The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Commercial Sex Info at your Fingertips > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos SG Night ClubIt's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised. This section is sponsored by UbErZoNe

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 25-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 13
bobhowardus is a splendid one to beholdbobhowardus is a splendid one to beholdbobhowardus is a splendid one to beholdbobhowardus is a splendid one to beholdbobhowardus is a splendid one to beholdbobhowardus is a splendid one to beholdbobhowardus is a splendid one to behold
Katong Shopping center

Any one tried Fourseason spa there? Any special?

BTW on 2nd fllow, got HJ + 10 mins massage for 50
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 25-08-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bangser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Katong Shopping center

yup, tried it there quite a while ago, not very happy with the setup and cleanliness there, so didn't bother with any "extras" and just got my massage and left. Or maybe it was my luck on that particular day?
Old 25-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
puipoh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpuipoh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpuipoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went there yesterday, on the 2nd floor there's a One woman operation shop... saw her look not bad n quite sexy in her low cut blouse, since she smile at me i asked her how much she say $30 an hour...

I went in and she locked the door...i know ho say liao... stripped down, lie on the bed... she piano for 10mins ask me to turn around... no GQ...she know i there for extra...so ask me what I want... damn the services are expensive... $150 for full service bj+fj+catbath+bm...)

anyway I took bj for $100 (was 120) so she took out everything... I serviced her for a while, painted and fingered until she wet and moaning...

then her turn... bj was ok...got suction and the zood zood sound.... changed 3 position... at first 69, then I requested to see her bj me so she changed and let me see her swallow my bro... then I stood up and she squat and bj till I cum in domdom mouth

overall not worth the money but for her face, ok la... mai hiam

name: qin feng (PRC - Jiang Xi)
looks: 7/10
boobs: 34B, slim figure, nicely trimmed sister, no smell
massage: 1/10 - for me who massage 3 times a week, forget it... not even piano
hj - never try
bj - 7/10 good suction, can autoroam/poaint/finger

rtf - no la... got many choice at KSC!
Old 25-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
SiUUer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySiUUer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just visited Katong SC at around 3pm. Walk around a few round up and down before i proceed to level 2. Walk past this TN opp a tailor shop i think saw a quite slim and chio lady. Upon seeing me, she say "An Mo Ma?" I check on the entry fee is $20 for an hour so proceed in. Her name was Jing Jing, as in quiet quiet.

There is no room only a curtain separate the whole shop into 2 area. Inside the massage area are 2 bed. One high bed and 1 low bed just side by side.
Anyway this shop is a one-lady shop. So she normally lock the shop if she is working. There is someone knocking on the door when i was having massaging but the lady ignore it and say it was some re-visit customer.

Massage was so-so but can see she put in effort to press really hard just not hard enuff for me. During the back massage, she will try to put her hand in between my groin and tickle my ball and 2IC. Quite stimulating i can say.
Turn over and she tickle abit then pop the GQ. I check the price list and was told $100 for FJ. I manage to reduce it by having entry fee + FJ to $100.

Action started with her playing my 2IC for a while then i go on top and attack her. She asked if i know how to use tongue to attack her pussy but i say dun know how to do..but seems that she wanted it. She quite horny...will try to position you to make her comfortable and keep shouting "中了, 中了! After 2 position of 中了, i finally shoot all the bullets.
Clean up and walk out a happy man.

FR
Name:Jing Jing
Body: 6/10 (Average. small build)
HJ: Nv try
Bj: dun have
FJ: 8/10 (responsive)
Damage: $100 inclusive of massage and entry 1 hr
Attitude: No rush, not clock watcher
GFE: 6/10 (will hug you after finish business)
RTF: - Most likely will
Old 30-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
plop1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 2nd floor...saw a single chinese PRC in a huge shop which is beside a wedding boutique shop.... (think there's a pillar in front of the shop)..

Walked over to have a look and talked to her...and tried her service.... sort of went straight to FJ.....

She spoke in a weird chinese accent....think her name is Jian Jian...Has an average figure with very slim legs.... said she just arrived not long ago and its her first day there... (not sure how true)...

FR
Name: Jian Jian
Body: 6.5/10 (slim legs)
HJ: she offered, but I said I rather have something else...
Bj: didn't do...go straight to FJ
FJ: 7.5/10 (she asked to be below and shared her "special" technique)
Damage: $90 (bargained down...could go down further I think if you push a bit)
Attitude: very friendly and will talk to you....but will not french....
RTF: maybe when have the Vit M....
Old 01-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 13
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiUUer View Post
Just visited Katong SC at around 3pm. Walk around a few round up and down before i proceed to level 2. Walk past this TN opp a tailor shop i think saw a quite slim and chio lady. Upon seeing me, she say "An Mo Ma?" I check on the entry fee is $20 for an hour so proceed in. Her name was Jing Jing, as in quiet quiet.

There is no room only a curtain separate the whole shop into 2 area. Inside the massage area are 2 bed. One high bed and 1 low bed just side by side.
Anyway this shop is a one-lady shop. So she normally lock the shop if she is working. There is someone knocking on the door when i was having massaging but the lady ignore it and say it was some re-visit customer.

Massage was so-so but can see she put in effort to press really hard just not hard enuff for me. During the back massage, she will try to put her hand in between my groin and tickle my ball and 2IC. Quite stimulating i can say.
Turn over and she tickle abit then pop the GQ. I check the price list and was told $100 for FJ. I manage to reduce it by having entry fee + FJ to $100.

Action started with her playing my 2IC for a while then i go on top and attack her. She asked if i know how to use tongue to attack her pussy but i say dun know how to do..but seems that she wanted it. She quite horny...will try to position you to make her comfortable and keep shouting "中了, 中了! After 2 position of 中了, i finally shoot all the bullets.
Clean up and walk out a happy man.

FR
Name:Jing Jing
Body: 6/10 (Average. small build)
HJ: Nv try
Bj: dun have
FJ: 8/10 (responsive)
Damage: $100 inclusive of massage and entry 1 hr
Attitude: No rush, not clock watcher
GFE: 6/10 (will hug you after finish business)
RTF: - Most likely will
Jing Jing provide HJ, BJ & FJ service. She is from Beijing... Good figure based on her built. Boobs are big and firm...
Old 01-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 7
suv1278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so can i confirm this total got 3 shop in operation?
Old 01-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 7
codenamesnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to bros who tried Jing Jing....is her massage good...or jus piano for a short while? or does she do solid 45min massage? pls enlighten me...thank you.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
allinone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suv1278 View Post
so can i confirm this total got 3 shop in operation?
Let check this week and update u.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 10
sequence79 is a glorious beacon of lightsequence79 is a glorious beacon of lightsequence79 is a glorious beacon of lightsequence79 is a glorious beacon of lightsequence79 is a glorious beacon of lightsequence79 is a glorious beacon of light

was feeling really bored today. went to KSC 1st floor, i think 1st floor only got one joint which is 'dirty'.

girl is called Xiao Li
Face - 7.5
Figure - 7.5 slim legs too
Skin - Smooth and fair
Boops - B+, big nips
Attitude - very friendly!
Service - HJ (50), BJ (80), FJ (120). I chose BJ. She will strip till bra and panties and catbath and lick nips. Suck balls lick shaft. And then only she put on the cap and BJ. Quite obliging during BJ but sometimes can feel the teeth. Couldn't cum after a long time so switch to HJ with oil and shoot high high.

Another thing is the room i had was just beside the corridor which is a busy corridor. So while xiaoli is blowing me, I can hear and see the shadows of people walking by (the curtain is blocking don't worry).

RTF: I think Yes!
Old 03-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1641 / Power: 9
aczeta76 has a brilliant futureaczeta76 has a brilliant futureaczeta76 has a brilliant futureaczeta76 has a brilliant futureaczeta76 has a brilliant futureaczeta76 has a brilliant futureaczeta76 has a brilliant futureaczeta76 has a brilliant futureaczeta76 has a brilliant futureaczeta76 has a brilliant futureaczeta76 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
was feeling really bored today. went to KSC 1st floor, i think 1st floor only got one joint which is 'dirty'.

Another thing is the room i had was just beside the corridor which is a busy corridor. So while xiaoli is blowing me, I can hear and see the shadows of people walking by (the curtain is blocking don't worry).

RTF: I think Yes!
Ya.. The last time I pass by, she was on the phone.. quite chio... too bad cannot tabao.. or at least I never tried or ask..

hahaha...
Old 07-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
masala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to KSC a couple of days back. Went to 2nd floor, the one infront of the pillar.

Its a one woman operation. She'll lock the door when with a customer. Didn,t catch her name though.

Looks:6.5
boobs: B?
Massage: 5...tried but no pwer
Bj: 6...dont' think she was really trying though
Fj:6...nothing special

All in all I think I kena cheated; FJ+Bj 150. Is this fig normal bros?
Old 07-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 10
comm is a glorious beacon of lightcomm is a glorious beacon of lightcomm is a glorious beacon of lightcomm is a glorious beacon of lightcomm is a glorious beacon of lightcomm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post
Went to KSC a couple of days back. Went to 2nd floor, the one infront of the pillar.

Its a one woman operation. She'll lock the door when with a customer. Didn,t catch her name though.

if you really want to do FJ....find a place where the woman can bath !!
Old 07-09-2009, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 10
sequence79 is a glorious beacon of lightsequence79 is a glorious beacon of lightsequence79 is a glorious beacon of lightsequence79 is a glorious beacon of lightsequence79 is a glorious beacon of lightsequence79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
if you really want to do FJ....find a place where the woman can bath !!
Bro, I didn't thought about this. But what you said absolutely make sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post

Bro, normal rate is 30 for massage and 80 to 100 for FJ. So yours is on the high side.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bldrnr112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went for a recce on all 3 floors and finally settled on a friendly looking girl with long hair. asked for her name in the room and she said Xiao Li. after 10 or so mins of "massage" she asked me to turn over and we agreed on the price for special. that was when she released her B cups which were well hidden under her t shirt. she is pleasant to look at (with and w/o clothes) and nice to chat with too. first time I walk past her shop I mental lock on already.

so here goes simple FR,
Looks : 7.5
Body : 8 (tall, slim with B cups and big responsive nips)
Massage : 3 (if you are here for massage, you are at the wrong place)
HJ : 6
BJ : 5
FJ : 6
Service : 7 accomodating but could be improved
Damage : $30 + $100 (FJ)