strength )
Attitude : 8/10 ( Good )
HJ: 6/10 (Normal)
Damage: $50 ( 1 1/2hrs. massage wif Mosha ) + $40 (HJ)
RTF: maybe, will like to try Kelly and Ice first …..
I encountered a calculative gal at TN3 sometime back.

I heard from my pal he had really good service & treatment from Sky though she scores low on look & shape.

any bro knows of any gal who is in her mid or late 20s in TN3?
Appreciate any input. Thanks
Old 26-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
meowmeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brudders that cheong yishun TN, like to ask if all the three that you all mentioned are closed?

Was there just now after getting some cash. was my first time so i scoouted around. I can't recall the name of the shops i come across but apparently, none of them are opened. One have the "board" removed while another have the door locked.

Garment closing down on all the shops???
Old 27-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
LOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

paid a visit to JM last sunday. was massaged by Lan Lan. checked with her and she said that they'll still be operating. maybe they'll fold up if visit by police, else just open 1 day, earn 1 day.

btw, the massage by Lan Lan (21 yrs old) is almost non-existent. hence, my mood for extra oso killed. oso she's young, but she's not an SYT (small boobs).

will check out other TN is yishun during the weekend. hopefully not many affected, or else have to go downtown.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1