The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tooday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Hi All Bro. i'm new and i will be in korea from 31st July to 7th Aug. if anyone there, i hope to meet and join in. Thanks.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ibeconrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Since it's been a while since any substantive information has been posted, I'll share a bit about cheonging in areas outside of Seoul. This post is about Daejeon. IF you should happen to find yourself in this city there is still a nice time to be had, BUT you are more likely to get rejected or pay a lot more if you are not a Korean. East Asians less so but other waygooks yah too bad haha

For business rooms, whiskey rooms and anmas etc. Take the subway to Yuseong Hot Springs Station. Walk straight out from exit 5 and start exploring the streets around the area. There are a few easily visible 안마 signs here and there so take your pick and try.

Last edited by ibeconrad; 02-07-2013 at 01:44 AM.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

SSSS65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from a whirlwind 3 weeks in Seoul, and I sampled many of the delights.
While a detailed report will be coming soon, to whet your appetite, I visited: handjob massage place, lip service place (basically, a BJ room), 588 redlight district, anma's, officetels, and a full salon (room salon with inclusive FS with your girl at the end in a hotel room attached to the salon).

Two specific highlights were the sheer GF experience of the full salon (30K Won) where I had a BJ to say hello, an hour of drinking, singing, and playing silly games, a BJ at the end before changing to a hotel room for 50 minutes of wild unbridled sex; and a visit to I (or is it Eye?) anma (29K Won) where they had a special event - 30 minutes and 1 shot with a girl of your choice. Then straight in to a 40 minute threesome session where the girls started off with a dildo show and didn't mind kissing each other, although they wouldn't eat each other out.

In case you were wondering, I am ethnically Korean, and speak Korean quite fluently.

I'll be back in Seoul for a week in mid october, so if any of you want to tag along with me then, drop me a message.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ibeconrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Two specific highlights were the sheer GF experience of the full salon (30K Won) where I had a BJ to say hello, an hour of drinking, singing, and playing silly games, a BJ at the end before changing to a hotel room for 50 minutes of wild unbridled sex; and a visit to I (or is it Eye?) anma (29K Won) where they had a special event - 30 minutes and 1 shot with a girl of your choice.
I'm guessing you meant 만원 and 30만원 at the room salon sounds like what was paid for just the girl. It definitely gets much more expensive than that depending on who is available to you...

Waygooks can pretty much skip the salons and whisky bar types. You wont get in unless you are with Koreans or are Korean.
日本 freaky...and even more expensive
Bangkok avoid the ladyboys and protestors!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

ninjai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could you kindly give the direction and/or location? Thx
Old 04-07-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSS65 View Post
Just got back from a whirlwind 3 weeks in Seoul, and I sampled many of the delights.
While a detailed report will be coming soon, to whet your appetite, I visited: handjob massage place, lip service place (basically, a BJ room), 588 redlight district, anma's, officetels, and a full salon (room salon with inclusive FS with your girl at the end in a hotel room attached to the salon).

Two specific highlights were the sheer GF experience of the full salon (30K Won) where I had a BJ to say hello, an hour of drinking, singing, and playing silly games, a BJ at the end before changing to a hotel room for 50 minutes of wild unbridled sex; and a visit to I (or is it Eye?) anma (29K Won) where they had a special event - 30 minutes and 1 shot with a girl of your choice. Then straight in to a 40 minute threesome session where the girls started off with a dildo show and didn't mind kissing each other, although they wouldn't eat each other out.

In case you were wondering, I am ethnically Korean, and speak Korean quite fluently.

I'll be back in Seoul for a week in mid october, so if any of you want to tag along with me then, drop me a message.
Awesome. Look forward to FR. Looks like you cover most of the basis. Did you manage to get to 10% type RS and higher? While no FS on tap for those, the girls that work there are on same level as your typical K-pop idols (likely same doctor too)
Old 04-07-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster (M)

SSSS65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeconrad View Post
I'm guessing you meant 만원 and 30만원 at the room salon sounds like what was paid for just the girl. It definitely gets much more expensive than that depending on who is available to you...

Waygooks can pretty much skip the salons and whisky bar types. You wont get in unless you are with Koreans or are Korean.
My bad. I dropped a zero!

So that was 300K Won and 290K Won.

As for the salon, it's basically a sex shop in disguise as a room salon. So they're called "full salon"...as in full service, I guess. And 300K won was what I paid total.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wiltern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kiss Bangs in Gangnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissingGuy View Post
I know two Kiss bangs in Sadang (line 2 & 4).
First: Get out of exit 4 and look on your right side. You will see Dunkin Donut, the kiss bang is on the third floor of this building. BUT unfortunately it is no more a Foreigner friendly. if u want u can try your luck. YMMV
Thanks for the info on this. I checked it out (I'm Korean who can speak a little). The owner knew I was a foreigner, but I just told him I came from the US. Anyways, only 30 mins was available without an appointment which was fine with me. The girl was a 8 and more enthusiastic than the other 2 kiss bangs I've been to. No extra services.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:53 AM
Samster

didodida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seoul 'Kiss Room'

I read that we might finish ourselves if the girls is not doing it for you. True?
Old 11-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
vanness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSS65 View Post

hi bro, any directions/info to the I/eye anma place?
Old 13-07-2013, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
mortaltreason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

I will be in Seoul for the first time from 16-18July. Any SG bros there? We can hang out together.. Drop me a PM!
Old 13-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

kissingGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seoul 'Kiss Room'

Quote:
Originally Posted by didodida View Post
I read that we might finish ourselves if the girls is not doing it for you. True?
If you mean 'HJ by yourself while she is seeing' then its True.
Old 14-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

Wiltern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lingerie Fetish

I've checked out some anmas, but would like to try something a little different. I have a thing for seeing women in lingerie (stockings, pantyhose, heels, etc..). Has anyone come across a place that caters to this fetish? I heard there's places like this in Japan, but have not heard of such a place in Korea. I came across this post, but don't he doesn't indicate where it is.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...t=#post8653821
Old 24-07-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jieson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,

i will be visiting Seoul sometime next month, and will be staying in Yeongdeungpo-gu. Appreciate if some senior bros can point me to some happening places (eg. anma) nearby.

Thanks!
Old 25-07-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
krage88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jieson View Post
hi all,

i will be visiting Seoul sometime next month, and will be staying in Yeongdeungpo-gu. Appreciate if some senior bros can point me to some happening places (eg. anma) nearby.

Thanks!
Install the Daum maps app and do a search for '안마'. You should find something around the Yeongdeungpo area. Look for signs with those characters. Anma are pretty obvious and conspicuous.

Generally speaking the best anma places are south of the river. For hotter girls, try the area near Yeoksam or Seolleung metro stations. Pricing won't be too different.

If you aren't able to speak basic Korean just walk up to the counter and try handing them 200K or maybe 220K in cash. You might get hassled at some places but others will likely take the money and accommodate you since the local economy is bad right now and some of these places are hurting. If you're asked a lot of questions just say "Singapore saram imnida" (I am a Singaporean). They will probably let you in since Koreans generally have a good impression of SG. If you are of Indian/South Asian descent you may have more difficulty. Try to seem friendly and smile a lot.

Possibly useful phrases in an anma situation:
  • 저는 싱가폴사람 입니다 (I am a Singaporean person)
  • 미안합니다. 한국말을 못합니다 (I am sorry. I can not speak Korean.)

At most places you will be asked what type of girl you want. Some descriptions:
  • 섹시 스타일 - sexy style, usually translates to slutty-looking/acting
  • 글래머 스타일 - glamour style, means voluptuous body
  • 청순 스타일 - innocent style, typically means young and flat-chested
  • S라인 - S-line figure, freak-of-nature slim body with big chest and nice ass

There's one more phrase I heard recently which I've forgotten. It translates to something like "pure and cute face with smoking hot body". I will research this and try to figure it out.

Hope this helps someone. I guess you could print it out the post and just point at the phrases.

K88

Last edited by krage88; 25-07-2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: additional info for clarity
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1