The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
R32wanfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life of a Successful Woman

Camping here with peanuts n beers.....bring in more stories sis...
Old 24-04-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Bloody awesome read! Can't wait for round#2...
Old 24-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

Richard scooped me out of the jacuzzi and flipped me iver his body. He adjusted the position till my face was directly in front of his penis and demanded me to suck it. I did as told in that position and soon got giddy as blood started to flow in my head. Told him I can't take it anymore but he stuffed his penis further in my mouth and started to pump it as though he was fucking.
He has a strong pair of arms and he just held on to my body upside down with ease. He started abusing me with words while still fucking my mouth, calling me bitch and my mouth grew sore due to his long dick.
He let me down after a while and I felt so giddy that I fell onto him. He hugged me and asked me to bend down in front of the wash basin. He kneeled down behind me and before I knew, he was already licking my pussy again, leaving me gasping for air. My pussy was so wet that juices flowed onto his face but I was simply enjoying it. He licked further in and ate the whole pussy, making me moaned like a sorry bitch.
It might have turned him on as he went on to lick my asshole! No men had done this to me before and I must admit it was a heavenly feel, think it triggered my g spot and I knew I could not take it anymore with his tongue going round my asshole. I was left in my own world that I knew I wanted him to fuck me, so eventually I begged him to start screwing me.
He laughed heartily and said to me "see, I told you u would beg me to fuck u"! I didn't care and grabbed his penis and inserted into my pussy. But he pulled it out , leaving me desperate. He used his penis to rub against my ass and playing outside my pussy without penetration. I was in the state of climax and I needed him to fuck me or else I would turn crazy. He refused and played me out thoroughly, leaving me in desire. Just when I was feeling terrible, he lift up both of my legs and penetrated me from behind in a super man position. I was pushed to my limit and I came in a few minutes after his furious screwing. It was a great position and I certainly love it.
He continued pumping after I came and he moved his penis to my ass and analed me. It was very painful initially but after he penetrated, I felt very high. After a few more thrusts, he came into me and he let out a very sexy moan!
Old 24-04-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
FrOsTy-CoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrOsTy-CoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great encounter from an older man.
Old 24-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Getting hotter with the story...frosty-cold...come join me in my tent...cool me down...

TS...great writing...read liao very steam...

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 24-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillLearning View Post
Although I have no proof to dispute your post, based on my experience, I believe that it is difficult for an individual who weighs 49kg to have 34D breasts.

Therefore, for an individual who is 49kg, depending on her height, it is very unlikely for her to be 34D, because 34 is very round and D is very big. I speculate it is more likely to be 32B or 32C.
It is possible. I've ever had a girl 163 cm/ 41 kg / 34 D cup. Waist I think only 23 inch. Papaya shaped. Light bones. Another reason why she is so light is because she hardly has any backside. Such girls do exist and because they are so rare, it is a once in a life time experience.
Old 24-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sunshine_apple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow Sis, camping for more..... Share your experience with us....

cheers
Old 24-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow Sis,

Good description!!!!! my " brother " saluted you and "sweat" on his head after reading your text.
Old 24-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine_apple View Post
Wow Sis, camping for more..... Share your experience with us....

cheers
Yes camping for more for the damn nice sexperience.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 24-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

We carried on having sex for another few hours before Richard called it a day and we fell asleep. When I woke up, I realised it was 7am in the morning and I had to rush room to change for work. As Richard was still very much asleep, I left a message and my contact number for him before I left, but he did not contact me at all..so I thought to myself in the office, well it was just a ONS, so don't dwell on it. During lunch, I got no appetite, so I stayed in the office and thought about the previous night. I cried a little and felt being silly. But after a good cry, I decided to turn sexy as I thought since I was single, why not enjoy myself without putting feelings into it. Wiping off my tears, I wanted to be loved by all men and decided to act sweet and caring towards every men.
Just then, my boss walked into the office and was surprised that I did not go out for lunch with the rest. He asked me to go into his office and have a chat.
As I was wearing a loose blouse and a tight pants that day, he was peeping inside my blouse while he was standing behind me as i was seated down, dirty slimy old fellow. He put his hand and patted my shoulder and said he wanted to fire me. I was shocked upon hearing that and demanded why. He said he is not impressed with my admin job, that's why he wanted to fire me. I begged him not to, as I told him i have a family to feed and then he laughed loudly.
He massaged my shoulder, to my discomfort and said he would offer me another position in the company.I asked him what position and he replied PA.
He sat down on his seat and began to talk business with me as i was still recovering from shock. His eyes never leave my boobs and he said being his PA is a very easy job. Just follow him to meetings and dinners and prepare paper work. I thought oh what easy job, so I agreed to be his PA.
My boss is a sleazy old man, in his 60s, who always changes his PA. At that time, I did not know what was the job scope of the PA,just knew that she always followed him around. I thought that was my break and I could earn more money. He prepared a contract for me immediately and asked me to sign it on the spot to take immediate effect. I signed it immediately without looking through it thoroughly and returned to him and he asked me whether confirm taking up the job. I said yes firmly and he laughed out loudly again. He said to me he would really want to see my big breasts now and I got infuriated. I told him not to be so vulgar but he threw the contract right in front of my face and asked me to read it. To my horror the contract was a scam one! The contract stated that I must obey his orders without any resistance. I told him I can't accept that but he threatened me with sacking me immediately and I would be left with no jobs.
He told me to think carefully and give him an answer in 5 minutes. If I wanted to continue to be his PA, then I would listen to his orders, if not I can leave his office without any money. I wanted to leave but at that moment I was only left with a few bucks in my purse, so I thought if being his PA can earn lotsa money, just let him take a little bit of advantage then.
I finally relented and agreed and he took out wads of cash and asked me to go over to his side to collect it. I bite my lips and went over and he told me if i were to strip in front of him, all the cash would go to me. I saw the cash which amounted to about $1000, and and walked straight to him, acting shy, although inside my heart i already knew what to expect. He asked me to sit on his lap and began to touch me all over after i sat. I was feeling dirty but I only thought of the cash.He went into my top and squeezed my boobs. I had to act enjoying it and at the same time trying to push his hands away,this made him very high. He later ordered me to take off all my clothes. Which I also did with acting skills.
Old 25-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Wow... got such a boss ??
Old 26-04-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It is possible. I've ever had a girl 163 cm/ 41 kg / 34 D cup. Waist I think only 23 inch. Papaya shaped. Light bones. Another reason why she is so light is because she hardly has any backside. Such girls do exist and because they are so rare, it is a once in a life time experience.
OK, thank you.

Very rare, unusual physical shape and body mass.
Old 26-04-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hehe.. you sure this story is about a successful woman?.. sound like a sulty woman or kept woman..

But keep coming.. great entertrainment...hehe

Cheers.
Old 26-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1583 / Power: 20
rooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant future

nice read, keep it coming..
Old 26-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=Falicia;10883862]Hi everyone, I am Falicia and I have been divorced for 7 years but my life as a single woman with a 8 year old boy remains colourful with lotsa activities.

=======
u know ex-fire chief, ex-drug mata?
by the way, many bankers commit suicide recently.
vp? Very Painful?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1