The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My aunt story

Very shiok story , i like!
Old 08-08-2008, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

nice story
Old 09-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

new story in the coming but i only see 0.04% of the people
willing to give rewards to my story maybe they are not so good after all....
Old 09-08-2008, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123ang View Post
Good lah keep ur story going
Old 09-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
This remind me of one past incident when I was nine year old..

When I was 9, I rushed into the room when 18 year old Aunt was in the midst of changing. ( she was clad in white bra when I rushed into the room.)

I was embarrassed and my auntie asked me to come over, and pull down my short and carressed my cock as she hugged me ( my face was on her bra cups.)

No further than that.

Now she is in her forties and maintained good figure, she is 34C cupper.
Am surprised there was no further developments to this real-life episode ...
... maybe it's time you take the initiative, especially since she's such a vintage MILF now?

As for myself, never got close to anything with my blood-related aunties ...
... there was this other aunty (mum's friend) who likes to borrow clothes from mum & dun mind me being in the room watching her change, despite my mum already stating repeatedly I should not be allowed to do so.

On one such occasion, she was wearing this black half-cup bra ... I obviously stared at the spill-over from her well-endowed breasts from an arm's length ... she asked if I wanted to touch them, so I smiled & began fondling her breasts ... I swear she closed her eyes in total enjoyment of that moment. I was only 8-9 years old & already fondling one super pair of boobs ... what else can I ask for?

Yet, life was to have its priceless lessons ... guess what, this aunty complained to my mum that I molested her breasts, after she was done with the fittings. Shit!! I was trashed left, right & centre that day ...

BUT also thanks to her, I am what I am today ... trust no pretty women, just concentrate on fucking their brains out (both literally & physically) ... & spare no emotional charities on them too.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:01 AM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123ang
Dun invite trouble onto yourself ... you already said you had nothing (less the translating ... & a self-confessed "not 100% accurate" one) todo with the creation of the story in the first place.

Try translating this ...
面是人家给的,架是自己丢的。
You'll never walk alone,
Old 09-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
-SBF- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123ang View Post
Sorry bro,now no power up you..anyway good story.

男人有實力不怕沒女人
Old 09-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=KingEros;2959177][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]Dun invite trouble onto yourself ... you already said you had nothing (less the translating ... & a self-confessed "not 100% accurate" one) todo with the creation of the story in the first place.

Try translating this ...
面是人家给的,架是自己丢的。

u are right. i sure want ppl to give me some face. translation is easier than writing so u said it right. now my translation will totally go off line...... sorry guys
get another translator for ur story telling. bye2.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: My aunt story

bro KingEros,

is it right to post real-life story about being BBBJed by a younger sister of my mother?

Others might say I am cooking up story or condemning me of incest..
Old 09-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

To those who have lived long enough in this world...we know all kinds of shit can happen in real life. Like the saying goes "the truth is stranger than fiction!"

So go ahead and post your story... we are keen to know what other kind of shit can happen to some lucky fellows.

Its up to the readers to believe or not to believe...

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 09-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
proevoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continue...
Old 09-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
bro KingEros,

is it right to post real-life story about being BBBJed by a younger sister of my mother?

I dun see anything wrong ...
... with being BBBJed by any member within your family, not to mention whether it is a real-life story or a cooked-up story.
As for incest, unless it result in the birth of a child or even some emotional/psyhological damages in either party, what's so wrong about it?
Other animals do it all the time ...
You'll never walk alone,
Old 09-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
nihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
bro KingEros,

Go ahead! Dats wat tis forum is for! I might not believe it entirely but if its a gd story den who cares...
Juz dun ask ppl to up u pts blah blah b4 u can write...
Old 09-08-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: My aunt story

Ok...

Since I can guess many of you are waiting for my experience..

This incident took place during CNY 2008, my family paid a visit to my aunt (the same aunt who molested me when I was 9) house. My aunt was dressed in red sleeveless cotton blouse and black skirt.

During meal, I was glaring hard at her blouse as I was eating rice, she tilt her head to catch my eyes and she winked at me , I immediately choked and said to everyone'' excuse me'' and I went to kitchen to get water.. My aunt follow me and help pour water and passed me a cup of water , asking me, 'are you all right?' I replied,''yes,Aunt'....I was blushed with embarrassment and darent look at her straight in her eyes..

Later, she talked about that incident when I was 9 year old.. I tried to walk away, but she held me back, asking me whether I was turned on by her dressing. I blushed....

I then tried to run of the kitchen to join the eating crowd..

Few days later, my mother said she got something to pass to my aunt and my aunt had indicated that I must come to her house and pass to her....

(sorry, let me go and bath first as my cock hardened...)
Old 09-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
bro KingEros,

BBBJed by your own sister i think as long as ur story is steamy no one will care ( real or non-real life ) bro. Looking forward to ur story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1