The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Bro no la,I junior executive only unlike u.me only earn $50k a year.but I gt
No commitment mah,ie no car,no gf etc that's y I can spend on massage.....I usually portin $500 a mth for my massage.hahaha!go try Cindy...not bad too
Oic. Sometimes staying single also good.
Cindy is it the long hair prc syt that like to wear dress at A & Y joint?
Or the short hair viet at lady boss side?
I tried both but never rem the name. I only rem the prc syt was ex at $200+. Ok not bad but don't really worth such price.
Old 30-03-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
I tried both but never rem the name. I only rem the prc syt was ex at $200+. Ok not bad but don't really worth such price.
Haha, orchard tower is good too!u should go check it out
Old 30-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Bro no la,I junior executive only unlike u.me only earn $50k a year.but I gt
No commitment mah,ie no car,no gf etc that's y I can spend on massage.....I usually portin $500 a mth for my massage.hahaha!go try Cindy...not bad too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
This Cindy... is she new or old timer? PRC or Viet?

I haven't been to FC since Amy MIA.
Old 30-03-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
This Cindy... is she new or old timer? PRC or Viet?

I haven't been to FC since Amy MIA.
Bro she's a viet
Old 30-03-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DCD1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogary View Post
Anyone knows the name of the two milfs near the 4th floor male toilet? Next to some shop selling bracelets and many many religious stuff. Thanks a lot guys! Have been wanting to go and try them but haven got the time and chance. Sorry to trouble.
Was a regular of Eve when she was in Tokyo...only found her again recently at FC. I'll say service quite good just a bit costly. $150 + $50 for 60min.

Haven't been there in two months already as I find it too ex there. But if you really want to splurge then ok la, Eve is not bad.
Old 30-03-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

How this's Cindy looks like?
Old 30-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 16
HighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is Amy back already?
Old 31-03-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
ahtangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went recently at 10.00 pm. Quiet, only viets roaming around. Tried Helen, a Viet, not bad.
Quiet so she was trying to get a tarma, at a good package price. I was just not in the mood for two-some, so settle for the good one-on-one.
Old 31-03-2015, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighDrive View Post
Is Amy back already?
Never see her the last few times I was there.
Old 31-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 16
HighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Never see her the last few times I was there.
haix...sad. thought she come back oreadi.
Old 31-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Amy is back, though she has lost a little of her appeal to me, so didn't engage her.

Saw this big boobs milf around the corner at level 3, she was wearing this low cut sexy blue dress. Almost took her but her quoted price seems high, so skipped her and went to cute syt at level 4.
Old 31-03-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Amy is back, though she has lost a little of her appeal to me, so didn't engage her.

Saw this big boobs milf around the corner at level 3, she was wearing this low cut sexy blue dress. Almost took her but her quoted price seems high, so skipped her and went to cute syt at level 4.
Bro
Amy came back today?
Old 31-03-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Should be Vietnamese milf. Last time she quote $200...crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post

Old 01-04-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Pat yesterday. She told me she is local but I not that sure. Plus point is she is young & pretty with fair smooth complexion and her bbbj & bed skills are good and she frenches too. Minus point is the damage is higher than norm.
Old 01-04-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
GreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to behold

Tried once but will never return there, too fast for my liking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1