The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to KC a WL without being KC-ed by Her

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Well said bro & I concur. One can only be called a warrior after his baptism of fire on the battle field. Same applies this KC thingy wif WLs.
But like a real battlefield, some come out stronger & some just fade away into the abyss.
Been there done that!
Yes - and thanks again for your wise words..不知无罪 明知天罪
They helped me a lot.
Old 20-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Yes - and thanks again for your wise words..不知无罪 明知天罪
They helped me a lot.
Most welcome bro. I didn't do much, u did the part & heeded it, so u helped yourself, i merely typed a few words only
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 24-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Harvest,

Thank you for the interesting topics! How I wished I had read this thread earlier. I am stuck and finding it very difficult to walk away. I hoped that I can see this episode as a passing stage of my life when I am old and out of the game. As one bro here said " ...you only live once..". So, I am now enjoying and living in agony at the same time. Cant complain much as it was my choice. Life goes on...
Old 24-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alami View Post
Bro Harvest,

Thank you for the interesting topics! How I wished I had read this thread earlier. I am stuck and finding it very difficult to walk away. I hoped that I can see this episode as a passing stage of my life when I am old and out of the game. As one bro here said " ...you only live once..". So, I am now enjoying and living in agony at the same time. Cant complain much as it was my choice. Life goes on...
Share your story bro.
Old 24-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
Share your story bro.
I might one day , not now. I do really love her , she makes me feel like young again and she was able to stroke my fire after it being dormant for 2 years. I have no regrets and even if she leaves me I think (and hoped) that I will be able to go on with life ...
Old 25-04-2014, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

There one WL i know who advertised as 23-24 was recommended by my ex-fling WL .. So i went to look for her and we break the ice easily because we got a mutual friend . So after the deed i stay longer as stated till her next customer and we agree to have supper after her work .. So after her work i met up with her and eat and we talk about her past current and also about myself and she decided to move house so also discuss with me if she should move or not so she ask me for viewing the next day

The next day i met up with her and after the viewing we went for a dinner and she have to return to work . I told her we will go out later as it is a holiday and she say wait for her then . so i just went nearby shopping centre and have a coffee and wait . so after her work we went for clarke for a drink everything is so nice and i send her back . In clarke she told me that actually she is 30 year old and im too young for her.

Two days later i tell her i want to find her but she say dont want and no , so i say just let me be a normal customer . but she also dont allow me to . so i tell her to meet up just awhile and after that she empthaise the same point . im too young and she prefer older guys and here is to earn money . i told her then i just be ur customer but she reject . Ever since then , she no longer look for me and our relation become quite sour .. I do not know the reason , i dont mind her age as im happy just to be with her . although i know there will not be a future .. Now she still in SG and make me feel depress
Old 25-04-2014, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
There one WL i know who advertised as 23-24 was recommended by my ex-fling WL .. So i went to look for her and we break the ice easily because we got a mutual friend . So after the deed i stay longer as stated till her next customer and we agree to have supper after her work .. So after her work i met up with her and eat and we talk about her past current and also about myself and she decided to move house so also discuss with me if she should move or not so she ask me for viewing the next day

The next day i met up with her and after the viewing we went for a dinner and she have to return to work . I told her we will go out later as it is a holiday and she say wait for her then . so i just went nearby shopping centre and have a coffee and wait . so after her work we went for clarke for a drink everything is so nice and i send her back . In clarke she told me that actually she is 30 year old and im too young for her.

Two days later i tell her i want to find her but she say dont want and no , so i say just let me be a normal customer . but she also dont allow me to . so i tell her to meet up just awhile and after that she empthaise the same point . im too young and she prefer older guys and here is to earn money . i told her then i just be ur customer but she reject . Ever since then , she no longer look for me and our relation become quite sour .. I do not know the reason , i dont mind her age as im happy just to be with her . although i know there will not be a future .. Now she still in SG and make me feel depress
The basic number 1 rule for WL is never fall in love with customers. Since she know that you somehow like her, she has no choice but to avoid you. There more you chase her the more she run away. After the deed i think is a mistake to stay longer and wait for her elsewhere to go supper together after her work. And then you call again the next day to meet her after work she explain to you that she older than you and you are too young.

This show signs that you are willing to do anything for her including waiting for long hours and happy just be with her. You are actually showing that your life is revolving around her when you should be doing other things like clearing other appointments with other meis. I understand that if you may have some feelings but it take discipline to follow rule 1 (fuck pay and go), to get control so that you can be good in handling and dealing in suitation like dates when is non-sexual context (date, leave and forget).

Another thing is not showing or telling her everything about yourself. You leave it to her own imagination, The part that gone awfully wrong is when you date her and talk about yourself that is where she learns about you and judges you "too young and probably not as financially stable". You probably may have thrown all your cards by revealing most parts of yourself and broken rule number 2. She has to wonder about you - does he really like me ? , is he that interested or just playing around ?

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 25-04-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man is always at the losing end due to how we are made and brought up, to protect the "weaker sex" etc... and the ego problem. Lol...
Old 25-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2875 / Power: 17
jason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
The basic number 1 rule for WL is never fall in love with customers. Since she know that you somehow like her, she has no choice but to avoid you. There more you chase her the more she run away. After the deed i think is a mistake to stay longer and wait for her elsewhere to go supper together after her work. And then you call again the next day to meet her after work she explain to you that she older than you and you are too young.

This show signs that you are willing to do anything for her including waiting for long hours and happy just be with her. You are actually showing that your life is revolving around her when you should be doing other things like clearing other appointments with other meis. I understand that if you may have some feelings but it take discipline to follow rule 1 (fuck pay and go), to get control so that you can be good in handling and dealing in suitation like dates when is non-sexual context (date, leave and forget).

Another thing is not showing or telling her everything about yourself. You leave it to her own imagination, The part that gone awfully wrong is when you date her and talk about yourself that is where she learns about you and judges you "too young and probably not as financially stable". You probably may have thrown all your cards by revealing most parts of yourself and broken rule number 2. She has to wonder about you - does he really like me ? , is he that interested or just playing around ?
Just up you back, sorry for the late reply. Cheers..... ( come exchange with 5pt at least )
Old 25-04-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnthiomas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

THE GOLDEN RULE BROS!

Old 25-04-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

if viet mei mei tell you she no go ks, is it that she no like you or she really no go ks
Old 26-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
if viet mei mei tell you she no go ks, is it that she no like you or she really no go ks
out of 100 viet gals in sg, only 1 may really no go ks. 99 go as long as price is right. Liking u or not may net a discount
Old 20-05-2014, 02:24 AM
Samster

Keith2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just very curious to know whether any bro has been KCed by a girl but yet she has never been asked for financial assistance ? I mean anyone ever got any real love from these WLs before ?
Old 21-05-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Keith2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't understand why one can still enjoy the KC when she asks him to buy this buy that...would one lose the loving feeling right away ? Where is the shiokness in the game when you got to use money to buy her feeling ?
Old 21-05-2014, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Rythmik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is there 50% love?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1