The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2011, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!
Re: Have you seen you Brother or Father with an Erect Penis

Yup always... Mi and my elder bro and dad do naked at hm. Since young (at abt 16yrs). No woman at hm.. So we saw each other cock often. Be it hard or soft..

No special tots run through our mind.
Old 18-04-2011, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
inez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

unfortunately yes.

Father is hardly ever home. So one night when I came home really late, he was walking through the living room back from the kitchen to the master bed room with hardly anything on. Fully standing. Caught sight of the thing.

As for my brother, yes, we both have seen each other naked, I think he was 17 and I was 14, we were on holiday overseas and usually share a hotel room whilst my parents shared another. We do shower together when in a rush and his thing just stood up, NO funny business though.
Old 18-04-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
unfortunately yes.

Father is hardly ever home. So one night when I came home really late, he was walking through the living room back from the kitchen to the master bed room with hardly anything on. Fully standing. Caught sight of the thing.

was your mum in the bedroom then ? If not really puzzled... why your dad's dick was erected ? so did u peep into the master room then ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1