The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
hossann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Just wanna share something funny just before lunch. Chatted with a pinay maid. Out of sudden she ask if i am married and got any kids. Told her i am separate but got 1 kid. Quickly she told me she not interested in married guys. She looking for man aingle and no kids.

Kinda pissed of i asked her back same question. She told me she never been married and is aingle and she got 3 kids. Me thinking......wtf. Told her off me not interested in woman with 3 kids too.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Right On bro....

Way to go....

Dun allow them to insult u.

Wen they try it with me i gv it bk to dem

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossann View Post
Just wanna share something funny just before lunch. Chatted with a pinay maid. Out of sudden she ask if i am married and got any kids. Told her i am separate but got 1 kid. Quickly she told me she not interested in married guys. She looking for man aingle and no kids.

Kinda pissed of i asked her back same question. She told me she never been married and is aingle and she got 3 kids. Me thinking......wtf. Told her off me not interested in woman with 3 kids too.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Right On bro....

Way to go....

Dun allow them to insult u.

Wen they try it with me i gv it bk to dem
don't agree with you bro ..

After all, she was "NEVER MARRIED" .. haha ..

I would have asked he if the three kids have different fathers or same .. if she say same, then the answer is "well, since you are fucking around with a loyal partner, what difference does it make whether I am married or not .. "

Would have rubbed it in hard .. haha

BTW, hope you guys use pre-paid, so when the tsunami of attacks come, you can switch off the phone and not fret much
Old 12-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
hossann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

I would have asked he if the three kids have different fathers or same .. if she say same, then the answer is "well, since you are fucking around with a loyal partner, what difference does it make whether I am married or not .. "

BTW, hope you guys use pre-paid, so when the tsunami of attacks come, you can switch off the phone and not fret much
Thanks etsys and Lord.
Actually i did ask...3 kids 2 diferent fathers.
I dont intended to be mean, but that kind of attitude does pissed me. I wonder why are they so arrogant and snobbish (not referring to all, but to those i ever come across).
Old 12-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks etsys and Lord.
I dont intended to be mean, but that kind of attitude does pissed me. I wonder why are they so arrogant and snobbish (not referring to all, but to those i ever come across).
Agreed with you.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Thank you bro etsys.

Bro hosann you gotta rub it in hard man.... I meet many such bitches regularly..

I dun ever allow them to upset me...

Quote:

Quote:
Thanks etsys and Lord.
[COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]I dont intended to be mean, but that kind of attitude does pissed me. I wonder why are they so arrogant and snobbish [/COLOR](not referring to all, but to those i ever come across).

Thank you dear Bro Hurricane for ur support. I am honored by ur presence here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Agreed with you.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks etsys and Lord.
As much as the filipinos are nice, equal of them are freaking snobbish, and the lower their work is (maid etc) they think and behave like the world owe them a living ..

I did this retort to a girl, who was known to be only screwing ang moh, when I told hello she gave me the go-fuck-yourself look ..

I smiled and told loudly, "I only said hello - no plan to screw a woman who thinks she become white by fucking white men .. and I screwed enough white women but my skin didn't change .. maybe it will work for you if you screw more white men .. "

You should have seen her face .. the bartender was trying hard not to laugh and then one of the filipina waitress made it worse by asking the girl "why you don't our nice friend here .. he is not rude and treat girls like the ang moh scum .."

PS: did you know that Filipinos voted themselves as the least rude people in the world ? haha .. figures ... a bit of Sunday cruising in some 'high class' bars will be a revelation, if you are not a white man ..
Old 12-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks etsys and Lord.
you missed the chance .. I would have asked "are you sure ? i thought it was 100 different father .. "

After all, one of the most common retort from filipino maids is 'i pray you have a daughter and your daughter fuck by thousand men .. '

Let's not go overboard though .. but, leave her and move on .. there are other fish ..
Old 12-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

High Class bars r reserved for Real Estate guy lang

Quote:
As much as the filipinos are nice, equal of them are freaking snobbish, and the lower their work is (maid etc) they think and behave like the world owe them a living ..

I did this retort to a girl, who was known to be only screwing ang moh, when I told hello she gave me the go-fuck-yourself look ..

I smiled and told loudly, "I only said hello - no plan to screw a woman who thinks she become white by fucking white men .. and I screwed enough white women but my skin didn't change .. maybe it will work for you if you screw more white men .. "

You should have seen her face .. the bartender was trying hard not to laugh and then one of the filipina waitress made it worse by asking the girl "why you don't our nice friend here .. he is not rude and treat girls like the ang moh scum .."

PS: did you know that Filipinos voted themselves as the least rude people in the world ? haha .. figures ... a bit of Sunday cruising in some 'high class' bars will be a revelation, if you are not a white man ..
Old 12-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 20
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cptcum: me says get a sim card, if you are gonna dive deep ..

if shit happens, you can always switch off the phone .. if it is pre-paid ..
Got my pre-paid card...wait for my good news bros!!!

Keep the FRs coming in...

If I forgot to return up, please PM me!

Target 2400 smacking points...bro time to smack me!

Next on up list:
Old 13-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
High Class bars r reserved for Real Estate guy lang
oh, the type who send panty by courier ? and then when they reach home, scrub the toilet floor of the high-class-toilet ??

How could I forget that ?
Old 13-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

Cant beat u to pun dude...

Enjoy reading it.... Ur one line power packed bombs...

Keep it cumin

Quote:
oh, the type who send panty by courier ? and then when they reach home, scrub the toilet floor of the high-class-toilet ??

How could I forget that ?
Old 14-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adubaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone ever do hunting in yishun area?
Saw 1 at yishun, should be staying behind yishun station blk.
Old 14-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
kakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to behold

Hello any senior Bros can teach me how to hook pinoy girls and where to get them.
Old 14-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Hi All Shifu here,

Im just an average Chinese working class, on and off i do get some form of stare from pinay maids/OL. At times I do feel like approach them, but my conscience tell me if I make the wrong step the joke will be on me. Do enlighten the me what should be the correct way of approach. Thanks!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1