The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lustingfreeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
I bonk my Indon maid. She's a 31 yr old divorcee, been with me for almost 3 months now. She's got one funny habit, she has to drink a glass of water after she sucks me or swallows my cum, I asked her why - she said it's because my little bro is not circumcised and she says it's "dirty". Other than that, she's willing to learn.
Good luck to you then bro. Hope your maid won't learn to blackmail you about this too.
Old 30-10-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newarrivals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 30-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 22
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
I bonk my Indon maid. She's a 31 yr old divorcee, been with me for almost 3 months now. She's got one funny habit, she has to drink a glass of water after she sucks me or swallows my cum, I asked her why - she said it's because my little bro is not circumcised and she says it's "dirty". Other than that, she's willing to learn.
Bro, are u joking?

Now maids must hv off days. The moment this sex thingy spreads to her friends, the blackmailing will come haunting you. Not worth it lah.
Old 30-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 22
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Anyone's fb maids on the pills?

Read that the pills success rate is better than condom?
Old 30-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow......camping here for more

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange
Old 30-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
The moment this sex thingy spreads to her friends, the blackmailing will come
haunting you. Not worth it lah.
True, never eat where you shit
Old 30-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone's fb maids on the pills?

Read that the pills success rate is better than condom?
no .. condoms are the safest ..

Pills are not 100% safe, and well, can also cause mood swing, delayed menstruation .. etc. ..

and pills don't stop you from catching diseases
Old 30-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Maids are also human being too.

They open their legs for you, so treat them well, you might hurt their feeling later (When you dump them), but don't hurt their body.

Don't let them take pills, it is no good for them.

I never ask any of mine to take pills, either I use condom or prepare to face the music if doing raw.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 30-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Met one of the maid from DIA, 2nd maid from DIA named T. no much action but can hug her. quite shy and afraid to be seen by others.

Finally long waited, met the horny maid, due to packed sunday, only can have 3 hrs period in hotel,
had 2 shots. abit scared coz she wanted and did raw with me but never shot inside.
Old 30-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Met one of the maid from DIA, 2nd maid from DIA named T. no much action but can hug her. quite shy and afraid to be seen by others.

Finally long waited, met the horny maid, due to packed sunday, only can have 3 hrs period in hotel,
had 2 shots. abit scared coz she wanted and did raw with me but never shot inside.
Never shot inside not necessary safe (baby).
Your precum is a big risk.
Old 30-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, are u joking?

Now maids must hv off days. The moment this sex thingy spreads to her friends, the blackmailing will come haunting you. Not worth it lah.
A lot depend on how the maid is treated. She's my 4th maid. The others were two Indon and a Myanmar, all were bonked regularly. But I must admit, I don't expect them to do it for free. They all got a extra "allowance" (it's something which I learnt from my uncle).
Old 31-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi bros,

recently some maid ask for photos before they want to meet up... how to u all deal with this? send the real photo? seems risky to me
Old 31-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post

An indo maid (which i never bonk with before) messaged me saying she got pregnant. The culprit was a indian malay guy who she met during a drinking session where she got drunk and lost concious and eventually get fucked...she was fully regretted doing raw sex (in fact shall be the guy doing her raw without her knowledge). Now she is crying dont know what to do...

Bro, just be careful...think this Nov/Dec is a hetic mating season and also preggy season ...pls cap your little head tight tight and dont fall into this preggy episode...also to protect the girl as their salary just few hundreds compared with profession brother here 2-3K or more...this few hundreds is important as their rice bowl for their kid or family in philipine....
Old 31-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
An indo maid (which i never bonk with before) messaged me saying she got pregnant. The culprit was a indian malay guy who she met during a drinking session where she got drunk and lost concious and eventually get fucked...she was fully regretted doing raw sex (in fact shall be the guy doing her raw without her knowledge). Now she is crying dont know what to do...

Bro, just be careful...think this Nov/Dec is a hetic mating season and also preggy season ...pls cap your little head tight tight and dont fall into this preggy episode...also to protect the girl as their salary just few hundreds compared with profession brother here 2-3K or more...this few hundreds is important as their rice bowl for their kid or family in philipine....
Bro, thanks. I understand also, thats why i never shoot inside. next meetup, i will wear cap as i dont want to get her into trouble. she is just too sweet to me that i feel wanting to protect her from trouble
Old 31-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
think this Nov/Dec is a hetic mating season
I like that bro , Christmas is mating season...also a hetic bonking season...

Am planning my schedule now....headache

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1