The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
who who ?? Ice ??? Stella ??? Michelle ??? Cheyrl ??? kekekekeke
S**...

but you mean she is still working?? my last few visits to BHC , I like to just walk ard the 2nd, 3rd & 4th floor just to survey the market on the PRC std... always pass by her shop and will peek to see if she is still working... I tot she retired already... you mean not yet?

anyway.. for bros who are still ignorant.. if you are only looking for a proper massage only.. pls forget abt these PRC tuinas... they are not there to give you a proper massage only...

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 08-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
S**...

but you mean she is still working??
Apparently she's not....
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
merlinx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good days brothers.....first time posting....so please be generous to me....xie xie brothers.....anyway used to frq this joint at FC at level 3, name TX for short, reckon brothers that frq FC alot will notice this place, often the gers there changed alot and rather not in time for work or even coming in to work at all.....anyway....knw the main babe there, she sort of like the "big sis" of that joint, tired a couple of gers there, here my general breakdown"
1. massage - 5/10
2. HJ - 6/10 (normal up n down motion)
3. BJ - 7/10 ( depends on customer, sometimes they do 2 gers service)
4. FJ - 6/10 ( tired one ger only, abut "dead fish" feeling)

entrance fee - varies btw 20 to 30 (follow mkt price)
damage cost - 50, 70/80 and 100/120 (highly depend on gers, some charge higher)

anyway, recently they have moved out from there, last time i was there b4 cny, it was operated by a china ger....sianzzzz.....anyway, got a call from the "big sis", they are at a new joint, will update all brothers again.....and by the way, "big sister" claim that all gers are local, i dun really believe her as in all are local gers, only some, maybe to her PR is also consider local...hehehe...anyway will update brothers on new joint...cheers all....please be generous....first time posting....thanks bros
Old 08-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went down to fortune centre after seeing FR on sporean gal.
found the shop, address abit off but nvm, see the gal know she sg one liao man. went in, got to know her. apparently she say she in tis building 3 yrs liao but this shop is 1 week. hmm but 1 thing is she got 'square cheekbones' and like to 'tcss alot'

haha senior bros find tat familiar?

anyway i wan to recommend to those looking for value for money. really value lah, if u can stand her chatter... cute in some way but seems like immature haha but who cares rite

looks 7.5/10 (nicer looking than most PRCs and of course local flavour!)
boobs 32A ba, pointed nipples
hj 8.5/10 somehow i jus feel so rdy to cum in her hands, even though i can take up to 1 hr one
bj 8.5/10 man, she's a real sucker if u know wat i mean. she likes it so much!
she will lick ur shaft and balls nonstop too!! she says she likes it
ask her if her svc good she say dunno leh she watch san ji pian then jus copy and follow, haha so funny and a turn-on at the same time!!

BBBJ
tink she will do it if persuade hard enuff. promised to do it toward the end but i came too fast wtf... a must try next time
FJ
din try, she say she not used to it. but i tink with the right chemistry and persuasion she wun say no also la. but dun be too aggressive else u wun get it.

she v funny, 1 of thing she say is the mood not rite for the full hanky panky. that was when i started fingering her. i ask wat is mood rite she say need to be more exciting, like in a cinema. DOTz...
this is 1 kinky gal haha but them the more u hear her talk she sound abit dumbdumb leh, but in a cute way which i like!! if only she would talk less and moan more, makes me feel more in the mood rite heh

anyway on the way out saw 2 bros there. 1 look i got the feeling they from sbf, but rushing off no time to intro make friend. jus pointed behind me and said 'local gal, try it' they ask good? i said GOOD GOOD

wonder if u bros tried and are u really from here?
acknowledge pls! haha

RTF DEFINITELY
because dmg for 40min hj + licking of shaft and balls and bj with condom is ......drum rolls...

20+ 40 ( she quote one)

ps: initially i ask how much she say up to me according to how much i pay. then she say 30? then realise she say too little then quickly say 50? with a giggle, then like abit paiseh coz ask for too high then said 40? then i agreed ok 40
so + ent is 60
SONG BO!!
Old 08-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Samster

Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1234
went down to fortune centre after seeing FR on sporean gal........
SONG BO!!
for the blurrness and talkative nature... definitely sound like S**...
Old 08-02-2006, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 22
Piranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud of

She is not known as S** over there, but can't recall what is her name on her working pass...

Bros, please help to up my reputation. Have been zapped for posting the truth.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 21
pexter is one of the Best!pexter is one of the Best!pexter is one of the Best!

-double post deleted-

Last edited by pexter; 08-02-2006 at 11:00 PM.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:45 PM
Samster

-double post deleted-

Last edited by pexter; 08-02-2006 at 10:59 PM.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Samster

After seeing the FR on Di Fen, decided to go down after work just now to check out this uniquely singaporean gal that got the other bros all excited..

With bro peter1234's tipoff that the address is a wee bit "off", I went in blind to lv 3, got a few shops there... to the warm welcome of the "door gals" of every shop.. "shuai ge yao an mo ma?" But none of them sounded remotely singaporean, all sound like PRC..

After walking left right center a few times, i decided to "test" out the door gals by asking "这边有一位叫设什么-芬的吗?(is there any1 by the name of something-Fen?)" This is to ensure that they don't smoke me by claiming they are her.. by a stroke of luck, the 2nd shop i asked the door gal, she went like "喏!那就是嫡芬! *point*" Bingo. She was sitting beside the door playing with her hp, totally oblivious to her surroundings...

Checked her out, wah, looks like ur typical poly gal dressed ready to go clubbing (not decked in ridiculous outfits like most of the PRCs), looking every bit your local Orchard Road SYT.. mai tu leow, immediately ask her how much, she went "先进来啦,price 可以等下才 discuss lah!" (yep, that's how true blue local she is...)

Basically, went in, stripped, lie down and realized she is a very chatty gal as mentioned by other bros. She asked me how come I know about her, as i am the 16th or 17th customer who walked around the area asking for her today! I passed the buck to a non existent "friend" who recommended her services to me, and she still had the puzzled look.. she went "how can? 1 day alone got so many pple one?"... then i told her "好事传千里 (good service travels far)..!"

Long story short, chatted with her a while, topics included how she refuse to give up this job despite multiple objections from her ex bfs (for the good money), how uncivilized local KTV cheongsters are (she worked at one before), how she only require her future bf to pay only for her hp bills (as she earn enuff in this line to support herself), how many customers she need to psycho to do special to reach her daily target... blah blah blah blah... then she suddenly popped the question in a matter-of-factly way "哎呀忘记问你要不要 special!"

Asked for the "specials" provided, she said either hj or bj, i opted for the hj and she straightaway began the deed on my little bro... as i reached my hand out, she knew wat i was thinking and ownself removed her jacket and bra (reminds me of the old school lians, only bra beneth the jacket..), exposing her pair of A cups with perky nips... As she stroked my little bro, she also sucked and licked my balls, shaft (hey didn't i opt only for a hj...?) and nipples... basically after 10 mins i was already in high heavens and ejected my load... buay tahan!

Sorry for the long FR, now for the most impt part, the ratings...:

looks: 7.5/10 (for being the first SYT s'porean gal i come across in a tui na)
boobs: A cup, perky nips
hj: 7/10 (slow and easy)
bj: nil, but the sucking and licking of balls and shaft come close..
fj: nil, she say she wun do with local guys as chances are high we will see her at starbucks or mcdonalds and go "there! i fucked her!"
rtf: definitely!

And now, the damage came to a grand total of... $20 + 30!!!!!
(she quoted $30-50 for both hj and bj... but added "but of coz bj higher end la...")
Old 08-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 19
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Hi brudders!

Sorry to say, but those brudders giving out address and names of the TN shops will not be very helpful for these thriving businesses and the gals because our uncles in Blue uniform will also be monitoring this forum. Wo knows when will be the next raid.

According to a gal I know, there were 2 raids at the Pearl centre area in a week!

I been a regular to Fortune centre and definitely think there are new supply of gals after the Lunar new year. Went there on Monday and noticed the unsual older aunties at the 3rd level. Proab they will recognise me when I recce there.

I went to xth floor near a TN shop next to the spa on mondayand noticed a young chinese gal in her 20s. Went around a second round for recce and find that she looked attractive with long rebonded hair and smooth white skin. She looked liked a really SYT to me.

Went to the cubicle and think that is was quite small. Opted for half hr and paid $20 first.

She proceeded to lock the main door as she was alone at that time. I stripped and she proceeded to massage me.

It was so so but she used her hair to give me a tingling sensation which i find extremely stimulating. Brother was pulsing with energy!

Then she asked me to turn over and give me the sop massage with her hair. Then she pop the golden question: Anything else?

I ask what she have and reply:

HJ: $50
BJ: $80

I told her $70 for BJ as I a bit of short of $ at that moment. She agreeded and proceeded to take out a rubber. She took off her top and bra automatically and proceed to cap me and give me a ball suck and shaft lick.

I asked her I wanted to have a FJ with her and how much it cost? She said SOP price of $100 but today cannot because of Auntie.

My ball was liked getting out of its socket! Shiok!

Name: Fang Fang
Breast: D size (was having more than a handful when I cupped her when she giving BJ)
Body: Slim with long straight hair. Looked liked a young school girl

HJ:$50
BJ:$80 (I got for $70)
FJ: $100 (Did not because anutie and short of $)

RTF: Will look for her again next week!
Old 08-02-2006, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 19
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Sorry! dunno why got 2 same reply. Replaced the 2nd thread with this.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 22
myst is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pexter
After seeing the FR on Di Fen, decided to go down after work just now to check out this uniquely singaporean gal that got the other bros all excited..
This Di Fen sounds like one experience I had almost half a year ago. Also 3rd flr, the shop now no longer exist.

Jalan jalan with friends after dinner. Then saw this stunning girl in boots and short skirt (can't quite remember her top, think she had a some shirt and a little jacket on). I would say, decently dressed like those syt in Orchard Rd but damn alluring, maybe also partly she has none of the aggressiveness of those prcs. Literally followed her up the escalator to 3rd flr and into the shop. Mai tu liao! Went in shop and got her.

Throughout the massage, conversed with her. Found her a bit blur blur kind. Thought she was on drugs or something. Then the question came, agreed on price. Thing is, I opted for a HJ, she held on to my lil' bro for a while and then proceeded to give me a BBBJ! I was like WTF?! Learn from the iraq war tactics, shock and awe! I was literally shocked and awed!

Too shocked to stop and question her and at the same time too awed by her bbbj that I just let her continue. Not too long later, probably brought on by the surprise element, shot my load. She went out while I got dressed and didn't come back in. On my way out, paid the shop owner lady the massage money and then I turned to her to pay her for the special. Was embarrassing enough with everybody in the little shop front. Didn't asked her name nor number and left immediately. Regretted to this date.

From bros' descriptions, seems like the same girl. Can kindly PM me the unit no. of the current shop that Di Fen is in? Thanks!
Old 09-02-2006, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yea i actually din wan to write FR for fear of spreading wildfire wait i lose my kang tao leh, tink better get her no next visit sia.
cheers
bro m i pm u liao
Old 09-02-2006, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piranas
She is not known as S** over there, but can't recall what is her name on her working pass...
you are correct, Di Fen is not known as S** in Fortune Centre.. cos S** is the name she used when she was still doing FL outside...

anyway, you should not be able to see her working pass... or should you? cos isn't she S'porean?

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 09-02-2006, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

AIYO !!! Never expect so much FR on her suddenly... pls guys... no more FRs... want to try her... go and try... but no more tantalising FRs !! Okie... Too many AV and TNP spies around nowadays...

I find out from her anybody try any funny business.. will get a knock on the heads...
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1