The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
joeplaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

currently im chatting up with this ronalyn from tagged.
Read up very earlier posts about 1 bro planning to bang her,but there were some feedback to becareful or watch out from her.This bro too enquired what was the reason but there was no answer or reply to it.(under the search function,search for ronalyn,click on posts).It show previous topic abt her.
so now basically she is falling into my fuck trap and i just wanna be on guard on what stunts she might pull off..
Old 24-07-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
give us more detail abt her as $200 + hotel not small amt for me
I juz went to ktv alone, sit with 2 prc. After HH, abit tipsy, i saw a syt plump fat viet, then sit down drink at coffee shop again, tips her n now at home a happy man. Guess all these, abt $130, so wat u think leh. I think it is aaaalotlotlot.....
Old 24-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeplaya View Post
Read up very earlier posts about 1 bro planning to bang her,but there were some feedback to becareful or watch out from her.This bro too enquired what was the reason but there was no answer or reply to it.(under the search function,search for ronalyn,click on posts).It show previous topic abt her.
so now basically she is falling into my fuck trap and i just wanna be on guard on what stunts she might pull off..
I checked on her profile, bros here said she plump but her profile dont look like.
In fact look yummy
Old 24-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, there's one particular bro samster who had put up the red flag. Why not PM him? I think it's a genuine thing to look into. Don't think our bros would say something out of nothing.
Old 24-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
I juz went to ktv alone, sit with 2 prc. After HH, abit tipsy, i saw a syt plump fat viet, then sit down drink at coffee shop again, tips her n now at home a happy man. Guess all these, abt $130, so wat u think leh. I think it is aaaalotlotlot.....
Oh how much went to the fat viet? Lol

Anyways I don't think that that $200 is just a number ... Could be that's the amount she desperately requires. Who knows maybe one of the bros here will save her day & be her "knight in shining condom armour".
Old 24-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Oh how much went to the fat viet? Lol

Anyways I don't think that that $200 is just a number ... Could be that's the amount she desperately requires. Who knows maybe one of the bros here will save her day & be her "knight in shining condom armour".
I like fat plump galz ...juz tips her few dollars only, cos is at those kopi stall type, not ktv. if that is the only amount, should be easy, cos if many bro here when meet up each give $10, problem will be solved. But if juz only one bro, it is a big amount leh.
Old 24-07-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
I like fat plump galz ...juz tips her few dollars only, cos is at those kopi stall type, not ktv. if that is the only amount, should be easy, cos if many bro here when meet up each give $10, problem will be solved. But if juz only one bro, it is a big amount leh.
Great minds (southward too) think alike. Mine must be meaty-chubby range & a spankable round ass with class!
Old 25-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 11
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Bro, there's one particular bro samster who had put up the red flag. Why not PM him? I think it's a genuine thing to look into. Don't think our bros would say something out of nothing.
I was the one that put up the red flag.
Story short, she is a scammer. I got cheated of the room.
Go at your own risk. She aint worth it, trust me.
Old 25-07-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 11
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Enjoy..

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...psog04fbwk.jpg
Old 25-07-2014, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
onetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Nice share bro, quite firm & nice "koko crunch" nipples. (:
Old 25-07-2014, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
joeplaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
I was the one that put up the red flag.
Story short, she is a scammer. I got cheated of the room.
Go at your own risk. She aint worth it, trust me.
thanks bro for the feedback..really appreciate it..Benn chattin with her this two weeks and she claims that she has fallen for me..and me too playing along with her.Lets see how far this goes before i delete her off my fuck list.
Old 25-07-2014, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
Energyper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!!!!
Old 25-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bro for the feedback..really appreciate it..Benn chattin with her this two weeks and she claims that she has fallen for me..and me too playing along with her.Lets see how far this goes before i delete her off my fuck list.
a lot of online scam aren't even in SG ... alas scamming is a regular profession for some countries it can get very convincing ..

like a girl who claimed to work for Gold heart Jewellery and stuck in Ph without flight ticket ... maybe an ex employee but why miss the chance to make some pocket money if a sucker comes along?

some are super organised.

my latest crush ... fyi, based in Concord Hotel...

this is what she says

only you need to pay to my manger name and address truth western union because i'm not allowed to get out and meet you if you not pay to my manager first if you are interested add me on my facebook and lets talk about it [email protected] my facebook dear.
Old 25-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
only you need to pay to my manger name and address truth western union because i'm not allowed to get out and meet you if you not pay to my manager first if you are interested add me on my facebook and lets talk about it [email protected] my facebook dear.
Very familiar tactis bro. same reason, same paying method, different girl.

I stalk and give all sort of reason, but she won't burge. So I suspect it is a scam.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 25-07-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
coventrycity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today tried to approach a maid, acting lost

she was friendly at first, but then when i asked her for her number she ran away lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1