The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
www888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywww888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lost And Found

anyone knows where Mary of Oriental club street gone to? MILF, 30's, good looks and slim PRC
Old 19-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge05 View Post
Yup, she came back for 2 days. She slimmed down a bit and I think she did something to her nose, but her butt still as perky as before and her service standard still there.
You lucky devil bro....

envious....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 18
leo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro knows or can share cherry (malay milf) from kim wellness.
Many thanks
Old 22-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

Does anyone remember a PRC girl by the name of Sasha? She worked at a few MPs in Orchard Towers over the years between 2009 - 2012. She started at the 3rd Floor along the corridor near the lifts. Then shifted to the shop beside Bongo Bar (now close down and reopened with a Thai Massage, I think). Then she moved to 2nd floor shop near the tattoo place. After that she disappeared.... She had a dirty look about her with big tits. She always wore the a red / pinkish tight skirt with a slit on the side. She used to work with Yuki early on I believe.

She was one of the best and was a regular with her for a long time.

Ring a bell anyone? Any help would much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 28-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody have any idea for the 2 MP used to be at Maude Road and Kitchener Road, where have they being shifted to? If any bros have any info, please PM me. Will up bros points for those sharing of info with me. Thank you.

Next up list:
Old 29-07-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by martian@sg View Post
Thanks much.. It seems that she is working.. Friday off.. Sat is almost full with booking..
Also pm u .amy masg at her new place.
Old 29-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

anybody knows where is apple formerly from grand health ctr?
Old 29-07-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

depend on records- some m i a, not allow to come back.
Old 30-07-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro know Singaporean sandy and summer from health zen spa few year back?
Old 30-07-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Lost And Found

Hi Bros,

Any one know where Xiao Yan from Galaxy Health Centre went?

Please PM Me
Old 30-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone knoe coco from kembangan went to?
Old 30-07-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Still looking for ah keow working from one of the lavender street SPAs. Good service. Previously work at one of those hawker stalls at Jurong. Cheers.
Old 30-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Talishim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody kbow where SaSa from kembangan went to??
Old 01-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

masg n jg at serangoon flat, prc lin ling.
Is she shifted? Looking high low. Lost hp
Old 02-08-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Lost And Found

Lost YI XUAN singer contact from Club Macau, small boobs with big mouth. Any bro got her hp can PM pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread