The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
de_sentos is stuck in moderation for some time to come
encounter smelly pussy!

Hi for those whom may knew the ans pls help.

anyone encounter smelly pussy? Any solution or ans to solve the smell ?

Any explaination to it ?? Tks
Old 18-01-2010, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2516 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: encounter smelly pussy!

Do a search in the forum and u have ur answers.

In short, go see a doctor.
Old 18-01-2010, 07:24 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

That why smelly pussy,we call Chow cheebye

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 18-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
smokyluke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just dont lick it.. or call an ambulance.. 'CCB', yep, thats the word.
Old 18-01-2010, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Go & see a doctor. It could be some form of infection.
Old 18-01-2010, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 19
pizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of light

use viginal wash see if it helps, if not see a doc/gynae
Old 18-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

pussy smells are quite common. But depends on the type of smell; from nice to stink. But if it really stink of dead fish, then its time to go see a doctor. In most cases, its infection. So get her to use pussy wash.
Old 18-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

...my gal also have such smell.....i too paiseh to tell her so not to hurt heer feekings....anyone suggest how? and i no use helmet with her as she is not FL...will get infections?
Old 18-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light

Try Fresh Cranberry Juice. It helps to flush out her inside.
But if her smell really bad- like Rotten Meat better see Gynie.
Old 18-01-2010, 11:05 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

see question 25
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sexual-...ry-thread.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_sentos View Post
Any explaination to it ?? Tks

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

TS if the smelly pussy is from your life partner or gf, u better get them checked by a doc.

if its a paid pussy, well its a public toilet, do it expect it to be clean?
Old 18-01-2010, 11:58 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

In Indo Land we say Memek Negara meaning Public Pussy
Old 19-01-2010, 06:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaboy View Post
use viginal wash see if it helps, if not see a doc/gynae
Douching is often THE CAUSE of vaginal infections. If you don't know your facts, it would be best keep your wisdom to yourself.
Quote:

Vaginal Douche (Douching) Information on MedicineNet.com

What is douching?

The word "douche" means to wash or soak in French. Douching is washing or cleaning out the vagina (also called the birth canal) with water or other mixtures of fluids. Usually douches are prepackaged mixes of water and vinegar, baking soda, or iodine. Women can buy these products at drug and grocery stores. The mixtures usually come in a bottle and can be squirted into the vagina through a tube or nozzle.

Why do women douche?

Women douche because they mistakenly believe it gives many benefits. In reality, douching may do more harm than good. Common reasons women give for using douches include:

* to clean the vagina
* to rinse away blood after monthly periods
* to get rid of odors from the vagina
* to avoid sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
* to prevent pregnancy

How common is douching?

Douching is common among women in the United States. It is estimated that 20% to 40% of American women aged 15 to 44 years douche regularly. About half of these women douche every week.

Is douching safe?

Most doctors and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) suggest that women steer clear of douching. All healthy vaginas contain some bacteria and other organisms called the vaginal flora. The normal acidity of the vagina keeps the amount of bacteria down. But douching can change this delicate balance. This may make a woman more prone to vaginal infections. Plus, douching can spread existing vaginal infections up into the uterus, Fallopian tubes, and ovaries.

What are the dangers linked to douching?

Research shows that women who douche regularly have more health problems than women who do not. Doctors are still unsure whether douching causes these problems. Douching may simply be more common in groups of women who tend to have these issues. Health problems linked to douching include:

* vaginal irritation,
* vaginal infections called bacterial vaginosis or BV,
* sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), and
* pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
aliana is one of the Best!aliana is one of the Best!aliana is one of the Best!

TS if the smelly pussy is from your gf, bring her to see the doctor, and if commercial pussy, better avoid using it. Be safe than sorry later!
Old 19-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of smelly pussy.....
I remembered I encountered one FL a number of years ago. Fingered her and then FJ.
After shower and check out, I use my finger to rub my nose and.....eeks....dead fish smell!!
I swear you cannot get rid of the smell just washing with soap. Have to use Dettol or other disinfectant.
Lucky I always use raincoat, if not.......

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1