The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Commercial Sex Info at your Fingertips > Adult Discussions about Sex

Notices

Adult Discussions about Sex Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. No non sexual discussions please.

Hyuna's Closet Image
Feel Naughty, Feel Sexy, Feel Beautiful!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-06-2010, 09:54 AM
exhibitor's Avatar
exhibitor exhibitor is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 185
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
exhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
sg-those.blogspot.com

hey bros, sorry, just updated.. anyway.. any bros here got any experience to share on threesomes, hotwifing, orgy, swinging, exhibiting?

for those bros who are currently contributing.. kudos to you guys..

had a threesome with one bro here last night.. please contribute your story here..
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #2  
Old 04-06-2010, 03:44 PM
HumSup's Avatar
HumSup HumSup is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Humsup land!
Posts: 82
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 11
HumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

Got a call from bro exhibitor while i was out clubbing to join him for a threesome. He was really nice to accommodate me to get a hotel room really near where i was. Got a Sms from him "Rm 215" and i went over to join him and his really lovely Princess for a quickie.

Went into the room and was greeted by bro exhibitor and his gorgeous looking gal. They were already in action and i wasted no time and got myself washed up too. Came out of the shower and saw bro exhibitor dogging Princess and i went over and sat myself infront of Princess. She took my cock into her mouth immediately and gave me a slurrpy wet blowjob. Bro exhibitor upon seeing the sight, started to bang Princess even harder and the whole room was filled with half muffed moans as Princess was half blowing me and moaning from exhibitor's deep thrust!

We changed positions, put on a rubber and entered Princess doggy. Boy was she dripping wet from all the excitement! Me too was having a sight from Princess blowing exhibitor's huge throbbing cock. As i was having a little trouble cumming from the alcohol, I decided to wank myself to the view and do a COF with exhibitor fucking her in missionary. Finally felt the tingling sensation in my balls and place my cock into Princess's mouth. She took it without hesitation and took all my cum into her mouth. Bro exhibitor seeing this sight, got really excited pulled out his cock from her pussy and shot all over Princess body!! She was so so hot from all our cum. Dripping from her mouth and all over her body.

Really got to thank bro exhibitor for the call and wow his gals/FBs are always super standard! Really wondered how he managed to get the gals come free with their inhibitions. You da Man bro!!
__________________
Anyone add me liao then i haven't return the favor pls send me a PM hor... Old liao...
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3  
Old 04-06-2010, 05:10 PM
King12345 King12345 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 62
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
King12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumSup View Post
Got a call from bro exhibitor while i was out clubbing to join him for a threesome. He was really nice to accommodate me to get a hotel room really near where i was. Got a Sms from him "Rm 215" and i went over to join him and his really lovely Princess for a quickie.

Went into the room and was greeted by bro exhibitor and his gorgeous looking gal. They were already in action and i wasted no time and got myself washed up too. Came out of the shower and saw bro exhibitor dogging Princess and i went over and sat myself infront of Princess. She took my cock into her mouth immediately and gave me a slurrpy wet blowjob. Bro exhibitor upon seeing the sight, started to bang Princess even harder and the whole room was filled with half muffed moans as Princess was half blowing me and moaning from exhibitor's deep thrust!

We changed positions, put on a rubber and entered Princess doggy. Boy was she dripping wet from all the excitement! Me too was having a sight from Princess blowing exhibitor's huge throbbing cock. As i was having a little trouble cumming from the alcohol, I decided to wank myself to the view and do a COF with exhibitor fucking her in missionary. Finally felt the tingling sensation in my balls and place my cock into Princess's mouth. She took it without hesitation and took all my cum into her mouth. Bro exhibitor seeing this sight, got really excited pulled out his cock from her pussy and shot all over Princess body!! She was so so hot from all our cum. Dripping from her mouth and all over her body.

Really got to thank bro exhibitor for the call and wow his gals/FBs are always super standard! Really wondered how he managed to get the gals come free with their inhibitions. You da Man bro!!
wah thats nice UpZ
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4  
Old 04-06-2010, 06:10 PM
exhibitor's Avatar
exhibitor exhibitor is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 185
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
exhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

thanks for the FR, must use sincerity .. thats the most impt..

anyway.. uploaded your video bonking her.. enjoy wanking!
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5  
Old 04-06-2010, 06:46 PM
tomvoyeur's Avatar
tomvoyeur tomvoyeur is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,171
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 9
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

I love MFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....Can't wait for it to happen lol.
__________________
Pls pm me for return favour.
PS - minimun 5 pointers pls. Tks.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6  
Old 04-06-2010, 06:48 PM
HumSup's Avatar
HumSup HumSup is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Humsup land!
Posts: 82
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 11
HumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhibitor View Post
thanks for the FR, must use sincerity .. thats the most impt..

anyway.. uploaded your video bonking her.. enjoy wanking!
Wank wank wank wank wank!!!
__________________
Anyone add me liao then i haven't return the favor pls send me a PM hor... Old liao...
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #7  
Old 04-06-2010, 06:58 PM
exhibitor's Avatar
exhibitor exhibitor is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 185
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
exhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
I love MFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....Can't wait for it to happen lol.
we are MMF here not MFFFFFFFF leh..
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #8  
Old 04-06-2010, 07:07 PM
poorman4sex's Avatar
poorman4sex poorman4sex is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: sg
Posts: 746
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 13
poorman4sex is a glorious beacon of lightpoorman4sex is a glorious beacon of lightpoorman4sex is a glorious beacon of lightpoorman4sex is a glorious beacon of lightpoorman4sex is a glorious beacon of light
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

nice blog.... keep updating please .....
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #9  
Old 04-06-2010, 08:18 PM
exhibitor's Avatar
exhibitor exhibitor is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 185
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
exhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

just posted some overseas pic.. editing the 3some video now
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10  
Old 04-06-2010, 11:30 PM
bigmannow bigmannow is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,898
My Reputation: Points: 1597 / Power: 11
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

waiting for video.. meantime i enjoy ur princess's body and hair.. damn sexy n hot
__________________
Vote for Worker's Party
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11  
Old 05-06-2010, 04:20 AM
exhibitor's Avatar
exhibitor exhibitor is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 185
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
exhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

thank you for the support.. lets start with some pictures first..
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12  
Old 05-06-2010, 07:47 AM
ahbengsony's Avatar
ahbengsony ahbengsony is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 963
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

nice partner of yours. bravo!!!!! upz u.
__________________
Do Believe My Tongue IS As long As my Avatar .Not my cock !!!!
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #13  
Old 05-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Swagelock's Avatar
Swagelock Swagelock is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 旅店81
Posts: 1,332
My Reputation: Points: 6402 / Power: 8
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

Keep all those videos or pics coming in!
__________________
3P : Preparation,Persistence & Passion.

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 6000 points. (Just achieved!!!)

New target points : 7000 points.

做人要学陈冠希,
做爱要带照相机!
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14  
Old 05-06-2010, 08:56 AM
tomvoyeur's Avatar
tomvoyeur tomvoyeur is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,171
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 9
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhibitor View Post
we are MMF here not MFFFFFFFF leh..
That's too bad - Single M is the max I can do.
__________________
Pls pm me for return favour.
PS - minimun 5 pointers pls. Tks.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #15  
Old 05-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Quibble Quibble is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Quibble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sg-those.blogspot.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumSup View Post
Got a call from bro exhibitor while i was out clubbing to join him for a threesome.

Really got to thank bro exhibitor for the call and wow his gals/FBs are always super standard! Really wondered how he managed to get the gals come free with their inhibitions. You da Man bro!!
Talk about having a good buddy !!!

Bro TS, where do I apply to be you BFF ?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2014 ph18