The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: N Box KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

There was this girl who claimed that she knew who I was looking for but she was not familiar with her. So she went to look for her friends to get her contact for me but under the condition that I need to tip her for the info.

I eventually got the number and tipped her but I am not sure if the number given is real as it doesn't have a wechat or LINE account associated to it. The girl according to her is not working today.

Maybe bros here can help me find. I know it is like finding a needle in the haystack but if I don't try I don't know.

Description of the girl:
Average slim built, quite tall
Pleasant looking
Long straight hair
Slightly tanned
Eye brows are drawn a little thick
Seems to have an ample rack
Was wearing a white dress (no cleavage type, covered to the neck) on Sunday afternoon
Went out with a guy for ST at around 5 plus on Sunday
Most important clue: if I remember correctly, she has a small tattoo on her middle finger of her left hand and another small tattoo on her wrist

I only managed to see her for less than 30 sec. That is all I can recall.

Hopefully I get lucky!
Bump up my post again... Hope there are bros who actually know a girl from N Box that fits the description above.

I tried calling the supposed number of the girl but got this "sorry the hi card subscriber is not available" message. Sounds like a bad sign to me.
Old 15-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gumshoeBAO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: N Box KTV

Quote:
Bump up my post again... Hope there are bros who actually know a girl from N Box that fits the description above.

I tried calling the supposed number of the girl but got this "sorry the hi card subscriber is not available" message. Sounds like a bad sign to me.
this week thurs or fri i going but stay at HALL HH,you can try finding ur girl ..i looking for buddy to go..i drinking green tea..if no buddy,i ask my usual ktv fren...
Old 18-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
BuTTerFlyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this place, if you seat in hall not much actions, unless the girls knows you. Rooms much wilder.
Old 20-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

SH tonight. Any interest? Wechat: juz_mic77.
Old 21-10-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

This place is getting boring. Action level reduce drastically.... might as well be W.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 23-10-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

How is the work arrangement between the girls and the management like?

A girl told me she owed the boss a substantial sum of money because she did not turn up for work for a few days. And she asked me if I could help.

I think this is partially bullshit though. Either the girl wants some quick bucks and told me a lie, or the management is giving some fake warning to girls who did not turn up for work.

But from how the girl sounded, the latter seems to be the case.

Maybe someone can enlighten me. I believe both parties do not owe each other anything.
Old 23-10-2014, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A girl told me she owed the boss a substantial sum of money because she did not turn up for work for a few days. And she asked me if I could help.

I think this is partially bullshit though. Either the girl wants some quick bucks and told me a lie, or the management is giving some fake warning to girls who did not turn up for work.

Maybe someone can enlighten me. I believe both parties do not owe each other anything.
As far as I know, they need to pay their boss a certain amount of money. If they make $5k a month, they would need to pay their boss $2k. So its like 40% of their earnings go to the pimps.

Heard personally from a ktv ger.
Old 23-10-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
As far as I know, they need to pay their boss a certain amount of money. If they make $5k a month, they would need to pay their boss $2k. So its like 40% of their earnings go to the pimps.

Heard personally from a ktv ger.
They are here to make money . If you take their words then u are doomed

God knows how many people after heard their stories and fork out $$ just to help them
Old 23-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
_BATTLESTAR_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just ask her to go hotel and work for your $$
Old 23-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Cool Re: N Box KTV

Quote:

I heard stories of this kind before....but not sure about really true?
The girl of my friend told him girl (maybe some) have to paid 2.5k for room rental in SG and for permission to work at that ktv...but the visa charges i not sure cover already or not? 2.5k is too much....I don't think 1 month can earn enough to cover it.....maybe the girl is under contract of 2 to 6 months....then I assume got 2 kind of girl....
1 is under contract mean everyday have to work....2.5k will be return to her if she got work almost everyday.....
Another 1 is walk-in, want work then come ,after 1 to 2 months,back to vietnam....
Need to ask Xiao Ling,the female manager to know all the details but have to treat her as friend first...give her some tips...hehehhehe

"A penis has a sad life. His hair's a mess, parents are nuts, neighbors' an asshole, his best friends' a pussy, and his owner beats him."
Old 23-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumshoeBAO View Post
I heard stories of this kind before....but not sure about really true?
The girl of my friend told him girl (maybe some) have to paid 2.5k for room rental in SG and for permission to work at that ktv...but the visa charges i not sure cover already or not? 2.5k is too much....I don't think 1 month can earn enough to cover it.....maybe the girl is under contract of 2 to 6 months....then I assume got 2 kind of girl....
1 is under contract mean everyday have to work....2.5k will be return to her if she got work almost everyday.....
Another 1 is walk-in, want work then come ,after 1 to 2 months,back to vietnam....
Need to ask Xiao Ling,the female manager to know all the details but have to treat her as friend first...give her some tips...hehehhehe
Technically dependent on which ktv worked and who brought them in.

Typically they pay their agent for housing, meals, air ticket and address on white card anything from $1k to $3k. Also depends on whether u first time or old bird.

Typically housing charge is $15 to $20 per day.

So ktv will charge gal entry fee if they hop around ktv and not brought into ktv by linked boss. Entry fee can rate from $8 to $15 per day.

Hence most gals stick to one ktv. In case of no show for work, gals can be banned for 3 days. That's why some gals ask for booking for one or two days if they don't work.

A gal who don't go khach san, can earn 40% of what a gal who does. Max I heard is around 10k a month if gal go daily except for cola cola. So do the maths. This topic has been discussed many times too. Do a search.
Old 27-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Hh today anyone? Wechat: juz_mic77
Old 27-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 13
ugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond repute

share pls thanks

http://s11.flagcounter.com/count2/VH...s_0/percent_0/
Old 27-10-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

Question Re: N Box KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotbabe View Post
share pls thanks
I am quite new..how to up points?will up every samster if possible

"A penis has a sad life. His hair's a mess, parents are nuts, neighbors' an asshole, his best friends' a pussy, and his owner beats him."
Old 27-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumshoeBAO View Post
I am quite new..how to up points?will up every samster if possible
see the balance sign beside the post. That is for up.

once per 24 hours and cannot up the same person immediately...

And this is a post not supposed to be here...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1