The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Short Affair with IRC Girl Former Colleague

Although it was years ago....I can still remember vividly this encounter....

A couple of years ago when IRC was still quite fashionable... I was single and bored and needs to release my frustrations somewhere ....IRC was my fishing ground as I had quite a few successful encounters from there before....

I logged on and joined a few channels...I chance upon the nick SadGirl and I thought to myself...a sad girl is a vulnerable girl....so I double click on her nick and began chatting with her...

Turned out that she used to work in the same company as me...and we had common frens!...we had a lovely chat since we had common background...and she asked me to call her....
Old 22-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Short Affair with IRC Girl Former Colleague

Anymore?Is this the end?
Old 22-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Short Affair with IRC Girl Former Colleague

Turned out that she is feeling sad over the stress of her job...i can understand perfectly as it is indeed a very stressful job...and that she broke up with her bf...of course I was the man in need who comforted her over the phone first....and act like a gentleman by not asking her out so fast...

This carried on for a few times until one night she called me saying she is sad and insisted on me meeting her...

Being curious and horny and also a nice guy...of course i obilged and met her...

We meet at Marina Square area...and upon first look...I thought she was just an average looking girl and probably not that sort I would pick up at the pub...however she had one thing going for her...which is her huge C cup knockers! I hence reconsider making her a sex buddy...
Old 22-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

The first night we just chit chatted and hugged and it was all very innocent...however it turned out that she was one hell of a horny girl as well...

The 2nd time we meet, I drove her to NUS carpark at about 11pm where it was quite desserted as we parked at the law fac carpark where no one would be at at this time of the night...

although nutti was cast in stone...we assumed we were a couple alreadi and began to make out...

We started kissing, nussing at the neck...the ears....etc... and oh my god...she was one hell of a skillful bitch...i had a few gerfrens before but none of them were as skillful as her....

Sori shack...to be continued...
Old 22-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Decartes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting your continuation.
Old 23-03-2010, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

waiting for more

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 23-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
Romany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How skillful is she?
Old 23-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decartes View Post
Awaiting your continuation.
It was indeed thrilling to make out in a public place....moreover my former school in which I had bloody 4 years of education...I had sex in the school hostel before but never in the school carpark...on and off there were other cars driving pass but I guess no one would think that anyone would made out in such an open area....

It is weird that this girl whom I just knew from the net could turn me on so much....after a few minutes of necking and kissing...I bey tahan leow and started attacking her succulent C++ cup boobs....I pulled down her tube top and began carrassing her breasts....she let out a loud moan which is a signal to me to go on...I used my second and third finger to hold her nipple and my thumb to flick her nipples making them hard and erect...this went on for a while and it is obvious that she also bey tahan leow....I flipped up her mini skirt and felt her pussy...it was already wet and inviting me to go in... however I know that I must slowly torture her and entice her so I focused on her huge breasts first by using my licking and sucking skills on her nipples to make her even higher....then i stopped and told her..."now your turn"...

by now my dick was also rock hard already...in fact I never felt this hard before with all my other gerfrens...must be the thrill of making out with someone who is of dubious background meaning someone who is not a fb nor my gf yet....she skillfully unbuttoned my jeans unzip me and took out my rock hard dick and began stroking it up and down....softly and hard at the same time....at this point I was damn high already and about to cum so I stopped her and ask her to lie down....

I told her I want her to orgasm first and I began going down on her....being the horny bitch that she was...she willingly let me lick her and moan out loud begging me for more....after a few minutes of painting her pussy...I finished her off with my two fingers and she let out a loud scream....

So now it's my turn....in my semi erected state I ordered her to suck me and suck the hell out of me and she willingly obilged....as you all know...many girls are unskillful with bjs but this girl was really out of this world with her skills...she just knew exactly what I wanted....slow, fast, hard, soft,licking and sucking... after a few minutes I really couldn't take it anymore and shoot all over her face and into her mouth...

In case you are wondering why I did not fucked her in this episode, it is because although we don't know each other, we had some common frens in the industry and I did not want to take the risk of fucking her when I do not know exactly what she wanted....besides I always believed in delayed gratification....and I would think that I can easily plot to get what I wanted.....

To be continued
Old 23-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
stupendous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Strong command of the language. Keep it up.
Old 23-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
darkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
...........In case you are wondering why I did not fucked her in this episode, it is because although we don't know each other, we had some common frens in the industry and I did not want to take the risk of fucking her when I do not know exactly what she wanted....besides I always believed in delayed gratification....and I would think that I can easily plot to get what I wanted.....

To be continued

Good move to be little careful......waiting for your next write-up..
Old 23-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

sori...having the flu...hard for me to write well...

Anyway...after this episode....we continued chit chating on the phone and going out for dinner...and the dreaded question came....

Are you my boyfriend???

How should I answer....I just wanna fuck her and enjoy the sex...but I don't want any commitment...tell me what should i answer....
Old 24-03-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1054 / Power: 0
spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord spermlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
It was indeed thrilling to make out in a public place....moreover my former school in which I had bloody 4 years of education...I had sex in the school hostel before but never in the school carpark...on and off there were other cars driving pass but I guess no one would think that anyone would made out in such an open area....

It is weird that this girl whom I just knew from the net could turn me on so much....after a few minutes of necking and kissing...I bey tahan leow and started attacking her succulent C++ cup boobs....I pulled down her tube top and began carrassing her breasts....she let out a loud moan which is a signal to me to go on...I used my second and third finger to hold her nipple and my thumb to flick her nipples making them hard and erect...this went on for a while and it is obvious that she also bey tahan leow....I flipped up her mini skirt and felt her pussy...it was already wet and inviting me to go in... however I know that I must slowly torture her and entice her so I focused on her huge breasts first by using my licking and sucking skills on her nipples to make her even higher....then i stopped and told her..."now your turn"...

by now my dick was also rock hard already...in fact I never felt this hard before with all my other gerfrens...must be the thrill of making out with someone who is of dubious background meaning someone who is not a fb nor my gf yet....she skillfully unbuttoned my jeans unzip me and took out my rock hard dick and began stroking it up and down....softly and hard at the same time....at this point I was damn high already and about to cum so I stopped her and ask her to lie down....

I told her I want her to orgasm first and I began going down on her....being the horny bitch that she was...she willingly let me lick her and moan out loud begging me for more....after a few minutes of painting her pussy...I finished her off with my two fingers and she let out a loud scream....

So now it's my turn....in my semi erected state I ordered her to suck me and suck the hell out of me and she willingly obilged....as you all know...many girls are unskillful with bjs but this girl was really out of this world with her skills...she just knew exactly what I wanted....slow, fast, hard, soft,licking and sucking... after a few minutes I really couldn't take it anymore and shoot all over her face and into her mouth...

In case you are wondering why I did not fucked her in this episode, it is because although we don't know each other, we had some common frens in the industry and I did not want to take the risk of fucking her when I do not know exactly what she wanted....besides I always believed in delayed gratification....and I would think that I can easily plot to get what I wanted.....

To be continued
have premature ejaculation say so lah, just blow jobbie only and u alrady shoot out ur 'siao'.....i bet if u pump her, u sure cum when i count 1-2-3...

Old 24-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermlord View Post
have premature ejaculation say so lah, just blow jobbie only and u alrady shoot out ur 'siao'.....i bet if u pump her, u sure cum when i count 1-2-3...

hahahah better than you infertile...
Old 24-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Samster

It was a tough question to answer...I know that if I want to proceed further and fuck the hell out of her I need to be her boyfriend...but at the same time I just want her as a fuck buddy and not a girlfriend...

Thus I played dumbed and did not answer directly....I just let her assume that we are going out together and is a couple....and she is getting really sticky which is pissing me off...

I decided to fuck her one time jialat jialat and finish her off...

As I think back of the fucking session I steam leow..
Old 24-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Jurist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go do it, bro. Then tell us about it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1