The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
Trimed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Which store is yuki and amy in ?.

I tried the taiwan lady in one of the beauty
Shop at lvl 2 very ex just for a hand job..
I think i pay ard 120 for hj n massage..
Massage not really good too
Old 29-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 0
Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went to Singapore Pools at middle road to bet a Live game of J League and won some money betting an outsider. Collected money after the game and roamed around that area since I wasn't going back to office until 7pm. Had lunch at Sunshine plaza and then walked over to Fortune Center. Walked all the floors and nothing impressed me. Then I went downstairs to Yakun and had coffee. As I was seated in the front facing the escalator, I saw a slim lady taking the escalator up. She was wearing a sexy black dress and though do not look young, she looked very cfm. I lost track of her and walked all levels again.

Came across 2nd floor that Moon Beam is no longer around as I thought this lady might have work in Moon Beam as they usually wear black dress. To my disappointment, I walked up and down until I saw someone in black standing at the escalator at level 4. I went up and pretended to look at the menu of the restaurant behind her, she called out to me asking me wana have massage. I just smiled and pretended to be uninterested and then she came up to me and held my hand and said go have a wonderful time with her at her shop next door. The next thing i know, she hugged me in front of everybody at the restaurant , making me paiseh. I asked her how much, she replied $150 total. She touched my cock and said it need to eat, so i followed her hand in hand into her shop.

Her massage was not bad and i was wondering she is local or malaysian and she said she is local. I forgot to ask her name as my hand was busy caressing her butt which is very smooth. Then she grabbed my cock suddenly and caressed it. Then she asked me to strip her, which i did and saw a beautiful pair of small tits. I did her missionary and doggie. and finished it with sitting face to face position. Left a happy man like kena kong tao and even forgot to ask her name. Does anyone know her name or so? Cheers
Old 29-04-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
malacca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charted View Post
I went to Singapore Pools at middle road to bet a Live game of J League and won some money betting an outsider. Collected money after the game and roamed around that area since I wasn't going back to office until 7pm. Had lunch at Sunshine plaza and then walked over to Fortune Center. Walked all the floors and nothing impressed me. Then I went downstairs to Yakun and had coffee. As I was seated in the front facing the escalator, I saw a slim lady taking the escalator up. She was wearing a sexy black dress and though do not look young, she looked very cfm. I lost track of her and walked all levels again.

Came across 2nd floor that Moon Beam is no longer around as I thought this lady might have work in Moon Beam as they usually wear black dress. To my disappointment, I walked up and down until I saw someone in black standing at the escalator at level 4. I went up and pretended to look at the menu of the restaurant behind her, she called out to me asking me wana have massage. I just smiled and pretended to be uninterested and then she came up to me and held my hand and said go have a wonderful time with her at her shop next door. The next thing i know, she hugged me in front of everybody at the restaurant , making me paiseh. I asked her how much, she replied $150 total. She touched my cock and said it need to eat, so i followed her hand in hand into her shop.

Her massage was not bad and i was wondering she is local or malaysian and she said she is local. I forgot to ask her name as my hand was busy caressing her butt which is very smooth. Then she grabbed my cock suddenly and caressed it. Then she asked me to strip her, which i did and saw a beautiful pair of small tits. I did her missionary and doggie. and finished it with sitting face to face position. Left a happy man like kena kong tao and even forgot to ask her name. Does anyone know her name or so? Cheers
Nice story

May just pay a visit to find the lady in black
Old 29-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
.....I just smiled and pretended to be uninterested and then she came up to me and held my hand and said go have a wonderful time with her at her shop next door. The next thing i know, she hugged me in front of everybody at the restaurant , making me paiseh. I asked her how much, she replied $150 total. She touched my cock and said it need to eat, so i followed her hand in hand into her shop.
Walan! nowadays the gals so daring ah! Guess she muz be really desperate for business to go to such extent! Hope the gals tone down la else bros here will very soon have one less playground to play!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 30-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Her name is joxxe la. Chee bye modify n oso loose. Blow oso duno how to blow
Old 30-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster (B)

Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littl View Post
Her name is joxxe la. Chee bye modify n oso loose. Blow oso duno how to blow
U mean her name is joanne? Yes her pussy is loose but her blow job not too bad..anyway thanks bro
Old 30-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Really proactive sales here. I would be shy too if a pretty lady suddenly do that in front of a restaurant. How long was the whole duration including massage?
Old 30-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurehobby View Post
Really proactive sales here. I would be shy too if a pretty lady suddenly do that in front of a restaurant. How long was the whole duration including massage?
All in 25 mins
Old 30-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Juz came back from FC. Didn't see App**, A*y and Y**i. I am sure I am at the right level. Probably all busy working at this hour? Rather, the corner shops near to toilet got some beautiful gals...I think they are viet or thai? Though some speak chinese to ask me go in, but their skin are tanned. Didn't try though as afraid of being carrot.
Those bros who have tried within reasonable price like lady boss joint please pm me. Thanks.
Old 30-04-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
All in 25 mins
Think thats standard practice there. The regular joint I visited also 30mins. But I am regular so the ML may keep me till 45mins if she has no next customer waiting or coming.
At PPC, 45mins to b standard and can goes up to 1hr. But of cos that place biz not so good hence the ML not in a hurry or time watcher.
Old 30-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
Minah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro

How old is she
Old 30-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
Minah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
U mean her name is joanne? Yes her pussy is loose but her blow job not too bad..anyway thanks bro
Is not Joanne lah....
Old 30-04-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This joanne, is syt?
Old 30-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Maybe joyce?
Old 30-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Maybe joyce?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1