The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
adrian79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufu5 View Post
this difen is from where one de?
local girl at aroma.
Old 14-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
noname12sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there is a chinese tcm kinda shop on the top floor near to the down escalator. anyone knows what she provides other than the ads-on-glass (i saw thai massage and tui na)?
Old 14-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I lost count on the number of postings you've added here just to promote this sailor moon

She is so-so lah, not a stunner to start with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
saw the sailor moon today. Skirt damn bloody low cut. Doubt she wears bra.

Really tak boleh tahan. My missiles ready but the terrain not in my favour. I need a smoke screen to enter and attack
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 15-07-2009, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post
I lost count on the number of postings you've added here just to promote this sailor moon

oops i mentioned her in a few posts too. but im not promoting her for sure lah. as u oredi said it, looks so so onli. n i do nt hv a fetish for sailor moons either, at least not for some1 her age.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
fungoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesterday walked pass a joint at 4th floor, Oxxxxx. was attracted by the outfit of this gal: low cut & black stocking. i thought sure got something, so took up 1hr massage ($45).

throughout the 1hr was a proper & soothing massage, nothing to shout about... and nothing sensation. not happening at all. sianz

maybe it is the raid that everyones are so restraint now ?

any bro got other experience from this joint?
Old 15-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
takashitei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungoer View Post
yesterday walked pass a joint at 4th floor, Oxxxxx. was attracted by the outfit of this gal: low cut & black stocking. i thought sure got something, so took up 1hr massage ($45).

throughout the 1hr was a proper & soothing massage, nothing to shout about... and nothing sensation. not happening at all. sianz

maybe it is the raid that everyones are so restraint now ?

any bro got other experience from this joint?
Bro,that place so far no speical,i been going there for months liao......
Old 15-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post

deh, I am not promoting her lah, just want to let go steam for not being able to fire my missiles at her. From what I saw, she should have a B to C cup, with perky tits. My favourite type.

I have tried Amy from Aroxx level 3. Will give my FR soon. Another sextifying experience once again.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ok, maybe I misunderstood you

At first, I thought I keep seeing you posting so many times here on how good this sailor moon and yet till now have not tasted her

And from her look, my standard says so-so so I thought you must be promoting her.

If so good and your type, how come never try and try Amy instead ?

So naturally, I thought you're just promoting sailor moon with all the multiple postings here.

Ok, maybe I misunderstood you

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
deh, I am not promoting her lah, just want to let go steam for not being able to fire my missiles at her. From what I saw, she should have a B to C cup, with perky tits. My favourite type.

I have tried Amy from Aroxx level 3. Will give my FR soon. Another sextifying experience once again.
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 15-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
right is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashitei View Post
Bro,that place so far no speical,i been going there for months liao......
so which gal u guys talking about?????

4th floor mmmmm.... a lady shoulder length.... singaporean???

who tried it???

she do face and mass... yap

its a lie if someone says she do face only... maybe dont want to let ppl knw so much???

or the ppl choose nt to believe???
Old 16-07-2009, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
backstepper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilzz View Post
Bro,she always acting one, i hav her doing fj on me during my 1st visit,she acts innocent and keep telling me this is her 1st time doing this inside the shop and very scare. Another girl that i had up is happy,but she had left......
Ya Bro, you are right she like to act. I oso try her a couple of time! She do outdoor short time. She said that she can introduce other vn girls if you want. Of course lah, she want comissoner leh... Try her other vn chicks not bad.
Old 16-07-2009, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

I had tried the sailor moon girl once but she wasnt wearing the uniform when i had her. The set up of the place is very poor,only curtain sperate the two beds and you can heard the moaning and conversation of next room very clearly which is quite turn off.Never went back after the my 1st visit.
Old 18-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent2982 View Post
Oh, so she is cindy. hehe, ya, i got special from her 1st time when serve by her, but i did not have her name. She BBBJ for me also. Of course i pay xtra for tat, she was reluctant at 1st. But i increase the price, den she do it. After tat she was very scare & keep askin me confirm i not disease cos i batahan & CIM.

Tx for the info, upzz
Bro, yesterday went to Hana and look for Cindy at abt 3pm. massage for half an hr. She told me she is very horny n as me to bonk her outside. She said nowadays she does short time at hotel too... bonk her twice in 1/2 hr. She very wild in the room. As usual she ask for annal sex and i explode inside hehe... for jus $120 no neg.
Old 18-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
tz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstepper View Post
Bro, yesterday went to Hana and look for Cindy at abt 3pm. massage for half an hr. She told me she is very horny n as me to bonk her outside. She said nowadays she does short time at hotel too... bonk her twice in 1/2 hr. She very wild in the room. As usual she ask for annal sex and i explode inside hehe... for jus $120 no neg.
Bro,can share her contact with me,would like to try her anal sex with her outside hana.
Old 19-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstepper View Post
My condolences for you being a fast shooter...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 20-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
My condolences for you being a fast shooter...
Many thanks to ur condolences for being a fast shooter...At least I enjoy the process of the cums...rather than someone who suffer from erectile dysfunction...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1