The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2002, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Martini-Fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
dont worry

Quote:
Originally posted by songster

500 MB of photos, that's a lot of students man. Can imagine all those pretty, 18-20yrs old, sweet young things. Man, you can start a Uni-Contact Service.

The next time, (December) I think I must take some time off to follow you around for school vacation trips. I might learned a new education from the Master. Martini... He!he!

Cheers, come to Sin call me and we go to the east side and look for VietCon.
Hi bro,

dont worry, not 500 MB students. I dont take pics of the girls, normally they don't like it.

Hehehe mate, I'm not in charge for your education.

Maybe I give a seminar, --how to fish a student for Mr. Songster--
And --how to get PCR overnight for less than 400k for Mr. Rainman exclusively--
Wow, I make my own business now.
Are you around in Jak in Dec?

Will call u, if I'm in SG, like to see the Viets you told me about.
Cheers
Old 16-10-2002, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
songster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: dont worry

Quote:
Originally posted by Martini-Fan

Hi bro,

dont worry, not 500 MB students. I dont take pics of the girls, normally they don't like it.

Hehehe mate, I'm not in charge for your education.

Maybe I give a seminar, --how to fish a student for Mr. Songster--
And --how to get PCR overnight for less than 400k for Mr. Rainman exclusively--
Wow, I make my own business now.
Are you around in Jak in Dec?

Will call u, if I'm in SG, like to see the Viets you told me about.
Cheers
Bro Martini,

Planning to go in late Nov, or Dec.. Actually plan to detour to Bali for Golf after business trip but now forget about it. So maybe can took some time off to go for schools cultural exchange program with you.... He!He! But before must attend seminar from you first...

Let me know when you coming to SG, will give you a tour of duty...

Cheers
Old 16-10-2002, 04:00 PM
Samster

Re: Re: dont worry

Quote:

Bro Martini,

Planning to go in late Nov, or Dec.. Actually plan to detour to Bali for Golf after business trip but now forget about it. So maybe can took some time off to go for schools cultural exchange program with you.... He!He! But before must attend seminar from you first...
Let me know when you coming to SG, will give you a tour of duty...
Cheers
Why not Bali? Now it's safe.
I plan to go JKT 16th dec onwards.
After holy month.
Maybe november a short trip to vietnam or so.
Old 16-10-2002, 09:40 PM
sly07

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking new burung on the block

hi everyone,, i am a new "burung" here... after review such a looooooooong thread, i really "pei fu" all those old birds in jakarta... i been here for almost 3 years.. but seldom cheong.... perhaps due to heavy work schedule,, perhaps the next cheong session from you ppl.. please include me.... cheers....
Old 17-10-2002, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: new burung on the block

Quote:
Originally posted by sly07
hi everyone,, i am a new "burung" here... after review such a looooooooong thread, i really "pei fu" all those old birds in jakarta... i been here for almost 3 years.. but seldom cheong.... perhaps due to heavy work schedule,, perhaps the next cheong session from you ppl.. please include me.... cheers....
Hmmm... Aku Burung baru juga. selamat dakang....

Pm me if u have time for a drink. I should be at Bats every Friday with Singaporean for tokcok session.

See U....

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 17-10-2002, 11:52 AM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Got a call from middleware whom would like to revisit those KTV in Block M again. So why not and reach there at 8pm. Shit, the car park is totally Packed. Guess the bali blast might have helped as people are avoiding kota and prefer the south as it is safer. Was wondering around Kota the night before and my god, police car and solider all over the place. A feeling of a war Zone....

Back to the story.. as at Ichriki but the place look dead and wasn't very sure if it is the same that middleware first came. So we decided to take a slow walk around as there are 30 over other KTV here. Guess biz not as good as it seem with all the cars here as the gals standing outside all the KTV along the way was trying hard to stop us and lure us inside....

While walking, some flower indicating one of the KTV was celebrating her anniversary and the 3 gals standing there not very pretty but dress to kill. Told us free bottle and invited us up to the KTV, Name Lanten.... Was here before and quite fun place. So in we went and to the fish tank to see the gals... Wah lan. most cannot make it wan... First time see gals this old sitting around in KTV waiting to be booked... What has became of Jakarta and really wonder where are the better looking gals... Must be fished by Martini and went back to school....hehehehe.... So we only took one gal among the 4 of us and proceed to the room.

The free bottle of whisky came and same time, the mummy also came. The place was also quite empty considering they are giving away free drink. Guess only 20% occupied of the 10 over rooms there. Mummy was also in her 30 and asked what kind of gals would suite us. When I am a simple man and very basic requirement. Must came drink, wild and can strip.

So in came 2 gals that look okay but can tell they are wild and crazy. sat down only and her hand starts wondering around me... Wow, just my kind of gals. The other that sat with my friend is also as gila. So 3 of us found our gals leaving a friends of middleware with no gal. He couldn't find one he likes as I guess he is not in the mood last night. So middleware was nice to give his gal to him while he went shopping again for a very fair and innocent looking gal.

So the usual stuff of them singing while their hand remain at my sensitive part, the usual wondering and my gals always lower her top to let me have a suck at her nipple. couldn't tell the color though but quite a handful. So as the night proceed and the drinks empty with the 2nd bottle in. All gals were sort of drunk or rather high. So the lights goes off and the dancing starts.

My usual shit starts and first time I meet my match. She was so wild that I had a feeling I might be raped soon. She was so wild and a then good kisser. Strong and powerful tongue action and licking my nipple while leading my hands to yr watery pussy. Another first fr me as I usually don't touch a gal there. Her's was different and was tight. Just fitting for my one finger to go in. She was wet, real wet and starts moaning. She proceed to blow me there and right in front of my friend. Anyway, they were all busy with their own action to hardly notice what is going on the other end of the table.

Must say she sure can blow and brought me down the sofa with me on top and I give her cunt some licking... Hmmmm... taste sweet, another first for me...... I took off her panty and with my dick outside.. I nearly out it in if not for the fucking mummy whom came in at the wrong time....... She told us there is a show outside and asked all of us to go out and watch.... KNN Ah Qua again,,.,, But then ugly looking.,,..... CB.... seen that I am meeting all the AQ quite often now... Sametime.,.,,,, who the fuck called me from Singapore at Changi Village telling me that there are lots of AQ there.... CCB,.,... make me gain.

Well, as the place closed at 12, we called it a night but the gals will not work tonight as they want to go out with us again......

So part two tonite at Sydney 2000 disco......wahahahaha./...... Can't wait to try her BBBJ again... what a night....

That's all folk.

Old 17-10-2002, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 23
wonsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Blok M

Wah Bro RM...

So good huh..very long never see your FR liao and suddenly such a detailed and solid one

Dun make mi gian leh....mi never been to Blok M b4 as dun wana meet my boss there as understand Jap frequent there rite.

So..kota many police and soldier huh....den how...safe to go jkt or not? Mi coming next week leh!

So..you on or not...mi get that semarang gal again and also her friend if possible and we can go some place to have fun... you free or not? Ever since your guided tour, no chance to meet you in jkt anymore...how?

Cheers
Old 17-10-2002, 01:11 PM
Samster

nothing to do with it

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman
Must be fished by Martini and went back to school....hehehehe....
Hi Rain,

I didn't fish anything in Blok M.
And if, I would go LM.

How much is such a ST in a KTV there?
You pay mummy? Or direct to the gal? Or what?

Btw, student called me yesterday. Next time she wants to introduce me her parents.
Huh, what does it mean?
I'm nearly married now?

Cheers
Old 17-10-2002, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
songster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: nothing to do with it

Quote:

Hi Rain,

I didn't fish anything in Blok M.
And if, I would go LM.

How much is such a ST in a KTV there?
You pay mummy? Or direct to the gal? Or what?

Btw, student called me yesterday. Next time she wants to introduce me her parents.
Huh, what does it mean?
I'm nearly married now?

Cheers
Yo! Bro.Martini,

It's meet the parent's day for you, while that's bad!!!
You must be sure, that's the girl for you because once all the relatives and friends know you, you got big problem. Especially if relatives is high ranking army officer or strong muslims group. Don't play play....

Bro. RM,

Wow! I did know Blok M got this type of lobang.... next time must go leh! Last time I go KTV MAN, girl ok but no action one, only stay for a while but cost 500,000 for one person.

cheers
Old 18-10-2002, 10:21 AM
Samster

Re: Re: nothing to do with it

Quote:

Yo! Bro.Martini,

It's meet the parent's day for you, while that's bad!!!
You must be sure, that's the girl for you because once all the relatives and friends know you, you got big problem. Especially if relatives is high ranking army officer or strong muslims group. Don't play play....

cheers
Okay Songster,
thanks, I'm worried about this already, I'll take care.
You touch a important point.

But she's really a sweet one......
Some horny bro's did her a lot of compliments.
Bro will remember, hehehehe

It's my life, now or never (B.J.)
Amen -- Cheers
Old 18-10-2002, 06:33 PM
sly07

lt's friday nite again...

shit man, while my office is only next to jaksa, along wahid haysim... i am still in my fucking office... having piles of works infront of me.... Mr. Rain... thanks for your reply.. will PM you soon enough.. and you seem to enjoy the Buleks scene in BATS.... No white, no game.... see you soon... enjoy your weekends mission...
Old 19-10-2002, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Re: nothing to do with it

Quote:

Okay Songster,
thanks, I'm worried about this already, I'll take care.
You touch a important point.

But she's really a sweet one......
Some horny bro's did her a lot of compliments.
Bro will remember, hehehehe

It's my life, now or never (B.J.)
Amen -- Cheers
Hey Martini, are you serious? If so, you're now either in deep shit or in the seventh heaven of delight. I hope its the latter.
You take care, man.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 19-10-2002, 09:54 AM
Middleware

Rain man in kecil fix

Attention all fans of RM,
our bro is in a little fix. kindly show your support by PM him or console him in this forum. Cannot reveal the issue but i am sure he would appreciate some kind words from all of u.

Amen.
Old 19-10-2002, 10:12 AM
Samster

Re: Rain man in kecil fix

Quote:
Originally posted by Middleware
Attention all fans of RM,
our bro is in a little fix. kindly show your support by PM him or console him in this forum. Cannot reveal the issue but i am sure he would appreciate some kind words from all of u.

Amen.

Thanks Middleware though I was expecting yr call the whole day.

Whatever will come will come and is God's planning. We make the best we could of or out of the situation.

Well, like any problem in Indonesia, money speaks except for some skicky women issue.

All is okay now.

Cheer

Old 19-10-2002, 10:29 AM
Samster

Re: Blok M

Quote:
Originally posted by wonsim
Wah Bro RM...

So good huh..very long never see your FR liao and suddenly such a detailed and solid one

Dun make mi gian leh....mi never been to Blok M b4 as dun wana meet my boss there as understand Jap frequent there rite.

So..kota many police and soldier huh....den how...safe to go jkt or not? Mi coming next week leh!

So..you on or not...mi get that semarang gal again and also her friend if possible and we can go some place to have fun... you free or not? Ever since your guided tour, no chance to meet you in jkt anymore...how?

Cheers
Why no FR... well we get tire and lazy after a while and as a tourguide, our tourist like U will right so I don't have to mah....hahahaha

There are more then 30 KTV in Blk M and most are boring place to sing and drink. But they are cheap and whether u get a good gals depend very much on luck. the last we have 2 gals scuking 2 prick and change from one to the other, they were more crazy. Well, depending on who u goes with and how to initiate the action.

Kota is still safe now but not sure when fasting month starts early Nov. So enjoy while u can.

meeting again. well, looks like our schulde never permit us to meet as u always call me very late. Shall try next time. When???

Cheers

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread