The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 20
blowfishx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblowfishx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Member of a Special Club :)

Hi bros and sis, I have been silent for a long time and enjoying all your stories. So I am going to share something from my personal experience that is still ongoing. It is something I had not expected or even believed exists in singapore and I got involved only cos a close friend introduced me...

Anyway last year I was having drinks at Brewerkz Clark Quay with this close friend. His name is Andrew. We were sharing our personal sexual stories and after a few beers, he started to speak in hushed tones and told me he is a member of a sex club. I was a bit shocked and all sort of images came to my mind so I asked him what does he do in his club. I was expecting BDSM or swinger type of activities but he said it is not that type of sex club and that the club is an exclusive club that takes in only professionals. Wah! So atas!
He said that this club has about 100 members and 60% are males and 40% are ladies. All the members can only join if at least 50 members agree for u to be admitted as a member.
It sounds interesting and I was asking him what's the name of this special club? I was being very sceptical and he say no name lah and if I do not believe him, he will not share more. Of course I was curious and apologised for my tone and drank up one pint of ale to apologise . He then took out his handphone and showed me a private facebook group. Got name lah! It is Sclub haha. He say ok lah got name but that's not important.

The members of these club seems to be mostly well to do men and women and some are tai tais. They all know each others identities and the members of the club meet each other for sex (of course) by arranging with each other unilaterally by messaging via the private facebook group. When you are a member of this group, the intentions are clear; you enjoy sex but you want to be discreet and each member cannot disclose who and what you do with outside the group. It blew my mind when I noticed quite a few faces are those that have appeared frequently in magazines. Most seems to be either holding professional jobs or business owners and I guess the reason for joining this group is that they cant risk their reputation by going to "open" places for paid gratifications. The men are mostly between 30 to 45, successful and good looking. The women are mostly between 25 to 40 and very good looking and there are a few models and actresses (cannot say who or from which country haha). I forgot to mention, there are about 20% of the members who are based overseas. Got one lady from Japan and a few gentlemen from France.

The club hold parties once every few months and if you are thinking of orgies, then you will be disappointed. It is quite prim and proper and everyone dresses very well (damn atas.. I felt under dressed in my first party as I went after work in my shirt and tie .. so I invested in a few bespoked shirts and pants after that). The party is more for networking and if members want to get together on their own after the party, they can do so. I may even be getting into a business venture with a lady that I met thru this party haha. So it does have tangible benefits beyond sex haha. And thats because of the atas demographics of the club.

Anyway Andrew continued his conversation and told me that this particular club required him to sign a non disclosure when he joined and he had to go through an "interview" by a female member before he was allowed to become part of the group. Seems that the original person who created this group is a lawyer (French guy I think) and to protect everyone, he laid down several rules and also a non disclosure to protect all the members.

My next question was "how much u got to pay?" To which he answer "nothing" but it is not easy to even get an interview or be admitted. It sounds very arousing at this point and I wanted to ask him to refer me in and he says it has to go through all the members. Damn serious. "Ok so what do I have to do?!" I asked him. He told me that first I got to submit a picture of myself (normal fully clothed) and a description of myself (occupation, handphone number,education level, real name, age, hobbies etc). He will upload to this private facebook group, if the members agree to my looks and details, then I will have a chance. This is to protect all the existing members as they do not want any complications for the existing members as I could possibly know one of them. I then asked him "bro, if one of the ladies is my wife's friend, then I sure die liao!" But he says the non disclosure and the gentleman agreement among the members is that we will not reveal the identities of anyone outside of this group or he/she will get kicked out. I was still very uncertain until he say "if u are not keen, it is ok bro"... I replied "sign me up now!" Andrew took a picture of me there and then and I wrote my details into that facebook post.

The first comment into my application post was "he seems drunk!" .. shit, I should have used a better picture. I really thought that I will not get into the group so I ask Andrew to let me know if I managed to get in. So we just continued on our drinks. At that juncture, I was still skeptical so I left the conversation as that.

A few days later, Andrew contacted me and asked me out for drinks. He says "you are buying drinks tonight!" Haha I said yes because I thought he knew about my promotion and told him to meet at the sake place in Robertson quay.

I waited for him and ordered my favourite sake Kubota and the yakitori. When he came, he showed me his samsung s4 and the facebook page .. the last post to my application was "approved by 51 members"

I was in! "What's the next step?" Andrew said "Not so fast! You are approved for an interview only". This club is really quite difficult to get in. So now I got to wait for one of the ladies to "volunteer" to interview me. "When will that be bro?" I asked and it seems there is no timeline but if no ladies call or whatsapp me within the next two weeks, my application will be dropped because no ladies are interested in me anyway so why add me in to be a lurker??

No choice but I just got to wait for a mystery lady to call me haha. So what's the interview about? Andrew told me that the interview will be in a hotel room, so what do I think I am expected to do??? Wow! That sounds good but what if it is a ugly fat old hag? Andrew just simply show me all the club members' profile pictures and asked "do u see any hags?"

Every picture look amazing and I just cannot wait for one of them to call me. I just got to wait for the call...

Next story will be the continuation of the "Interview" if there is an interest to hear more.

(Btw dun ask me how come I can share this story since I sign the non disclosure... I do not use the same name here as my facebook profile...)
Old 13-06-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 15
nichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Member of a Special Club :)

interesting..

abit like that other secret club story
Old 13-06-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
freeneasy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here for more
Old 13-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

interesting pal
Old 13-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Build up - good
Writing - local style good
Paragraphing - fail
Storyline - sounds abit like the invitation a samster wrote.

Verdict - camp and see next write before deciding

Onlyhuman
Old 13-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Good story, camping here for more updates.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 13-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
solare1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WoW..elite sex club, very unique in SG!
Happily camping for more, thx for sharing TS!
Old 13-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 11
Marcoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarcoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarcoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support! camping for more!
Old 13-06-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here......
Old 13-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HornyXmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting... SUPPORT!!
Old 13-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 11
helloben66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhelloben66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Support ! !
Old 13-06-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

happening sia
Old 13-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
adelaide is one of the Best!adelaide is one of the Best!adelaide is one of the Best!

Nice story ! keep it up !
Old 13-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for your nice club, please tell us more about your sexcounter.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 13-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
kitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more ! support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1