The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 28-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
ahtangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Went back to Dempsey with my gal in the wee hour of the morning. Tried something kinky-did not want to bonk in the car. Recce and found a secluded café with outdoor seating. Borrowed one of their chairs and had the love of our life there.
Old 29-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtangge View Post
Went back to Dempsey with my gal in the wee hour of the morning. Tried something kinky-did not want to bonk in the car. Recce and found a secluded café with outdoor seating. Borrowed one of their chairs and had the love of our life there.
wah seh! pak pok!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2014, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escaflower View Post
Lol... I can guess u must racking ur brains hard on how to get her back home with clothes on..
Ya.... i was panic. Lucky have my jacket, but it is not very big. Just enough to cover until her ass if she stands straight. Actually i wanted to wear a jacket for her only but realise can see her pussy and ass when i try to carry her up. So put on her panty for her as well.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bankrobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by belowthebelt View Post
Had a bonk session in one of the public toilet in hawker center. 11plus at night. Its so quiet and lots of echo when my gal moans. Very exciting cos some foreigners will come in and pee. Just make sure we keep super quiet when they come in. Area: geylang east
lol. i ever did something similar. eve of CNY. almost no one around. bonked my girl in one of the public toilet in this east-side hawket centre. recently renovated back then!
Old 01-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
ahtangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeing another couple making out in the open can be infectious.

I remembered some years ago I was with my gal sitting on one of the benches in Labrador park and petting heavily. Another couple was also petting heavily, seated two benches away.

The petting was heavy and I was getting horny, but my gal refused to let me pull down her panty. The further I can go is to masturbate her through her panties.

Then, a stroke of good luck!

The couple two benches away started bonking and the moans attracted our attention. We peeped discretely and our petting got heavier. I pulled down her panties..no objection. I asked her to sit astride me...she did! I pulled down my zip, lifted her skirt and then rest was history, thanks to the infectious act of the couple on the next bench!
Old 03-10-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
seehowlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As my gf and I used to work near each other...and you know at times, no money to book hotel and such.

So we ended up in toilets, esp the handicap ones.

These handicap toilets are superb - big area, have the washing stuff provided. The interesting part is that some are designed with handles bars, which is excellent for some unusual sex stunts. Rem GF sat at the edge of the sink with those rounded handles to support her legs, while I bonk her. There will be mirror in the toilet and your performance can be seen by your partner

Of coz, we also gonna make sure the toilet is located in a quiet level and should not have someone who really needs it for real toilet reasons. The excitment is not only having pple knocking on the toilet, its to get in.out of it without getting noticed...

hahha
Old 03-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
xpandaboix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Previously before entering NS I was working part time with my gf at a certain govt agency. (Hint: Its at Novena) I the afternoon when we get horny we will sneak to a handicap toilet where I would doggie her until i cim.
Old 03-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 18
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold

Just wondering if any bros have tried doing it in the Geylang Lor 12 ex-coffeeshop, currently an almost completed construction site?

I was walking along the back alley, and observed that people can easily enter the site, and it is in a almost complete state, so will not be too uncomfortable. And given the location right inside GL. It could be a hotbed for outdoor fun.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SoulRift deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have tried it in numerous places.
The thrill can be quite addictive.
Most frequent will the in the tent at ecp at the most populated area.
It gives you an extra kick.
Old 05-10-2014, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

used to pitch tent in various beaches cos cannot afford hotel last time.

but inside is damn hot and stuffy,got once we were in the middle of heavy down pour and woke up smelly and wet

and got biten by all the sand flies and mosquito that managed to sneak in
Old 06-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
x2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterx2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterx2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

recently tried it in a library near redhill. Me and my fb bought her kids to the library and let them OTOT. while looking for a good spot, suddenly she pull me into the handicap toilet, smack just beside the children section! we have to go really slow as her moan are really loud when i speed up.

The whole session was really super thrilling as you can see people walking to and fro to the toilets and also kids crawling around the kids area!. Excitment to the max!

When coming out, we have to wait patiently till no adults are seen around the area and she went out first leaving me to lock the door inside myself.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

To the bros, whom i believe have all given up to my next chapter, i have finally found time to write. please give me comments on what's good and what's bad. Don't forget to up me as well! thanks!

DISCLAIMER: this chapter did not happen in a public place!!

Continuing from http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=4426

I was busying playing fifa on my ps3 when my phone vibrated. "baby, can you come to the hospital, i think i broke my leg."

I raced down to Changi Hospital where i found my ex, in a wheelchair, with her mom. Her slender long left leg was on show in it's full glory as she was wearing fbt while her equally slender long right leg was wrapped up in an inflatable splint. Apparently, she missed a step when coming down for dinner, took a tumble and heard something crack.

"hey auntie, hey baby.... what did the doctor say?" i asked as i sat down beside my ex.

"Waiting for the x-ray, doesn't seem good though." my ex's mom replied.

It was heart-wrenching to see my ex in such a distress. The pain must be really intense. However, I couldn't peel my eyes away from her legs. The good left leg was such a turn on but strangely, the banged up right leg in the split was making me go into overdrive. The splint starts from her lower thigh and extends all the way down to her toes, leaving her long pretty digits exposed. Those perfectly pedicured toes.....I just want to suck those toes. The thoughts of her beautiful leg encased in a cast is driving me nuts. This whole situation is making me crazy cause I genuinely feel bad for my ex but at the same times i'm excited to see her in a leg cast!

A couple of hours passed. We got her x-rays done and the doctor was examining it.

I can't remember much about what the doc was saying but I do remember he said "Fracture, no need for surgery, full leg cast, non-weight bearing, crutches and 1 month before the next visit."

My ex was devastated as the prospect of not being able to walk around freely for at least a month killed her. I followed her into the casting room while her mom went to settle the hospital bill.

She was in slightly better mood after the whole situation sunk in abit. The nurse came into the room and took off the splint. My ex winced in pain and there were major bruising on her broken right leg. As the nurse positioned her leg to apply the cast, my ex gripped on my hand really tight. The nurse rolled on a stockinette over her entire right leg. I got a peek of my ex's blue panties as the nurse pushed the stockinette all the way up her delicate smooth thigh. Next, she bandaged her leg with a soft cotton padding. It makes the inside of the cast comfortable. My ex got to choose the colour of the cast tape and she chose hot pink. The nurse rolled the casting tape on and when she pulled back the layers to reveal her beautiful toes, I almost couldn't take it. I am having such a hard on the whole time!

I wheeled my ex into another room when she's fitted with crutches as she cannot bear any weight on her broken leg for the next month. She didn't need much training as she had used crutches previously before for a knee surgery. (If you bros wanna know that story, let me know!!)

As I had school the next day, my ex's mom gave me a ride home. On the ride home, i got the chance to be the first person to sign my ex's cast. I wrote "lucky break, get well soon!"

When my ex came back to school, she became the centre of attention. The prettiest girl in school hopping around on crutches with this hot pink full leg cast. Her cast was filled with signatures. I don't have soccer training as the season was over so we went to her place after school. After a long tiring day, I threw my bag and collapsed on her floor when we got inside her room.

"SO TIREDDDDDD...." i groaned

"How can you be tired when i've been using crutches for the past week!" my ex shot back

She took off her skirt, revealing a black fbt inside. The cast was so high up her thigh that the fbt covered the top part, only revealing the end of the cast at the sides with the slits. I haven't see the upper portion of the cast since that night in the hospital. She leaned the crutches against the wall and hopped over to her bed. The sight of the cast is driving me crazy.

"Baby, I miss you." my ex muttered

"but i'm here." i replied

"you know what i mean" my ex said is a rather teasing tone.

I stood up and said "but i don't wanna hurt you! just look at your leg!".

"i won't feel a thing, see!!" she said as she knocked on her cast with her knuckles.

She leaned over and pulled me over. I stood beside her bed as she started to unbuckle my belt. I leaned in to kiss her while taking off my shirt. I unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a lacy black bra. She unzipped my pants and rubbed my cock, which is already standing at attention. I pulled down her fbt shorts and i got to see the leg cast fully. It starts at her toes and goes all the way up her thigh. For someone with a cast fetish, this is pretty much the holy grail. i took her knickers off, unhooked her bra in one swift move and started to lick her toes, GOOD LEG FIRST.

I sucked the poor digits on her broken leg next and she started moaning. We kissed as she went for my cock. Her long fingers enveloped my shaft and started caressing it. I proceeded on by servicing her sweet pussy with my tongue. After a couple of minutes with the pussy, she put on a cap for me and I took her legs, placed it on my shoulders. The movement caused some discomfort for her broken leg as she grimaced.

"baby, you okay?" i asked

"keep going." she replied

I think this slight pain thing is enjoyable for her. i thrusted into her and the action rocked her broken leg again and once again she grimaced in pain. I don't know why but the sight and the touch of the cast is turning me crazy on. We changed position and i got her into a good spread. One hand on the thigh of her stiff casted leg and another on the smooth left thigh and we worked hard. Pumping hard and fast, her face had an expression of both pain and enjoyment. Although i have always had a cast fetish and dreamed about having sex with a girl in a leg cast, I never thought it will be so good! I worked hard at the position and my cock was primed for explosion. I exploded with one last thrust and my ex moaned so hard. I withdrew my cock and saw juices flowing out of my ex's pussy.

We both cleaned up and lay side by side on the bed.

"laser, that was insane. Wow...." my ex said

"just trying to make you feel better!" i replied, attempting to hide the fact that the cast is making me crazy. "How's the cast so far?" i asked

"it's better than expected! other than the pain, i'm enjoying the extra attention i'm getting!" she chirped. "i'm dead bored shuttling between school and home, i feel like a prisoner. I wanna go out!"

i was taken aback by this unexpected reaction. I could only muster: "one step at a time, i don't want you to aggravate your injury."

my ex got up gingerly and said "i can walk on it already! let's go on a date, please!". She tried to take a step and expectedly, pain shot through her leg and she lost balance. I shot caught her with my arms and held her tight against me.

"bring me out. I'll use the crutches!" she said while looking at me with those puppy eyes.

*BONUS PIC to be included if the response is good!!!*

TO BE CONTINUED!

thanks for reading this! appreciate if you can give me any form of feedback! thanks bros!

Last edited by laser434; 07-10-2014 at 06:12 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

My bf brought me to a very quiet place last night to make out. We went to bugis+ level 4 handicapped toilet( where show club is)
Old 07-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
welk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwelk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
My bf brought me to a very quiet place last night to make out. We went to bugis+ level 4 handicapped toilet( where show club is)
No wonder i cannot go in and pang sai last nite....
Old 07-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
mystic dragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
my boss brought me to a really secluded dark passage way at republic plaza to make out last night. I didn't even know such passage existed and we made out without any INTERFERENCE.
I know that place and I'm sure many others know that too. It's gonna be a busy area from now on.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1