The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 08-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
king6788 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangzhong View Post
hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the Lily told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, Qi Qi.. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, Qi Qi.. she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, Qi Qi.. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13552885100 or 010_64772625. also can visit the website below: http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/
good lucy hunting, hehe.
Not so expensive. It seems that they don't work at Tianshangrenjian. Most of them are part-time clerks and students. The girl I tried asks RMB 500 for her service. I gave her another 100 for tip. The girl is really good.
On my way back to the lounge, I saw quite a few attractive girls, and decided that I had come on a busy night and all the good girls were gone when I had my viewing. After resting for about twenty minutes, decided to take another chance. I asked to go to the viewing room again. This time a couple of very hot girls. Decided on #21. It was heaven. She was far more skilled than the first girl. Did everything, including fire & ice BBBJ, very long AR, spinning BBBJ on infamous velvet rope, more BBBJ, tight pussy, very accomodative. She's 21, been working there for only 2 weeks, and a very very nice girl who is willing to please. I went there 3 nights in 5 days to look for her. If I lived in Shanghai, I would seriously think about pursuing her haha. She's a sweet girl, so please treat her nice!! Damage: $550 RMB the first time I got her, since it was my 2nd girl for the night. Otherwise, $750 RMB. If you go in before 7 pm, it's $650.

Looks: 9/10 (sharp features, kind of plain looking but very attractive)
Body: 8.5/10 (smooth, slim body, with nice little perky boobs (A-B cup). one thing I do want to point out is that she does not shave her armpits. usually, i would be grossed out, but since i loved everything else about her and she's naturally not very hairy to begin with, it wasn't a huge deal. otherwise, would have rated her body 9.5/10.)
Height: 165 (estimate)
Weight: 50 kg (estimate)
BBBJ: 9/10
Old 09-11-2007, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
JuanL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by king6788 View Post
On my way back to the lounge, I saw quite a few attractive girls, and decided that I had come on a busy night and all the good girls were gone when I had my viewing. After resting for about twenty minutes, decided to take another chance. I asked to go to the viewing room again. This time a couple of very hot girls. Decided on #21. It was heaven. She was far more skilled than the first girl. Did everything, including fire & ice BBBJ, very long AR, spinning BBBJ on infamous velvet rope, more BBBJ, tight pussy, very accomodative. She's 21, been working there for only 2 weeks, and a very very nice girl who is willing to please. I went there 3 nights in 5 days to look for her. If I lived in Shanghai, I would seriously think about pursuing her haha. She's a sweet girl, so please treat her nice!! Damage: $550 RMB the first time I got her, since it was my 2nd girl for the night. Otherwise, $750 RMB. If you go in before 7 pm, it's $650.

Looks: 9/10 (sharp features, kind of plain looking but very attractive)
Body: 8.5/10 (smooth, slim body, with nice little perky boobs (A-B cup). one thing I do want to point out is that she does not shave her armpits. usually, i would be grossed out, but since i loved everything else about her and she's naturally not very hairy to begin with, it wasn't a huge deal. otherwise, would have rated her body 9.5/10.)
Height: 165 (estimate)
Weight: 50 kg (estimate)
BBBJ: 9/10
Are you an OKT? I recall reading a similar FR either at here or ISG forum under Shanghai thread. Come on, if you want to cut and paste something change some of the words and check the details. This is a Beijing thread NOT Shanghai thread.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CHINPIRA is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros,

I'm planning to chiong tonite...I want to put together a small group of bros tonight, 9th Nov....please PM me if interested...and please suggest a good place...Wings just grown full, need to fly....
Old 09-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

HAIZZZ...

Looks like all bros in Beijing either got OC or not chionging anymore...Been asking and asking for so many days for some chionging session and until now, Friday liaoz, and I'm still on my own...Way to go Bros!
Old 10-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
lobang1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHINPIRA View Post
HAIZZZ...

Looks like all bros in Beijing either got OC or not chionging anymore...Been asking and asking for so many days for some chionging session and until now, Friday liaoz, and I'm still on my own...Way to go Bros!
When are you leaving? See whether I have time or not... I have been very busy lately. let me know what kind of entertainment you looking for and your budget. You want to go all the way or just drinks.. let me know so that I can also think what to do... now a days, I seldom check SB because of work schedule....
Old 10-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobang1234 View Post
When are you leaving? See whether I have time or not... I have been very busy lately. let me know what kind of entertainment you looking for and your budget. You want to go all the way or just drinks.. let me know so that I can also think what to do... now a days, I seldom check SB because of work schedule....

Bro, PM u already...not leaving yet, but damn itchy....newly-grown wings...cannot flap damn itchy.....
Old 11-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
lanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last night while on my way out saw this KTV girl damn chio and sexy at my hotel. Probably will bonk her before i leaving Beijing on 13th night. So these 2 nights are the best night to cheong.
Mobile: 13146058103

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHINPIRA View Post
Bro, PM u already...not leaving yet, but damn itchy....newly-grown wings...cannot flap damn itchy.....
Old 11-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=trellis001;2288435]
Quote:
Originally Posted by donburi80 View Post
Went to Lan Tao Sha (LTS) after seeing a bro's recommendation here. Was a bit disappointed with the cost and service provided. Maybe it's because I had been to Shanghai before and was expecting a similar experience.

When I checked with the manager before I started, he said that it was ok to pay by credit card.

When I tried to do that at the counter, I was told that only cards with the stupid 'Union' sign can be used! What the fuck! That means only China credit cards can be used.

Info for Bro's travelling/working and cheonging in China.

Got BOC in Singapore and apply for their credit cards and tell them that you frequent China. They will issue you a normal Singapore credit card and a "Union Type" credit card that can only be used in China. They also issue u a PIN for ATM and cash advances. All transactions are in RMB. I personally find it very useful. Note , the China credit card cannot be used in Singapore or any other countries besides China.
Bro, How are you? I have just come back from Beijing and Nanjing. No much action caused I was with regulars this time.

Your info on Credit Card is true. I wish to add that the BOC Bank Card (Not Credit Card) with the Union Sign can draw money from ATMs in Singapore with the same sign displayed. It may sound funny on the purpose, but one can draw money here from money earned in China without causing any problem. My two BOC Bank Cards work here, although I must admit that I hardly use them in Singapore.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 11-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=PuTonRen;2386283]
Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post

Bro, How are you? I have just come back from Beijing and Nanjing. No much action caused I was with regulars this time.

Your info on Credit Card is true. I wish to add that the BOC Bank Card (Not Credit Card) with the Union Sign can draw money from ATMs in Singapore with the same sign displayed. It may sound funny on the purpose, but one can draw money here from money earned in China without causing any problem. My two BOC Bank Cards work here, although I must admit that I hardly use them in Singapore

My 2 cent worth.
But bro, so we apply for the card in China or in Singapore? Thanks for info
Old 11-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

Ok!!! Calling all bros with a soft-heart and hard deedee...Outing this coming Friday anyone ONZ?
Old 12-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sinowacko is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: adventures so far.. cont...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanL View Post
Bro, did you tip her after that? I am going to try my luck with her this weekend. After too much of paid sex from the pro WLs.. it will be a change getting even a HJ from an amateur. I will post my results here in due time.
i did not tip her as i dont think it is even allowed to tip.not sure. any bros can confirm?
btw, how does 783 look like? long hair? short hair? etc?

cheers
Old 12-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=CHINPIRA;2386311]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post

But bro, so we apply for the card in China or in Singapore? Thanks for info
I applied mind in Singapore. I got 3 cards, a Singapore ATM, a Singapore credit card and a China credit card.

All from BOC Singapore.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=PuTonRen;2386283]
Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post

Your info on Credit Card is true. I wish to add that the BOC Bank Card (Not Credit Card) with the Union Sign can draw money from ATMs in Singapore with the same sign displayed. It may sound funny on the purpose, but one can draw money here from money earned in China without causing any problem. My two BOC Bank Cards work here, although I must admit that I hardly use them in Singapore.

My 2 cent worth.
Bro PTR,

I am good. Damn busy last 2 months in Singapore and Seoul. Went down to SHA about 3 weeks ago. Contacted Bro SGP but did not follow-up to chiong as was on short trip and schedule was part.

Have not visited CQ for a while and I missed the massage, the KTV's and the my team there......see the ranking.......

Just came back from a week stay in Seoul yesterday morning.

Will be flying into Beijing tomorrow and staying till 17/11.

Where will you be this week?
Old 12-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Samster

Bro Trellis,

U flying in tomorrow, so any chance of chionging while u are here?

If got session, can drag me along? Pm me ok?

Thanks
Old 13-11-2007, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
Playboy2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good recommendation. The girls here are very good, beautiful, sexy and young. I have tried 4 times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayMan123 View Post
Hi, bros, this time to Beijing I knew Betty (mamasan) in Tianshangrenjian KTV. She has several girls in hand, most of them are part-time clerks and students. I tried a student coming from South China, 21 years old, with 1.67 tall. She has a pure and beautiful looking, good shape. Her chinese name is Caiyun. Call Betty at 13366991856, telling her Michael recommends. Hope to share your experience after trying.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1