The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Tried the new viet gal. According to her, she works in a KTV so she will only be in FC at certain timings and will not be in SG for long. Pretty and young with a very nice body, service wise not bad. Total damage $180.
This gal, Bxxxx, is still around. I have RTFed her couple of times. All I can share is her service improves with every RTF. Getting more playful and more service orientated with each session. Although her charges are slightly above what the others charged but personally think it's worth it.
Old 13-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
This gal, Bxxxx, is still around. I have RTFed her couple of times. All I can share is her service improves with every RTF. Getting more playful and more service orientated with each session. Although her charges are slightly above what the others charged but personally think it's worth it.
Is she now working full time or like before just on part time basis?

Agree with you. I have visited her about 5 times. Every session is better and more wild than the last one. She has replaced Amy as my favourite in FC now.
Old 14-05-2013, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Seems like many bros here actually already knew the place, agreed with the bros, higher price but good money well spent
Old 14-05-2013, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post

Agree with you. I have visited her about 5 times. Every session is better and more wild than the last one. She has replaced Amy as my favourite in FC now.
I'm not sure if she is now on full time basis as I tend to visit her only during weekends. Her weekday timings clashes with my work schedule.
Old 14-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Seems like many bros here actually already knew the place, agreed with the bros, higher price but good money well spent
FC is considered "old playground" and with the details you gave on location & facilities, it's quite easy to know which joint you visited.
Old 14-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post

Now on full time basis.
Old 14-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

She at level 4 ?
Old 14-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Izzit? Was recommend by someone to try her but no chance lo
Old 15-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 16
darerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to behold

can some bro advice me?i think i kenna chop carrot head liao. visit this joint at level 3. got 2 milf inside. got a plum one who service me j**min*. $30 for 30min massage. actually the massage quite gd, tot it would be piano but she got the strength and technique. after that she quote me for boobs massage at 150, omg so ex but manage to bargain till 100 after that she quote me bj for 50 but manage to bargain to 30 so total damage was 160 for everything. is it too ex? no fj somemore. i think really tio chopped.

Last edited by darerisk; 15-05-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Old 15-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold
Well... paid Liao then dun think about it. Not like u can seek refund or go to case for lemon law. Anyway, BJ is quite cheap.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner
Old 15-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkadvenger View Post
Went to level 2 (corner shop) last week and found one 1 lady mending the shop.
In between, GQ pop and I opt for full course.
To my surprise, while she continue to sexy massage and stoke my dick on top of me, she slip my dick into her without condom.
Though I manage to pull out in time, I realize I have contacted STD this week and is awaiting for my blood test result.

Just to warn the bro here.
see lah wat happen.
during pri sch never pay attention in class what harm could STDs bring.

now infected alrd gg.
wish u gd luck.
u can also spread ur STDs to all the bros here by having anal sex with them
Old 17-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darerisk View Post
can some bro advice me?i think i kenna chop carrot head liao. visit this joint at level 3. got 2 milf inside. got a plum one who service me j**min*. $30 for 30min massage. actually the massage quite gd, tot it would be piano but she got the strength and technique. after that she quote me for boobs massage at 150, omg so ex but manage to bargain till 100 after that she quote me bj for 50 but manage to bargain to 30 so total damage was 160 for everything. is it too ex? no fj somemore. i think really tio chopped.
if it's a plum one n a MILF, i would say u kena tio chopped, altho damages not THAT severe. if it's a SYT, for $160 I can still gulp n accept it.

well, take it easy. treat this as paying tuition fee n u'll be a better chiongster.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
if it's a plum one n a MILF, i would say u kena tio chopped, altho damages not THAT severe. if it's a SYT, for $160 I can still gulp n accept it.

well, take it easy. treat this as paying tuition fee n u'll be a better chiongster.

Wah.....too ex liao....somemore is mILF...not mei mei haha....anyway as long as u have fun...........i tink is ok
Old 25-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shields deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys,

Be careful of the shop at Level 4
Infront of the upwards escallator
Is being ran by 2 viets.
When u enter she will keep forcing you to call her fren to join in also.

Ask you pay $100 to her and her fren for 2 hj....
Old 26-05-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
vunty is stuck in moderation for some time to come

very good info
this few days must go see see
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1