The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
A Singaporean in China

Warning 1: All persons and events described here are purely and totally fictional, and despite how real-sounding they may be, are absolutely and totally works of my imagination!

Warning 2: I do not go online often (busy with family and work) so be prepared for days or weeks without updates!

Prologue

Being a Singaporean can get one into very interesting career and job opportunities. I am a true-blue Singaporean - went through the educational system, did my national service and then went over to California to do my Bachelors, and stayed there ever since.

One would expect, after living in a nation where English is expected to dominate, that any Singaporean would lose whatever Chinese he has acquired. This is not true, for California has quite a substantial Chinese community, and it seems to be a magnet for Chinese coming over here too.

And so, with Chinese friends galore, I kept up my Chinese, and amazed both the Caucasians ("You speak very good English!") and the Chinese (“你的中文讲的非常好!”). And so it was, that I got to know the visiting parents of one of my Chinese ex-schoolmate (he dropped out of college after one year because he really sucked at English - I wonder how he passed his TOEFL to come here), as they arrived to help him pack (to go home), after we finished with the semester (and I with the Bachelors in Business Admin).

Mr Li was an amazing old man - his manners and accented Chinese gave away his lack of education, which means he must have made his fortune with his bare hands. He was also an amazing old man, because Mrs Li, my ex-classmate's mother (biological!) was possible 20 years his junior!

Mr Li did a roaring business supplying all kinds of stuff, from textiles to toys to boxes. I think we must have got together very well, with him listening intently to me how much I appreciated the Chinese culture (and I was speaking from my heart), and wanted a chance to work in China (ok, this one was not from my heart - I wanted to look for a job in the States!).

He then asked a question which stumped me, "How well do you think you can handle women?"

I just spoke the truth, laughing heartily as I did so, "Mr Li, I am not married, neither do I have a girlfriend now. I have had many girls during my 4 years here, but so far no serious ones. I definitely cannot handle women as well as you can!"

Mr Li laughed in reply, and simply told me, "Fly with me to Shanghai. I want you to manage my textile factory. I will pay for the ticket. I am sick of Taiwanese and Shanghainese managers who cannot communicate with my American clients."

I thought he was joking, and went along, whisking out my passport, "Sure! Let me give you my passport details!"

I know he was not joking when Mrs Li (whom I found out also doubles up as his secretary!) stepped in, took my passport from me, and started dialling for the airline!

I believed I was probably still in shock when Mr Li shook my hand and told me, "Thank you, Chen, for helping me. One day, I may have to call upon a big favour from you when I pass away and my son succeeds my business."

No negotiation of salary. No negotiation of benefits. Nothing at all. If I had been 10 years older then, there would have been no way I would take on something like that. I think my family was equally shocked when I told them I had landed in Shanghai, and would become the General Manager of a textile factory there!

Last edited by chenzong; 06-10-2009 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Corrected some grammatical errors.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Singaporean in China

Nice Story bro, pls do cont..

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 06-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Chapter 1

The way Mr Li did his hiring totally broke all the theories that I picked up in my 4 years of studies. I would find out later, that many, many Chinese businessmen here went a lot by their gut feelings, and tend to hire based on how much they felt they could trust the person, rather than anything else.

A Ms Shen was waiting at the airport for us. To be exact, she was waiting for me. Mr Li went home with Mrs Li and his son (lucky guy - he would never need to work at all, perhaps that explains his horrible grades) in his car while I was ushered by into a passenger van driven by a driver who was smoking away before he threw out the stub and drove off.

I found out during the journey, that Ms Shen was going to be my secretary! Although there were plenty of seats in the van, she had chosen to sit just next to me, the luggage being dumped at the back of the van.

It was already midnight, and the journey was really long. Ms Shen tried to strike up a conversation, but my mind was elsewhere, wondering what I had gotten myself into. Before I knew what had happened, I found a head on my shoulder. She was sleeping on my shoulder!

I sighed, and adjusted my position a bit. I was used to such scenarios. For some reason, even in my years in secondary school, girls always ended up sleeping on my shoulder - in the buses, in the MRT. I wonder if my shoulder was some kind of babe magnet or something.

I like what she wore. It was a simple white blouse with a short navy skirt. What I like especially was how she left the top two buttons undone (I missed that bit when I first met her, so absorbed was I upon all the sights of the Chinese faces about me at the airport). Her skirt was also riding up her thighs a bit (the perils of short skirts, if one did not sit properly).

She was likely to be a bit younger than I was, and if my experiences in college were a guide, Chinese women who allow themselves to be that relaxed before a man possibly trust the man enough to allow the man to do many things. Of course, they were students, and this one was not, but I had never gotten into trouble for fondling any woman who fell into my arms, why should I think so much now?

My hand traced the strap of her bra, down to the outlines of the cups - there were lace sewn on it. I cupped it - yes, nice and full, filling my hand with softness. And I knew I had hit jackpot when she adjusted her position, to snuggle even closer to me.

With two buttons undone, there was enough space for me to simply slip my hand in, underneath the bra, the feel the lovely globe of her breast. Whether she was really that tired, or else she was pretending, I really did not care. It felt really good, and I think I could understand how Mr Li ended up marrying Mrs Li. The secretary sure has very good access to her boss indeed.

I really enjoyed feeling both of her breasts, though I was gentlemanly (yeah, as if) enough not to take off more buttons, or to remove her bra. And one could only get a kick out of feeling a woman's breasts only for a certain period of time, and I believe I must have removed my hand away from her breasts after about 20 minutes of fondling, placing it on her shoulder.

Without even looking at me, Ms Shen woke up, sat up straight, adjusted her bra, her blouse (keeping the buttons still undone!) and her hair and tried to chat with me! It was a very enjoyable conversation, and it made me want to get to know this woman more (in the biblical sense - to quote Vince in 'Sister Act')!

And so we arrived at the dormitory, where Ms Shen just showed me my quarters and left. The compound was in darkness and I see security cameras and security officers. Yes, suddenly, the excitement of having had a woman who allowed me to roam between her two breast faded, and I started wondering what I was getting myself into.

I was not given even a simple tour of the factory - just driven there immediately upon arrival and shown my dormitories at the factory! I found myself shaking my head, wondering if I was going to one day become another forced labor statistic.

"Singaporean Freed after 5 Years of Forced Labor in China". Yeah, the New Paper would have a field day, with my pictures splashed all over the front page.

What a start to my adventure in China!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_368 View Post
Nice Story bro, pls do cont..
Wow...you are fast. I'm pausing for a while. I am needed at work!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

wa TS nice story but you damn "Gin Ka Gin Chiu" (Hope your Hokkien is as good as your Chinese and English) , not worried she cry molest? You are therefore awarded the "Cup Neh Ong" of SBF. Envy you for below statement. Maybe you got magical fingers that work wonders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
but I had never gotten into trouble for fondling any woman who fell into my arms, why should I think so much now?
Old 06-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 19
puritylee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpuritylee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story, please continue. Thanks

I have 5 purities to give. Please pm me your latest post if you want me return favors ...
Old 06-10-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
ONEON is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONEON is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONEON is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Be bilingual in English and Chinese is one of the best things that our gahment has done for us.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
gyrfalcon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygyrfalcon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A good read so far. Keep it coming.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Yup, keep it coming. Dont keep us waiting for wks...
Old 07-10-2009, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
Ange|Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anticipating a nice story coming up, keep it up bro.

Gals Conquest in China:
HK, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hunan, Sichuan, Henan, Xian, Shenzhen, Fujian,Shantou, Hubei, Yunan Banna Tribe , GuangXi Zhuang Tribe and counting
Old 07-10-2009, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
splendour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fabulous story, deftly written. Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 16
silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!

good story, awaiting for more

bro owl888, up u 3 yrs later as I upped u b4
Old 07-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah....just in time for the stories!
Old 07-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Quite and interseting start tothe story.........please carry on
Old 08-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ethanhut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PLS carry on....
Advert Space Available