The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2009, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future
Re: Used panties, bra, bikini from my 19yr old chinese girl.

Thanks for the clip. The lingerie shopping part is quite funny.

Bro, if i can find a lingerie store like the one Will Smith went to, i will go there every week to buy lingerie for OC!
Old 31-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Talk no use la........TS how about some pic of d product u selling????
Old 31-07-2009, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Geylangbonker,

Yes, I have been to many lingerie boutiques every weekend as you mentioned, Chalone, Mark and Spencer, La Senza...

Go to my thread '' which lingerie boutique got pretty salesgirl?"
you will know which place I have been to.

In fact, salesgals in lingerie boutique selling sexy lingerie are friendly to men ( as long as they behave appropriately.) They already know that sexy lingeries is worn for men sake.

(Taking lingerie off the rack and smell is the strict no-no.)

My best encounter is at Bugis IIuma E2 shop where there is one SYT approaching me with a cheerful smile,' may I help you?' when she saw me examining the tag of wasabi bra sets. I pick 34B bra and M-size panties. (cost $80)

She ask me anything else. I said no. She throw in another bra set and red sleeping dress , urging me to buy.. I politely decline. Then big eyed supervisor manning the counter also urge me to buy..

Yeah, bra is expensive due to effort of the craftsmanship in designing the bra.

I have come across $160 bra and $60 panties at Chalone.. (Chalone got sexy bra sets.)

If you want cheap bra ( $10 type), go to Far East Plaza, level 3, there is one sexy young owner wearing dress revealing back hook of her bra, (she also sell police woman costume.)
Old 31-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
...If you want cheap bra ( $10 type), go to Far East Plaza, level 3, there is one sexy young owner wearing dress revealing back hook of her bra, (she also sell police woman costume.)
Will dropby and do some shopping soon

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 31-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Joeknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The girl is actually just a friend although we did have a fling before. Thanks for all the comments. I got my own gf to support so no money liao. I thought of taking photos with her wearing the panties and putting a card with my nick beside her to prove authenticity. I can even ask her to take photo with her poly id card slot halfway into her panties. Anyway, after reading through the comments, she decided not to go ahead with this. Will update u guys if she change her mind. Thanks bros.
Old 31-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
BangBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U want my used condom.... I need money too.
nw tis is a good wan... hheehehe...
Old 24-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Reila.X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyoh, so complicated... I also selling them at my site, just ask for a faceless photo with her wearing that item to ensure it's not some guy or old fat shapeless auntie wear one lah... that way no need to scare the girl by requesting for meetup....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1