The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: Sweet Gems Pei Er Looks Very Hot - Anybody Tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Really ah, Bro morrissey1209? I thought all posted here surely got a bit of standard one?

Plus I saw the reviews - some say it's really the person in the photo. IN this case, none of the reviewers mentioned that it's the same girl and FR looks very short and rushed.

Sure thing, Bro Nodbody. Maybe I try later?

Thanks Bro owlette! Your CSI work saved me lots of heartache.

I was thinking of proposing to her also! Heh heh!
I still remember mine clearly. Pic looks early 20s. Went to room. This auntie look 40+. I am stunned like vegetable but proceeded anyway, but my dick was soft like sea cucumber. 15 minutes in, told her cannot come. Paid and ran. Afterwards, I was still trying to rationalize to myself: It is the person in the picture, right? Surely it is...then looked at the picture again...NO FUCKING WAY LAH.

Never did another FL2 again.
Old 15-07-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I still remember mine clearly. Pic looks early 20s. Went to room. This auntie look 40+. I am stunned like vegetable but proceeded anyway, but my dick was soft like sea cucumber. 15 minutes in, told her cannot come. Paid and ran. Afterwards, I was still trying to rationalize to myself: It is the person in the picture, right? Surely it is...then looked at the picture again...NO FUCKING WAY LAH.

Never did another FL2 again.
Reminds me of those China camera apps, Bro morrissey1209.

You press one button and automatically apply make-up and slim your face by 200%

Really cannot believe anything you see on the Internet anymore

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 15-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:

The one in the middle comes close to my FL2 incident. Hahaha.
Old 15-07-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TheRandomWalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Fuck this is amazing! Didn’t realise so easy to do transformation nowadays. Good share bro.
Old 15-07-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TheRandomWalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Ya I tried her before. Booked Pei Er but when I got there I got shocked. Bait and switch! Instead of pei er it's malaysian influencer gatita yan. Scolded her it's rude to pretend to be other ppl and I just walk off.
Hilarious 😂 always nice to see sarcastic sense of humour in action lol
Old 15-07-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
If it’s on the internet then it’s true lol

Quote:

Old 18-07-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
saymyname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Sweet Gems Pei Er Looks Very Hot - Anybody Tried?

Profile seems similar to Vivi, ML i visited 3wks ago. Also area B, Msian and Hokkien-nang. I did see some younger girls when there, maybe one of them pei er?? haha.

My 2c worth - sharing my FR if it helps -

Age: Site says 28, in person +5 (she says been here since 5 yrs already, so maybe photo advert is 5years ago? I was ok, since also 30+ liao)
Face: 6.5/10 Looks rounder than photo, but this B area shophouse so dark also can't really tell - looking more for M so didn't bother much.
Boobs: 8/10 36D - as adv. Large, soft - brown nips (too dark not sure) definitely for boob-lovers. Unfortunately, i'm not a boobs-man.
Massage: 8/10 good massage, actually offered B2B but was looking to relax my back more.
HJ/BF: 7/10 she was nice ML, actually asked if I wanted more M or Service. First time so asked for M. After flip-over, maybe first encounter so she thought start with sensuous HJ but that didnt wake my 2IC up. So, proceed with BF using her double Ds and had me squeeze handle those puppies to get the load off.
GFE: 7.5/10 friendly and open - even explain about her preferred timing etc. and what they lookout for... mata check very often... come back visit blablabla. She also shared that she has regular malay bro later at 9pm lol

RTM: 50% if time allows - unfortunately, memory of that now is like getting BF-ed by Maangchi.

Jokes aside - its not 266 B, but the rooms are small, dark and has a musky odor which is quite a put off. Just my 2c for those trying at area B.
Old 18-07-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saymyname View Post
Profile seems similar to Vivi, ML i visited 3wks ago. Also area B, Msian and Hokkien-nang. I did see some younger girls when there, maybe one of them pei er?? haha.

My 2c worth - sharing my FR if it helps -

Age: Site says 28, in person +5 (she says been here since 5 yrs already, so maybe photo advert is 5years ago? I was ok, since also 30+ liao)
Face: 6.5/10 Looks rounder than photo, but this B area shophouse so dark also can't really tell - looking more for M so didn't bother much.
Boobs: 8/10 36D - as adv. Large, soft - brown nips (too dark not sure) definitely for boob-lovers. Unfortunately, i'm not a boobs-man.
Massage: 8/10 good massage, actually offered B2B but was looking to relax my back more.
HJ/BF: 7/10 she was nice ML, actually asked if I wanted more M or Service. First time so asked for M. After flip-over, maybe first encounter so she thought start with sensuous HJ but that didnt wake my 2IC up. So, proceed with BF using her double Ds and had me squeeze handle those puppies to get the load off.
GFE: 7.5/10 friendly and open - even explain about her preferred timing etc. and what they lookout for... mata check very often... come back visit blablabla. She also shared that she has regular malay bro later at 9pm lol

RTM: 50% if time allows - unfortunately, memory of that now is like getting BF-ed by Maangchi.

Jokes aside - its not 266 B, but the rooms are small, dark and has a musky odor which is quite a put off. Just my 2c for those trying at area B.
Thanks for sharing, Bro saymyname!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 18-07-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
saymyname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Sweet Gems Pei Er Looks Very Hot - Anybody Tried?

Delete post - repeated somehow.

Last edited by saymyname; 18-07-2022 at 05:20 PM. Reason: repeated
Old 18-07-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Bro pls try and let us know. If look like the pic don't say $110..$220..heck even $330 I also willing to pay
Old 19-07-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Was browsing and came across Pei Er 佩儿 from SWEETGEMS 甜蜜宝贝.

Says on the web site:
*Massage experience, 100% no bullshit*
*100% REAL PHOTO! 照片保证是她本人!*

( Click to show/hide )

Should be real hor?

Wonder if any bros here tried before? Good? Can share experience?

i went and tried but look like china girl instead totally diffferent as a result i left
Old 19-07-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
i went and tried but look like china girl instead totally diffferent as a result i left
Confirm, Bro happpy. You are correct!

Old 19-07-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm this part i agree bro even on a sub forum many say go for the skill and the look is only 2/10 already cost 200 i think is plus entry fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Do u think if real look as pic will she just ask for 110 when others asking 150 to 200 ?
If only all r 90% WUSAWUG then we r heavenly happy $$$ well spend
Old 19-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

bro post of this photo need alot of discount one some as much as up to 90%

Quote:
Was browsing and came across Pei Er 佩儿 from SWEETGEMS 甜蜜宝贝.

Says on the web site:
*Massage experience, 100% no bullshit*
*100% REAL PHOTO! 照片保证是她本人!*

( Click to show/hide )

Should be real hor?

Wonder if any bros here tried before? Good? Can share experience?
Old 20-07-2022, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

That site is outright crap la. 1 of the girls named Eva also using fake photos of DJ Amber Na.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1