The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
As usual bro sos providing solid FRs. Really appreciate your effort. Thankful for helping me shortlist some from 1836 and 2038.
Welcome bro, 1836 , pretty sure I know who u wanna try, hope to see ur FR/experience on that thread.
Old 15-08-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Up you for the effort and great information
Thanks bro, sharing is caring, good service WLs deserve all the credit!
Old 15-08-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

have you tried 1832 cat 100 40mins?
from my look see look see, do look better than most of the other houses cat 60
Old 15-08-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4956 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Thx both bros for your up, have returned upped bro zip will up bro beginat back when I have the chance.
Bro, after so many days, I hv rec'd no new points although I up TWO new bros daily.

Thank you for returning & upping me.

Ack yr comments scumofsociety’s journey... 15-08-2023 10:25 PM Return upped u Ty bro -scumofsociety. Thanks, again for the return.
Old 15-08-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro, after so many days, I hv rec'd no new points although I up TWO new bros daily.

Thank you for returning & upping me.

Ack yr comments scumofsociety’s journey... 15-08-2023 10:25 PM Return upped u Ty bro -scumofsociety. Thanks, again for the return.
Haha maybe they forgot, I almost did after my RTF w g7. np bro, my pleasure!
Old 15-08-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha maybe they forgot, I almost did after my RTF w g7. np bro, my pleasure!
Thanks bro.

Continue yr good works to share yr FRs, as I want to re-try GL joints & wondering where to begin - Viet, Thai or PRC?

One Q - g7 from which Lorong/House ... cheers...!!

Last edited by beginat63; 15-08-2023 at 11:07 PM. Reason: addition - forgot to ask Q.
Old 15-08-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro.

Continue yr good works to share yr FRs, as I want to re-try GL joints & wondering where to begin - Viet, Thai or PRC?

One Q - g7 from which Lorong/House ... cheers...!!
Hmm I’d say it depends on your needs. PRC I cannot advise cus I don’t play there. What is special about them is if u Chinese can communicate lor, though many viets can also. And longer hours more GFE I guess (?). Also Longer foreplay also, bros love the dfk foreplay soapy shower idk, see their FRs . more about relaxing and chill passionate GFE sex session(?), CAT60 is more fuck and go, no time on foreplay, unless u extend double bokings

For me personally, I know my budget, and I’m the kind who likes variety and more times to release and quite high sex drive so CAT60.

Next, I know I’m a sucker for good bj and imo viets do bj better than Thais generally I feel (?). I also like viets more cause they can communicate better generally and feel their service standards generally higher and less mechanical IMO. Also like fairer skin and imo viets generally fairer and looks more my cup of tea (though ironically, the one who scored highest on looks was a Thai )

If you prefer cleaner services cause u are attached / have a family best to go “cleaner” houses like viets: 1637(?) / cygon; Thais: 1844B / 1836 then. Some bros like Thai cause some Thai houses offer massage post sex (iirc 1836 $80/40 mins session got massage (?), you can check with OKT). I also like CAT60 for practicing my SOP, more economical than PRCs. Some things to think about, there’s a thread debating about this topic also haha u can check it out. Be clear about what services u prioritise first, Cheers!

Oh g7 is from L20H38, can see in my first post.

Last edited by scumofsociety; 15-08-2023 at 11:38 PM.
Old 16-08-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread going on here bro SOS!

I’m waiting for your elusive S/S lady… may you meet her soon and share a FR with us when that fairytale happens..

And also I’m making plan to start a petition already.. to petition you to carry on till 1,000 ladies and not stop at 100 only! haha

Add oil bro and may the bonk be with you always~
Old 16-08-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Nice thread going on here bro SOS!

I’m waiting for your elusive S/S lady… may you meet her soon and share a FR with us when that fairytale happens..

And also I’m making plan to start a petition already.. to petition you to carry on till 1,000 ladies and not stop at 100 only! haha

Add oil bro and may the bonk be with you always~
Thanks bro for the ups (I’ll try to return when I have the chance!), 肯定& encouragement, reader’s appreciation always welcome! Hahaha slowly la, one at a time, plus I still have to patronise and invest in my regulars . Hopefully can find some gems on my own and share (sadly the one SYT looker L20H34g19 I found, her service went downhill Liao ).

If the count at the end of year is good I might post like an 2023 awards for fun, best in GFE, best in bj, best in attitude hehe.

Yes indeed, the elusive S/S lady…with the looks and figure of Beverly Loh (yes this is the curvy sexy slutty kind I like ) and a can do PSE attitude like 2040g3..waiting for 2038 to find her! May the bonk be with you, always!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 16-08-2023 at 12:36 AM.
Old 16-08-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Welcome bro, 1836 , pretty sure I know who u wanna try, hope to see ur FR/experience on that thread.
hahahaha all because of bro benjo's discovery and your follow up FR lah make me gian.
Hopefully i got better luck next time to book her.
Old 16-08-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
hahahaha all because of bro benjo's discovery and your follow up FR lah make me gian.
Hopefully i got better luck next time to book her.
I'm also in the queue of gian-ness. But basket that house open late.
Old 16-08-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm I’d say it depends on your needs. PRC I cannot advise cus I don’t play there. What is special about them is if u Chinese can communicate lor, though many viets can also. And longer hours more GFE I guess (?). Also Longer foreplay also, bros love the dfk foreplay soapy shower idk, see their FRs . more about relaxing and chill passionate GFE sex session(?), CAT60 is more fuck and go, no time on foreplay, unless u extend double bokings

For me personally, I know my budget, and I’m the kind who likes variety and more times to release and quite high sex drive so CAT60.

Next, I know I’m a sucker for good bj and imo viets do bj better than Thais generally I feel (?). I also like viets more cause they can communicate better generally and feel their service standards generally higher and less mechanical IMO. Also like fairer skin and imo viets generally fairer and looks more my cup of tea (though ironically, the one who scored highest on looks was a Thai )

If you prefer cleaner services cause u are attached / have a family best to go “cleaner” houses like viets: 1637(?) / cygon; Thais: 1844B / 1836 then. Some bros like Thai cause some Thai houses offer massage post sex (iirc 1836 $80/40 mins session got massage (?), you can check with OKT). I also like CAT60 for practicing my SOP, more economical than PRCs. Some things to think about, there’s a thread debating about this topic also haha u can check it out. Be clear about what services u prioritise first, Cheers!

Oh g7 is from L20H38, can see in my first post.
Bro, thanks for a very detailed post. Wow, GL is a place for exploration now.

Is Beverly Loh from Singapore influencer - Hesed Wisdom, Singpore Influencer who is into business and loves to inspire people. More about her on the platform.
Old 16-08-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, thanks for a very detailed post. Wow, GL is a place for exploration now.

Is Beverly Loh from Singapore influencer - Hesed Wisdom, Singpore Influencer who is into business and loves to inspire people. More about her on the platform.
Yeah that one, can see her insta for more, figure v power, C-Ds. To illustrate, see this, thank me later : https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=971

This would be S tier looks, will update my first post haha under guidance of my taste
Old 16-08-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
I'm also in the queue of gian-ness. But basket that house open late.
Oh I thought u tried alr leh bro, seen her before not? Haha . Lucky me, 2pm open ah rmb
Old 16-08-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
have you tried 1832 cat 100 40mins?
from my look see look see, do look better than most of the other houses cat 60
Hmm not yet bro, tiagong it’s a clean house that prides itself on younger girls and better looking, similar to cygon’s selling point? Haha I don’t care for unskilled boring SYTs, young or not isn’t the the main thing for me. If I’m paying more I think the services should be more fun for me I guess, else I might as well do a double booking for my regulars at 2038. Longer sessions might not work if it’s boring you see. Haha, but sure I might take a quick look like what I did for 2034 / Sawadee L18H44B. . cheers!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1