The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2010, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
REPOST: *Cheongster Story*

I wanted to take a break after completely my latest story, "An Amorous Affair" recently but a few guys have requested me to write another story. I have some tentative ideas but not enough time & inspiration for a new story.

While in the midst of writing "An Amorous Affair", a couple of viewers asked me how to access my previous stories.

So, I came up with the idea to repost a revised version of my 1st completed story in SBF, "Cheongster Story" which was written in April 2008.

Hope that you guys will enjoy it.

Last edited by machoman; 07-10-2010 at 03:53 AM.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:27 AM
Samster

machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: REPOST: *Cheongster Story*

DISCLAIMER: The characters & events in this story are strictly fictional & any resemblance to actual people, whether living or dead & actual events are merely coincidental.

Cheongster Story

There was once upon a time, a cheongster* named Ah Beng who subscribed to the so-called "Fuck & Forget" motto advocated by many cheongsters in the sex forum he frequented as he knew the painful emotional & financial consequences of falling in love with a working lady**.

As Ah Beng was tall and considered quite good-looking & charming by many working ladies, he had no problem at all with them liking him. His bedroom skills were also fantastic as he had learned many techniques from reading sex books and the sex forum and honed them through many years of constant practice. So he merrily screwed his way around with all kinds of working ladies- petite, big-boned, small breasts, big boobs, short, tall, young, middle-aged,etc. He had them all to satisfy and quench his insatiable sexual hunger.

Ah Beng had adopted a rotation policy as he did not want to become too emotionally attached to any particular gal and depending on his mood, he would call this gal or that from the many numbers he had stored in his mobile phone. Sometimes, he would even forget who was who because he had so many names and numbers stored and had a hard time in recalling from his memory bank the exact gal he wanted to bonk for the day.

Footnotes:

*Cheongster: This is a slang word, commonly used in Singapore to describe a male person who is a womanizer and originated from the word, "cheong", a word in the Hokkien dialect of the Chinese language which originally means charge and used as going out for some happening stuff.

**Working lady: A female person engaged in the entertainment and sex trade.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:29 AM
Samster

It was a cool rainy night and Ah Beng, as usual, was drinking with some friends in one of the many lorongs* in Geylang & eyeing the working ladies as they streamed past his table. He had no particular inclination to enjoy another tryst as he had the night before had a really good time in bed with a busty 38F working lady whose boobs were simply out-of-this world.

As fate would have it, Ah Beng spotted a pretty working lady who smiled so sweetly at him that it melted his heart.Their eyes made instant contact and in a flash, he signalled her to come over and accompany him. It seemed to him that the attraction was mutual and she hastened to join him at his table. Her friend tagged along too. Now, there was a logistics problem. As it was really pouring cats and dogs, all the seats under the sheltered canopy were fully occupied. "No problem! Sit on my lap!" said the cheongster cheerily to the lovely working lady with her shoulder length hair tied into a cute bun at the top and invited her to so by holding her by the waist and pulling her on to his lap.

With the sexy PRC** lady comfortably ensconced on his lap, our hero exchanged the usual pleasantries with her....."Where are you from?", "What's your name?", etc. As the bantering went on, he felt a certain unexplainable attraction to Ah Jing as she introduced herself and his prick was slowly but surely being aroused as she sometimes shifted her position. Well, he told himself : " That's the way I am.... just a normal reaction ... no worries!"

Up to this stage, Ah Beng still did not harbour any intention of engaging her services as the small talk and vulgar jokes with Ah Jing and her friend, Xiao Hua and his drinking buddies continued into the rainy night. As the rain lashed on, there was a bet on when it would stop. One guy said ten minutes and Ah Beng looked up at the dark clouds in the gloomy sky and confidently predicted thirty minutes. The penalty was that the loser had to pay for the next round of drinks.

Our hero, Ah Beng became more uninhibited as more alcohol entered into his bloodstream and one hand moved to hold Ah Jing's soft hand while the other was stroking her thighs under the table. Ah Jing did not offer even a token resistance and in fact, responded to his actions by squeezing his hand. Ah Beng asked her: "爽吗@?" and Ah Jing whispered into his ear: "很爽!@@" Now, most man's egos are extremely fragile and many streetwise working ladies only know too well this fact to be man's weakness. Although he initially did not intend to engage her services but merely wanted to pass the time with her in small talk, Ah Beng was now reconsidering his earlier stance. The rain finally stopped exacty thirty minutes from the time the bet was made and the loser promptly ordered the next round of drinks.

A fresh round of drinks was served by the beer promoter and Ah Beng, by now, with the buzz from the alcohol and the flirtatious talk with Ah Jing was really getting hornier by the minute. Yet, he held himself back as his ammunition was running low, having discharged his load into the warm pussy of the 38F busty lady the night before. But he found her more and more likeable as they happily chatted away like long lost friends. "Well", he thought to himself, "I will just ask her for a massage since she has spent so much of her time with me." So, after he had finished his drink, he whispered into her ear his proposal at his price. To his great surprise, Ah Jing agreed without a second thought. His buddies naturally teased him when he said that he was going off with her. Ah Beng insisted: "Massage only ok?" to which they sceptically retorted: "Of course....sure....we believe you.....you horny guy!"

Footnote:

* Lorong: A Malay word, meaning street.

** PRC: People's Republic of China

@ 爽吗? Shuang ma?: Chinese characters, meaning feeling good?

@@ 很爽 Hen shuang: Chinese characters, meaning very good.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:31 AM
Samster

Our protagonist, Ah Beng held Ah Jing's hand and proceeded to a nearby budget hotel, booked the room, took the key and once they had stepped into the lift, he hugged her fleshy body and planted his lips over her luscious ones. She gently kissed him back and he was pleased to see the reflection in the mirror of a happy couple. The lift door opened at their floor and hand-in-hand, they quickly made their way to the allotted room.

Entering the room, Ah Beng pulled Ah Jing to him and pressed his body to hers and passionately kissed her. Again, he was pleasantly amazed by her active participation. In deliberate slow motion, he took off her blouse to unveil her ample bosoms encased in a black bra with flowery design. "36C": he guessed. Her face broke out in a sweet smile and she nodded. He gave himself an imaginary congratulatory pat on the back. With practised hands, he then deftly unclasped the bra's hook located at the back to reveal a pair of heavenly boobs.

As Ah Beng was taller than Ah Jing by about half a head, he moved his head down to the delicious-looking melons and his tongue flicked out and savoured the saltish sweetness waiting for him there. He nibbled on the nipples in a circular motion and sucked on them hungrily like a new-born baby deprived of his hourly feed. Ah Jing moaned softly as her body reacted to the wonderful sensation and broke out in shivers.

While his left hand was wrapped round her shoulder, his right hand inched its way south to dislodge her skirt. It dropped to the floor in a jiffy and he navigated to the matching black panties which was hiding the treasure cave. But before he could do anything more, Ah Jing hurriedly tore down her panties to lay before his eyes the glorious treasure cave which was covered with a thick growth of black silky hair.

Instinctively he moved in for the kill. Ah Beng liked to tell his friends: " First, I am a Hunter, then I become a Killer & finally, when I become really horny, I turn into a Fucker!" So now, he morphed into a killer as he felt it in his bones that his prey was ripe for the taking.

In great excitement, he unzipped his fly and his face suddenly paled into a shade of ghostly white! "What The Fuck!": he silently cursed! His zipper had caught his prick which was eagerly struggling to get out from his unbuttoned boxer shorts. Momentarily stunned by the pain, Ah Beng couldn't speak for a good few seconds as Ah Jing asked him what was wrong. When he finally recovered from the pain, he told her and she burst out in girlish laughter. He grinned embarrassingly.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:34 AM
Samster

Stripped naked, Ah Beng stepped into the bathroom with Ah Jing closely following behind him. She adjusted the water to lukewarm temperature and with the shower gel in her tender hands, moved them over his torso. He hugged her beautiful body and kissed her again as the water splashed over their bodies. Ah Beng could feel that his penis was stirring into life. His hands caressed the twin peaks in front of him and roamed all over her naked body. They automatically stopped at the treasure cave. He gently moved his right hand over the vagina and Ah Jing let out a soft moan.

Ah Beng, feeling extremely refreshed and invigorated after Ah Jing had thoroughly washed him, paying special attention to his most precious member, emerged from the bathroom. As he towelled himself, he remembered that both his wallet and sperm bank were running on empty. So with great admirable restraint, he told Ah Jing : "Ok, now, you massage me." She hesitated and replied:" Ok!" but seemed to be puzzled by his request as she was feeling sexually aroused and expected him to go for the full works.

Our hero flopped onto the bed and Ah Jing started her massage. The massage was nothing exceptional but Ah Beng was bushed from all that drinking and his body aches were being soothed as the beautiful masseuse kneaded his arms, back and legs. As her hands touched the groin area, which was his most sensitive part, his penis naturally reacted and slowly came to life. From a hibernation mode, his prick sprang up and the erection became more pronounced.

Ah Beng couldn't control the raging hormones waging inside his body. He turned round to face Ah Jing and told her that he wanted to make love with her and would top up the agreed fees. She was pleased. She flashed her sweet smile and without uttering a word, kissed him passionately on the lips. He responded and their lips were locked for an indeterminable time as they embraced tightly.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:36 AM
Samster

His mouth suddenly broke away from hers and travelled down her face to her shoulders to the heaving bosom. Ah Beng nibbled softly on them and encircled his wet tongue around the nipples which rose in eager anticipation of more pleasure. Expertly, his tongue licked her torso and as he planted his lips on her navel, Ah Jing moaned softly. With a wide grin, he looked up at her flushed face. He moved his tongue further down to her groin region, all the way to the left kneecap. He sucked it.Yet again, she emitted a soft moan. He shifted to the right kneecap and repeated his sucking action. Ah Beng could sense that Ah Jing was feeling really horny and just to confirm his suspicion, he gingerly fingered her warm wet pussy. She murmured: "我受不了@! 我要!@@"

Our protagonist had no time to waste! He quickly went to his pants and took out the emergency condom which he had kept in his wallet. He had adopted the Amex* slogan: "Don't leave home without it." Tearing the cover apart, he hurriedly extracted the thin condom and inserted it into his penis.The transformation was complete: from Hunter, Ah Beng had morphed into Killer and now he was evolving into Fucker!

Footnotes:

@我受不了 Wo shou bu liao: Chinese characters, meaning I can't bear it

@@我要 Wo yao: Chinese characters, meaning I want

*Amex: American Express, a well-known international credit card company
Old 07-10-2010, 03:38 AM
Samster

Ah Jing was lying in bed waiting anxiously to receive more carnal pleasure from Ah Beng, the cheongster- her reddened face a visible tell-tale sign that she wanted more. He needed no further encouragement. He sat on Ah Jing's chest and shoved his throbbing phallus into her moist mouth. She devoured the love stick. Ah Beng cooed to her, "轻轻@...use your tongue to lick.... just like what I did just now." She silently complied. " 对@! 对!....好! 好@!.... 爽! 爽!", he uttered.

"Enough of the blow job!", Ah Beng thought as his phallus had been rendered rock hard and he told her, " 够了@!" He retrieved ownership of his precious member from her proactive mouth and went on top of her. Ah Jing gasped as his mouth excitedly found hers and French kissed her deeply.Their tongues were swirling around in each other's mouth and the lovebirds were literally lost in a world of their own. Alternating his passionate kisses with light touches on her rosy lips, he knew that the moment was now.

As he gently plunged his swollen love stick into her moist treasure cave, she moaned softly and when he attacked it with penetrative rhythmic strokes, her moans became louder. Deeper & deeper, he thrust into the love hole. He hit the G-spot and her face became contorted from all the ecstasy that she was experiencing.

Sensing that she was on the verge of an orgasmic release, Ah Beng pumped furiously and relentlessly into her love hole that brought forth further moaning from Ah Jing. She quivered in spasms as he gripped her tightly. He paused for a while to catch his breath and to allow her time to return to earth from orbit. They laid motionless in a warm embrace to savour the moment.

Ah Beng brushed his lips over hers, nuzzled her neck and nibbled her ears. She murmured in a barely audible voice, "我还要@!" He started to attack again with slow shallow thrusts followed by a sudden deep shaft that reached her G-spot. She emitted soft moaning sounds.

Ah Jing grabbed him forcefully and her buttocks moved in perfect rhythm with his rocking motions. Her back arched upwards to receive his blood-engorged phallus deeper into her crevice. She could feel that the sperm was travelling from the balls to the cock head as the love stick became more and more swollen with each push.

They swayed together in tandem as one, their arms interlocked, their bodies intertwined and merged seamlessly. Their breathing become faster as Ah Beng felt a strong upward surging of his sperm from the shaft to the head. Almost breathless, he knew that he was at the point of no return. Passionately, he gave one final shove into the wet treasure cave and uttered, " 我来了@!" as he ejaculated! Ah Jing's body shook in ecstatic delight!

Footnotes:

@轻轻 qing qing: Chinese characters, meaning lightly or gently

@对 dui: Chinese character, meaning right or correct

@好 hao: Chinese character, meaning good, fine or nice

@够了gou le: Chinese characters, meaning that's enough, sufficient or adequate

@我还要 wo hai yao: Chinese characters, meaning I want some more

@我来了 wo lai le: Chinese characters, meaning I have arrived or came
Old 07-10-2010, 03:39 AM
Samster

The fatigue set in. Totally exhausted from all the frenzied sexual excitement, Ah Beng buried his head in Ah Jing's heaving bosom and then raised it to lightly kiss her face and lips. His body was still as he laid on top of her. No words were necessary to break the silence. They were feeling the afterglow of their deep passionate lovemaking.

Eventually, he loosened his grip on her and broke away to lie flat on his back. Ah Jing smiled serenely and he flashed her his goofy grin. Her face was flushed from all the multiple orgasms and from embarrassment. She thought that Ah Beng was laughing at her, asking, " 你笑什么?@ " He reassured her soothingly," 我不是笑你@ .... 我很开心@!"

The phone rang to interrupt them. Damn! Time's up! They quickly made their way to the bathroom to wash up. Soon, they were all dressed up. Ah Beng paid her the agreed fees which she promptly put into her handbag. In the cowboy movies which he used to watch in his younger days, the gunslinger would inevitably carve a new notch on his gun to signify that he had yet made another killing. Similarly, Ah Beng had scored another great fuck and he took down Ah Jing's mobile phone number to add to his collection.

THE END

Footnotes:

@你笑什么? ni xiao shen me?:Chinese characters, meaning what are you laughing at?

@我不是笑你 wo bu shi xiao ni :Chinese characters, meaning I'm not laughing at you

@我很开心 wo hen kai xin :Chinese characters, meaning I'm very happy
Old 13-11-2010, 05:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 15
Green Smoke is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreen Smoke is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreen Smoke is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreen Smoke is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro machoman,
another nice story from you.
thank you.

Two kinds of gratitude:
The sudden kind we feel for what we take;
The larger kind we feel for what we give.

Old 13-11-2010, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Smoke View Post
bro machoman,
another nice story from you.
thank you.
Thanks for your compliment, bro Green Smoke.

Glad that you like the story.
Old 13-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Bro machoman, very good story. Am glad I caught it this time round. Cheers!
Old 13-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Bro machoman, very good story. Am glad I caught it this time round. Cheers!
Thanks for your compliment, bro mr_missile.

Better late than never, right?
Old 13-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Better late than never, right?
Yeah bro. Hope you find inspiration to write another story soon. Cheers!
Old 13-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Yeah bro. Hope you find inspiration to write another story soon. Cheers!
Well, actually I had started a new one, called, "Big bOObs Britney" but due to lack of interactive response, I have decided to discontinue the story.

Thanks for your support, bro.
Old 13-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
RioluRules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one , camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1