The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta Info

l wil be on a solo trip to jakarta this friday and standing at the novotel Manga Dua, is there any fun beside the Sands Establishment. My Bahasa is almost zero.
Lobang any, especially require "home delivery" since alone, dun want to let my client know as their idea of fun involve poping of pills. thanks.
Old 13-09-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
methy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Jakarta - Alexis and Malioboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Hmm never try ang moh before, maybe need to invest abit. is this a spa??
Dear Kawa, yes it is. Full fledged spa with facilities. Confirmed + chop this place is one of the safest place for you to cheong in Jakarta bro.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and UPS me too if you can bro!

Cheers!!
Old 13-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlee1028 View Post
Hi all,

I'm in Jakarta now, staying at Alila Hotel. Any lobang nearby? Flying back Singapore tomorrow afternoon, so have plenty of time from now till tomorrow.
Next door is EMPORIUM, many girls and a tease club with sexy dancers. Just less than 1 km away is Classics hotel.
Old 13-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
charles11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Jakarta - Alexis and Malioboro

Bro Methy,

Nice FR.... Well done sir !!!

Old 13-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Cheery Spa revisit.

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2010/1...rlour-spa.html

Now they hv expand and is bigger. By next week, they will hv KTV room.

The FL are getting better and biz very good. Not much stock at 8 pm.

Pijit girl not so pretty. But great pijit.

Cheers

PS : The charges went up liao. Not same as what was reported in Jakarta 100 bar.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 14-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
adboy_6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanting to visit tamansari but had not been able to find the last few trips. Hope can locate it now.

Anyone able to advise on mode of operation. Going alone and speak little bahasa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Bros who have trouble finding Taman Sari hideout ... , now got big big no ( yellow color ) sign stating " 75 " . Blind oso , raba raba can find now . Just behind Travels Hotel and facing the Stasion . This time .. went for a ST twice @ 3 jam and think it is worth it , rather than overnight . 3 hours , two shots each = Rps 300 K . make sure you have some kamching with the cewek .. then you get two lah ! One shy cewek called Defi .. but service bagus sekali !

Another gem was found in Travel's Hotel in a girl called Yati , nice character , like GF . Young and petite and the smoothest CB i have ever conquered , beh tahan book for the whole night for Rps 900 K , as Mumi Hani trusted me to take her out ! Totally satisfied. Sleep and hug you the whole night type ! Walao ..

NB, where were you lah .. ?? abuk pun tak nampak !! cheers
Old 14-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adboy_6 View Post
Wanting to visit tamansari but had not been able to find the last few trips. Hope can locate it now.

Anyone able to advise on mode of operation. Going alone and speak little bahasa.
Will be going there from 17th ~ 19th Sept . sure to visit this place and look for papi to recommend new girls. If you are around , drop me a msg .. ! cheers
Old 14-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Binx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have stayed twice recently at Hotel Ciputra, adjacent to Ciputra Mall in Jakarta. Good location in some ways, because it's about halfway between the airport and the center city. The mall also has things you might need the first day, such as sim cards and toiletries as well as ATMs from international banks. The hotel itself is just OK, but the massage service is what made me come back for a second stay. In-room aromatherapy massage for 90 minutes is available for Rp 295,000, about 38 Singapore dollars. I ordered the massage from the fitness center and there did not seem to be any way to choose the masseuse, so I took my chances. A few minutes later a beautiful, slim girl of perhaps 25 came to my door. Her name was W****. She gave me a really good massage for about an hour, hard and gentle in all the right places, and after about 45 minutes asked me to turn over. Very soon after that she asked, "You want just massage?" and I asked her what else might be available. To my surprise and disappointment she wanted 1 million Rupiah (over SG$ 100) for HJ. I tried to bargain it way down but did not get very far -- "Don't you think I am worth it?" -- so we eventually agreed on Rp 800,000 for HJ with her clothes off and autoroam allowed. Still way too much, twice as much as I've paid at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta or other good hotels, but she had a point, girls like this do not show up in your room every day. The experience itself was fine, no different than anywhere else except for how beautiful she was.

Soon after checking in for my most recent stay I called the spa -- the facility itself is temporarily closed but the in-room massage service is still available by phone -- and asked for W*****. The answer was "she already resigned". So I asked if they had someone else young and beautiful, and the girl on the phone giggled and said "young, beautiful, and give good massage." A few minutes later a young lady named M*** showed up. Not quite as thin or quite as beautiful as W*****, but still quite attractive. She seemed shy, and the massage was even better than the one I'd had before but there was no touching in sensitive places, so I wasn't sure whether anything beyond the massage would be offered. I should not have worried. Same as before: 45 minutes please turn over, then "You want me massage there?" Only problem was that the asking price was the same as before, 1 million Rupiah. I tried to bargain with her in a joking sort of way, saying I'd been in Jakarta lots of times and that the price should be more like 200,000, but she went into a defensive posture --- "this price is standard here" -- and I lost the mood and asked her just to finish the massage. At this point she got more reasonable and switched back to sweet/playful mode. We settled on 500,000 for HJ with her clothes off, autoroam and some mild fingering allowed. I asked her for BBBJ for that price, but she said she has never done that in her life, not even for boyfriends. She says she would do FJ but for "more than a million". As before, the experience itself was everything it should be. Only mild drawback was that she turned out to be slightly large around the hips and tummy, not quite as beautiful naked as she was with her clothes on.

So here are the data (only on M*** because, according to her, the amazing W**** has married and moved to Lombok with her husband):

Name: M*** (a Hindu goddess)
Face: 9/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
BJ: not offered
FJ: available but did not try
GFE: yes, she was very sweet except during the bargaining part
RTM: Maybe, if only for the great massage. Would try different girls -- she says there are 15 -- and bargain harder.
Old 16-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;
Hi klguylate30s

I think you mistake me as one of the clone.
Please be assured, I have no relationship whatsoever with they nick you mention.

Btw as for my previous info regarding Classic Terminal 5th floor, I haven't been there for a while and I just found out that they have change the package
they don't have the 600k buffet special anymore, they have the same rules and price as 2nd floor now

Sorry for the confusion
Old 16-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
adboy_6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would be there early oct....most prob second week. Able to guide?
Thanks in anticipation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Will be going there from 17th ~ 19th Sept . sure to visit this place and look for papi to recommend new girls. If you are around , drop me a msg .. ! cheers
Old 16-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
hbengkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf0215 View Post
To all the bros here. Noobs especially bcos the old birds can look after themselves.

I haven't been posting much and can't remember the last time I posted but after reading all the earlier posts. I had to post something to help mankind, the horny ones at least.

Jakarta can be the most fun trip you can have for your dollar if you use abit of common sense and learn to be adventurous but not stupid. It is as simple as researching by google or go to my personal fav website jakarta100bars.

Be it sourcing for an upmarket venue to mix it up with jkt's elites or unloading your meat sausage's contents into local ayam for 30SGD a pop, its gonna be able to give you a head start before you touchdown at the airport.

Whatever your desires and yearnings, the city has got pretty much everything you might be looking for. I am too lazy to FR everything and if I really got down to it, it'll prob take me a week or so just for last month and it was during fasting month.

They say the land of smiles is the sex capital of the world? Having spent a fair bit of time in both, I would say jkt has got to be right up there in terms of sexual fun per dollar. You just got to know where to look.

No need to pay anybody, do your own research and reap the rewards. Btw, some dude wrote a couple of books on jkt's underbelly. Its a good read and pretty close to what really happens there.

Some tips on cheonging in JKT

1. Cabs - Stick to metered ones like Silverbirds, Bluebirds, Express, Whitehorse(NEW) - If you stay central, shld get to most places below 50k rupiah(normal traffic)

2. Do your research on anything and everything like rules of engagement, price, tips, opening hrs etc.

3. Stay away from street food if you are new. If you have to, only eat food that are hot off the pan.

Some places you might want to check out

1. Hotel Travel(Mangga Besar) - Gigantic brothel. Sex tourist hotspot!

2. Sands Spa - Health spa with plus plus plus....

3. Stadium club - For hardcore clubbers and junkies

4. X2 - Wednesday clubbing hotspot for normal pple.

5. CJs(Hotel Mulia) - Club with nice band but full of FLs.

6. Immigrant(Plaza Indo) - Upmarket restr/bar/club. Sat nite is best. Dress to impress the executive crowd. Lots of models.

7. Skye(BCA building) - New roof top lounge. Hottest place with the hottest people right now. A little pretentious and xpensive but I had never seen this many hot women in one place before.

That's all for now. I'll be there next month so whoever wants to hangout can PM me.
Nice info bro, thanks. Next month I will go there too.
btw, do you saw white girls/FLs on that places?
Old 16-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vmok69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binx View Post
I have stayed twice recently at Hotel Ciputra, adjacent to Ciputra Mall in Jakarta. Good location in some ways, because it's about halfway between the airport and the center city. The mall also has things you might need the first day, such as sim cards and toiletries as well as ATMs from international banks. The hotel itself is just OK, but the massage service is what made me come back for a second stay. In-room aromatherapy massage for 90 minutes is available for Rp 295,000, about 38 Singapore dollars. I ordered the massage from the fitness center and there did not seem to be any way to choose the masseuse, so I took my chances. A few minutes later a beautiful, slim girl of perhaps 25 came to my door. Her name was W****. She gave me a really good massage for about an hour, hard and gentle in all the right places, and after about 45 minutes asked me to turn over. Very soon after that she asked, "You want just massage?" and I asked her what else might be available. To my surprise and disappointment she wanted 1 million Rupiah (over SG$ 100) for HJ. I tried to bargain it way down but did not get very far -- "Don't you think I am worth it?" -- so we eventually agreed on Rp 800,000 for HJ with her clothes off and autoroam allowed. Still way too much, twice as much as I've paid at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta or other good hotels, but she had a point, girls like this do not show up in your room every day. The experience itself was fine, no different than anywhere else except for how beautiful she was.

Same encounter here too.. stayed at a 5 star hotel around Thamrin area..
The in hse massage ger asking price 1 mio or HJ and 3 mio for ML. Some more she said it is a 5 star hotel rate....i think she trying her luck..(see my ealier posting)

One more thing, that ger is quite above average, manybe that why she ask so high..
Old 16-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
l wil be on a solo trip to jakarta this friday and standing at the novotel Manga Dua, is there any fun beside the Sands Establishment. My Bahasa is almost zero.
Lobang any, especially require "home delivery" since alone, dun want to let my client know as their idea of fun involve poping of pills. thanks.
no home delivery la
go to mstar or fashion hote that is close by
for better girl but higher price go to alexis
Old 17-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Boobster is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by okokman View Post
which ibis are you talking about bro?

as for classic, I think you have not venture the best location of the hotel bro.
Skip ke massage area and go to 2nd floor and 5th floor instead.
You will find two establishment run not by Classic hotel & Spa.

2nd floor 1 girl cost 270k; 2 girl (3 some) 400k including room. no massage just sex. you can just talk to the mamasan to pick the one you like

5th floor it's the buffet of sex service. all you can fuck for 600k. just choose whichever you like.

Bro,
Which hotel you talking care to share? Is it at Ibis? Which Ibis can PM me?
All you can fuck for 600k? Seriously? Local girls or PRC or what kind are they...hehe. Sounds good.
Old 17-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobster View Post
All you can fuck for 600k? Seriously? Local girls or PRC or what kind are they...hehe. Sounds good.
it's local girl
unfortunately the offer for all you can fuck is not longer there.
They have the same price as 2nd floor now, but i hear there are some local chinese girl there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread