The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skinmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage @ kembangan!

Br pls share the location and name of joint
Old 24-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
M1k3s deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RailwayMan View Post
Hi all,

Anyone tried the other one which is beside K*** ? ( The one have the TCM word on the signboard?

Any happening?
Yes and Yes.
Massage skills are quite good.
Old 25-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
RailwayMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro M1k3s,

Can pm me the ctc & details?

Tks in advance...........
Old 25-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Keep all names n locations secret. U might be getting a massage n other extras when suddenly the AV Police bust in. U never know...
Old 26-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to this place one of the days.It's been quite a while since i visited this joint. Walked around and decided to pop in. Saw all the 4 ladies. There was one that caught my eye. She was milf looking and had boobs as big as spotlights. Told them i wanted 1hr and said that i would like to choose the gal and i chose her. Shall not disclose her name of the gal or the name of the joint for obvious reasons.

So went into the room, she requested to go out for a while to take some stuffs. Told me to undress and lay down. As I was undressing my pants, she came in. I wanted to test water so I asked if i should put on my underwear while massage. She told me must take off then fun. Ho sey liao.

On to the back for the first massage. At some point, the strength can be felt, and others like piano. But still can feel the pressure. While massaging my back and butt, she will occasionally push the towel on my butt away, exposing my ass. And as usual, while massage my legs, she will occasionally use her hand to swipe my balls sensually. She will also position herself in a way where her legs(while standing) will brush against the edge of my elbow. At times can feel the sensation cos she was wearing a short tight dress that day. Moreover, when she massaged my leg, she will put the other hand that is not massaging on my butt and let her hand rest there. After a good 30mins scrub, told me to turn over. As I can still tahan, my dick has not marikita(I was thinking of work while enjoying the massage)

Now for the front massage, she massaged my head first. It was really really a good feeling. And then she used oil to massage my chest and then my stomach. The part where she was massaging my stomach, my dick started to marikita. She then picked up my hand and put on her butt! And popped the GQ. BM and HJ. I picked HJ.

She then removed the towel on my dick, played with it and aroused my lil bro. The feeling was heavenly. I then asked if i could see her boobs. She said just pulled up her dress. So i pulled up her dress till her neck level, removed the bra, and my eyes got exposed to these 2 huge melons. Licked and sucked the nipples of both melons. She then pushed my head into her melons. I got squashed! Requested her to lick my nipple while HJ. She obliged and within mins, i released my soldiers. Washed up, got served with tea, paid up, and left a very happy man.

Name : must protect
body : 8.5/10
boobs : 9/10
hj : 8.5/10
massage : 8/10
attitude : 9/10
rtm : definitely

up me thanks!
Old 29-10-2012, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 18
onetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to all
Talking Re: Massage @ kembangan!

No need to protect the location. Ignorant bros have been hinting clearly all over this threat. Guess this nice playground will be gone soon. Can go eat satay already..
Old 29-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
jameskissu69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargnus View Post
There's a new MP at Kembangan,

Nothing to shout out abt during my visit there as it was their first day.
only saw 2 girls there, apparently there were 4 but i missed the rest. For the first 40 mins the massage was good. Funny thing was that she concentrated on the right of my back rather than the left. After she asked me to turn around, That's when the hands started roaming for her. Offered a Jua Gen session for another 60 (Initial payment for massage is 40/hr). As for her JG nothing to shout out abt either.

Massage 7/10
Face of messuse :5/10
JG : 6/10
Overall : 6/10
RTF : i might go back juz to see if there are prettier ones.

bro can u pm me the details, thanks bro
Old 03-11-2012, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lolssss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post
As promise visited the joint again. This time I took on hour service at $45, I think the price is comparable to other joints in the area so no complaints there. There was only one lady working, Vicky. Small, petite frame but quite a looker.

Overall at the price paid, it was just an 'ok' experience. dont think will return to the place in the near future. Other brothers are welcome to try though.

Fyi, there is a tuina joint in another building newarby, damn poor location for them as almost no one passes by there. I happen to pass by the shop as i parked in the bulding that day. Didnt try so cannot comment.

happy hunting!
Bro. Care to share the location? Thanks a lot
Old 19-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bros still visit this place?
Old 12-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yuhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sha sha still there?
Old 25-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 12
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

She's gone long time ago. But there's a new one there I just met recently. She's the youngest there and has better look than the rest. Very smooth skin and friendly.
Old 28-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sammyboy3 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46ken View Post
after some walking, manage to find the place, the place is quite clean and tidy.

Cxxx
Look, 6/10 (late 30s)
Boobs, ok, quite tender
Msg, 6/10 (quite piano)
BM+HJ, 7/10 (higher if not for the rush)
Damage, 35+80+tip (half hr + BM)

she is quite a nice lady, tcss while msg, the msg is ok but not much strength, after 10/15mins she flip me and quote me.

i opt for BM+HJ, all i can say is i almost die on her BM + HJ, she start slow with BM and catbath me, then suddenly HJ me quicky. finished under 10mins

RTM: maybe.
hi bro, can share?
Old 10-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

This thread is kinda dead but surpisingly it is still operational...wanna share my visit...had previously visited this joint several times...but it was only 2 days ago that I decided to give it a try again after having lunch along the kembangan stretch

Went in, nobody was around but when the bell sounded, a woman(i think new girl, milf, got the cfm look wearing a white tight fitting dress, quite yummy) came out asking if i want a massage...i asked her if my usual was working today and so she called her out for me (for a sec i regretted asking for my usual since perhaps i shud try her)...my usual came out and upon seeing me, she was very happy and a big smile came out...she was as usual in nice makeup and body hugging dress...ushered me into the room..i then opted for the 1hr package..she went out, took the necessary stuffs and came back with a cup of water for me..

so i stripped and laid on my stomach...as usual, her massage was good...but in the middle of the session, she asked me if i wanna try her new massage..i just said ok...this new massage is a very sensual one where mostly the fingernails and light touches will be used on ur skin..she removed the towel covering my butt, revealing my whole body and did the sensual massage..it was soooo nice that all the time i was moaning....and she would touched my butt crack and balls...as she was doing that, i touched her legs as well and also went under her dress to touch the outer part of her pussy...this went on for about 10-15 mins

she then asked me to turn around..she said 'lets start the usual?' i then said ok and so she stripped, only having her panties on...using her big breast to massage my chest and slided all over my body....at the same time, she catbath me and licked my nipple..the feeling was just so nice..i wanted to shooot at that time but i controlled..i then sit up and suck her melons..she giggled and enjoying it too...after that, she used her melons to give me a boobjob...after a few mins, can no longer tahan and shoot lor...was feeling very very syiok...tip top...but even after being her regular, she still not into frenching but its ok

went out AS USUAL a happy happy satisfied male
Old 10-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
musicforall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro..pls pm me..lets trade if its ok with u.

cheers..regards.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 0
Proster09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyProster09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro pls share!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread